What's new

Stealth drone was brought down over Iran by China!!!

^^

Are you having problems with your brain?
we don't need your help for jack, we like the chinese people, but your just an ignorant person.
As someone already asked you, why do you not help pakistan brong down the usa drone?

Buddy, please ignore HongWu. He is quite literally insane, every other post he talks about nuking most of the other countries in the world. :lol:

Buddy, please ignore HongWu. He is quite literally insane, every other post he talks about nuking most of the other countries in the world. :lol:
Maybe the indians are on to something when they call you a crying whining sissy for all your pre-recorded "chinki" posts. That's kind of lame.

Maybe the indians are on to something when they call you a crying whining sissy for all your pre-recorded "chinki" posts. That's kind of lame.

Yep, you agree with Indians and right-wing Israeli newspapers (Debka) instead of actual Chinese people.

Sounds like a real patriot to me. :lol:

Yep, you agree with Indians and right-wing Israeli newspapers (Debka) instead of actual Chinese people.

Sounds like a real patriot to me. :lol:
debka is not the satanic verses. If debka tells me the sun rises in the east, I won't doubt that. This appears to be a credible report -- certainly either Russia or China was somehow involved in this affair. This report gives a credible explanation.

It doesn't take any credit away from Iran just because China hacked the system. It was a joint effort, good team-work. Unless, you are one of those Iranian kids who believe Iran is "top 5" and can take on USA all by itself.

True or false, no one can really know, but not important, I would be happy for the Iranian defense capabilities, this is not the attack, only defense, that is good for peace and stability in the region.

洪武兄弟, 别争了,你没证据去让人相信这也是事实,不过中国的相关的军事能力肯定会让人HKC的,在这方面,所以别争了,自己保持信心就好了.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom