What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
iranians still held a much more equipped and advanced Iraqi army in their tracks and beat back them without any loss of territory while Pakistan lost half of their country. Speaks volumes.

32 million Pakistanis belong to the Iranian people. Says quite a lot.

Let's calm down children.

Nobody is going to nuke anything.

Loool much more equipped. Iran had F-14 which were one ofmost advanced jets, ordered many chinooks, cobra and super cobra + still got it invaded that says alot.

Iran's most advanced jets are Mig-29's + F-14's.

Yes, Iran was invaded, but they were kicked out of the country within 2 years. Iraq had even 5:1 superiority in tanks, etc.

Iran's most advanced jets are Mig-29's + F-14's.

Yes, Iran was invaded, but they were kicked out of the country within 2 years. Iraq had even 5:1 superiority in tanks, etc.

I said against Iraq you was muchhhhhhh more advanced, you had F-14 which had phoenix missiles, even my granny could shoot Iraqi jjets at the time with them long range missile.

iraq is that joke good equipment but it experience/skill that counts. so here iran did good with skill but against pak which has skill/experience. ?????????

Why you guys don't buy Jf-17?

It is nearly on par with the F-16.

Because Iran's military budget is not spent in the air force. Iran don't think it's conventional capabilities would hold in case of an war against the US. That's the difference between Iran and other regional states. Iran is facing the US, which would establish air superiority quickly above Iran. So the money is going to missiles, nuclear achievements, cyber warfare, etc. To simplify it: Iran is focussing on asymmetrical warfare, rather than conventionally.

Iran's Purchasing Power Parity (GDP) is still 6x times larger than Pakistan's. If the common man in Iran finds it difficult to live, the common man in Pakistan has probably already starved to death. IMF released new numbers on Iran's economy, and besides it's inflation, it still grows.

China, India, Turkey, South Korea, etc. The whole world is more than the US + EU.

Who is controlling Kashmir? Right.

You probably knows that Iran can goes to full modus nuclear development in case of war, and can develop nukes within a couple of months.

Alteast common man in Pakistan can afford food, there are many poor starving people in Iran.

They all reduced their imports ;) Soon it will be none... Iran is already low on cash thats why are begging us to go along with IP

We already have half of Kashmir while on other part you are still finding it hard to regain lost territories of Bahrain and some parts of Iraq...

Iran can go there?... First of all I bet Iran has not even finished 20% of uranium enrichment. You guys dont have enough uranium to finish it all..

It is already a war state in Persian Gulf with USA sending carrier groups in and you sending mini subs in :rofl: and still you are not dne with uranium enrichment?

Because Iran's military budget is not spent in the air force. Iran don't think it's conventional capabilities would hold in case of an war against the US. That's the difference between Iran and other regional states. Iran is facing the US, which would establish air superiority quickly above Iran. So the money is going to missiles, nuclear achievements, cyber warfare, etc. To simplify it: Iran is focussing on asymmetrical warfare, rather than conventionally.

if against us, forget it, iran can never match the us. india + china + russia would find it hard to match US let alone iran (maybe bit of exaggeration but it would be close)

Iran whatever it does can't do anything against USA, but USA is clever they are sitting in their chairs and see Iran sanctioned to bits. Too much nuclear ambitions isn't good.

I said against Iraq you was muchhhhhhh more advanced, you had F-14 which had phoenix missiles, even my granny could shoot Iraqi jjets at the time with them long range missile.

You granny probably don't had to face internal crisis, sabotage by American workers in Iran (they tried to destroy those Phoenix missiles) and the lack of spare parts. Do you even know what you're talking about? Within it's limits, Iran's air force has demonstrated great skills in that war. The Iraqis were even so afraid of F-14's, that their military ordered to not engage them. What does that say?

if against us, forget it, iran can never match the us. india + china + russia would find it hard to match US let alone iran (maybe bit of exaggeration but it would be close)

Uh China+Russia.

I mean yea that was quite the exaggeration.

You granny probably don't had to face internal crisis, sabotage by American workers in Iran (they tried to destroy those Phoenix missiles) and the lack of spare parts. Do you even know what you're talking about? Within it's limits, Iran's air force has demonstrated great skills in that war. The Iraqis were even so afraid of F-14's, that their military ordered to not engage them. What does that say?

Loool skill?

It's like saying this. Greece invades us, we have f-22 against there Mirage and we defeated there air force and we become skilled? Lool as I said my granny can do that.

that says sadam had appointment with doctors for his teeth check up that day otherwise they would have.

Alteast common man in Pakistan can afford food, there are many poor starving people in Iran.

What? Do you think Iranians can't afford foods? Where the fvck did you come up with that? Iranians are not starving.Iranians are 6 times (based on PPP) richer than Pakistanis, and they are much more poor people living in Pakistan than in Iran. Unlike you, I've visited both countries, and you can't compare them. Iran's cities are clean, modern and richer than which Pakistani city whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom