What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the pakistanis are not referring to the link given by KS in post#15 !!!!

And Jaish E mohammed is a terrorist organisation created by your prophet, because it carries the name? I think not, it is as pakistani as ISI.

You are just being silly because your state keeps sponsoring terror across the globe. its not your personal fault.

Can you focus on the topic please? I am asking you for one link proving Pakistan (in any way) is behind the unrest between Christians & Hindus in Karnataka.

fateh71: Your post makes me feel that All these terrorist organisations with "Hind" in their name must have been formed by the GOI !!!!:rofl: amazing reply u made!!!

EDIT: Oh! There was no bomb blasts or suicide missions or slaughter en masse happened in Mangalore! I forgot My post will be read as Hindus slaughtering Catholics! It is NOT. but, vandalizing,bullying by Hindu terrorists are what they do. Afterall, it is South India.

That was a cheap work of fiction.

Refer to Shuntmaster's perspective which I say is the closest to reality.

So stop funding these soul harvesting groups who denigrate the local traditions and flare up the sentiments.

This is the report of fact finding mission by BIRD (whose founder is the present leader of the Christians in the Karnataka State Minorities Commission) and this is what he has to say.

BIRD : Bangalore Initiative for Religious Dialouge :: Activities

The local attacks on churches were entirely due to a series of grave provocations from a fringe group of churches who continue attacking the local way of life by publishing and distributing materials that openly denigrate Hinduism and Hindu Gods

You guys are quick to condemn the Blasphemy Law & its supporters, but you guys are just as bad yourselves.

come on bilalhaider, even when we gave all the proof regarding dawood ibrahim including his house number, what was the reaction of pakistani agencies???

u see, I am very sure, India won't be having a handwritten note by Gen Kayani to the fringe christian sects in karnataka asking them to create trouble!!!!:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

u see bilalhaider, now that KS made a correct post with the proof, u are again going to conspiracy theories.. and talking about blasphemy laws... Oh yes, Salmaan taseer was killed by his own body guard in broad day light in MANGALORE!!!! sorry I forgot!!!;)

come on bilalhaider, even when we gave all the proof regarding dawood ibrahim including his house number, what was the reaction of pakistani agencies???

And your work of fiction starts again. Dawood Ibrahim does not live in Karachi, or anywhere in Pakistan.

u see bilalhaider, now that KS made a correct post with the proof, u are again going to conspiracy theories.. and talking about blasphemy laws... Oh yes, Salmaan taseer was killed by his own body guard in broad day light in MANGALORE!!!! sorry I forgot!!!;)

KS no where mentioned Pakistan, did he? And your people killed Indian Christians because you guys were intolerant & extremists, just like Qadri was.

You guys are quick to condemn the Blasphemy Law & its supporters, but you guys are just as bad yourselves.

If that makes you feel good about your intolerance then good, but in india insulting any religion is not allowed, not because we love religions but because it creates law and order problems. we were the first to ban satanic verses.

also in india attacking anything or anyone is not allowed by law. criminals are criminals and they must be stopped, whether local or pakistan funded like anjuman.

Don't equate us with state sanctioned persecution and discrimination like in pakistan, we are a normal country, not a god selected fortunate one like urs.

So arent the Neo-Nazis, Canadians?

Just shut up, clean your own house and then lecture others..

A nation that was built on genocide of locals talking about civilized..Oh my, what has the world come to ? All those native Indians will be turning and spitting in their graves..

Again, you're equating a small minority to your average Hindu. In Canada we don't defend their actions, apparently in India they do. No surprise, you would want to shut people up. We can't change history, we can only become more civilized than our predecessors. India needs to stop backtracking

If that makes you feel good about your intolerance then good, but in india insulting any religion is not allowed

I thought India was a secular country with freedom of speech?

also in india attacking anything or anyone is not allowed by law. criminals are criminals and they must be stopped

Yet, thousands of Sikhs, Muslims & Christians have been killed. In case of the Sikhs & the Muslims, directly at the hands of the Indian government. With no punishment being given to those responsible for the thousands of killings of Sikhs or Muslims.

LOL You dont even know what you are speakin about..and this line is proof enough for that.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Again, you're equating a small minority to your average Hindu. In Canada we don't defend their actions, apparently in India they do. No surprise, you would want to shut people up. We can't change history, we can only become more civilized than our predecessors. India needs to stop backtracking.

Oh you have still not shut up..?

Gimme a break.

We Indians can sort the issue ourselves...fault is on both sides and we both know that..no need for Neo-Nazis to lecture us.

Also when your ancestors were on their fours eating raw meat and living in caves ours were writing treatises on astronomy,surgery and metallurgy living in palaces..so even if we backtrack you guys still have a lot of catching up to do ;)

p.s:- If actions of a fringe group who only retaliate is the action of an average Hindu, then those neo-Nazis are typical Canadians..After all they are only doing to Jews what your ancestors did to the native Indians...

LOL You dont even know what you are speakin about..and this line is proof enough for that.

Yes, I know exactly what I am talking about. The Christians got killed by Hindu extremists because of this:

The local attacks on churches were entirely due to a series of grave provocations from a fringe group of churches who continue attacking the local way of life by publishing and distributing materials that openly denigrate Hinduism and Hindu Gods

This sounds eerily similar to what the proponents of the Blasphemy Law like Qadri thought wrt the Prophet(S) & Islam. You guys are as big of extremists as those guys are.

It's ok Shree bhai, I can tell from your name you're a Hindu. So naturally you won't be facing any difficulties there. It would be fair to get the perspective of a Christian from Karnataka.

You have proved it again that you are a true Pakistani from PAKISTAN....In India there is 80% population is Hindu... Prime Minister of India is Sikh... Chief of Ruling party is Christian ...Vice President of India is Muslim...Our Missile man is Muslim... Bollywood super start is Muslim...There is long list....So...Please stop Spreading this Nonsense….So WE ARE INDIAN….Grow up Kid.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I wonder what part Sonia plays, regarding Catholicism in India.

Dont Think Much...you will get Nose Pain.

Yes, I know exactly what I am talking about. The Christians got killed by Hindu extremists because of this:

This sounds eerily similar to what the proponents of the Blasphemy Law like Qadri thought wrt the Prophet(S) & Islam. You guys are as big of extremists as those guys are.

Why are you falling into your own trap even if I give a chance for you to wriggle out ?

Anyway the difference is that unlike the Blasphemy Law which is a part of the Constitution of Pakistan (in other words Legally permitted/mandated discrimination of minorities), the action for the extremist evangelical groups and the reaction of the fringe right wing groups, both are not constitutionally permitted in India. And the fringe groups dont get celebrated as Ghazis by showering rose petals on them.

They are what they are - fringe groups from both sides and as Shuntmaster (a catholic from Mangalore) said, leaders from both sides are engaged in dialogue to ignore the fringe groups.

Now move on, will ya as one thing is sure - you definitely do not know more about the situation than a Catholic from Mangalore..Or do you ? ;)

Anyway the difference is that unlike the Blasphemy Law which is a part of the Constitution of Pakistan (in other words Legally permitted/mandated discrimination of minorities),

How is it mandated discrimination of minorities when 90% of the victims of the Blasphemy Law have been Muslims?

the action for the extremist evangelical groups and the reaction of the fringe right wing groups, both are not constitutionally permitted in India.

Whether they are legally permitted or not doesn't make a difference. Because even when it isn't legally permitted in India, the Indian state has killed thousands of Sikhs & Muslims, & never held anyone accountable for it. The matter is not whether this is state-permitted or not, but how widespread extremism is throughout India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom