What's new

Sri Lankan monk sets himself ablaze over cow slaughter

aka and his friends represent tht class of youth who want experiment diff types of sex,food and drinks and if given a chance drugs too.but such youth is restricted only to metros in minority.an avg youth doesnt involve in group sex,beef eating and drugs(many are into drinking though)

Not really. I guess you are from a village. Hence you are speaking like an uneducated brat. You need good education. Try and enroll yourself first in a good school and get some education. Your importance on caste system reflects your nature. Your bringing up the topic of group sex and drugs reveals your true hypocrite identity and shows that u have a good bit of knowledge and experience in these and you are trying to impose on others. Well just thinking in which corner of India , you stay. Man you will be screwed like hell if you come to a big city in India with this mentality. Also stop portraying a false picture of India among non Indians.

aka and his friends represent tht class of youth who want experiment diff types of sex,food and drinks and if given a chance drugs too.but such youth is restricted only to metros in minority.an avg youth doesnt involve in group sex,beef eating and drugs(many are into drinking though)

:laugh: so you also belive that beef eaters are sex hungry and commit group sex?

how many of the recent rapists were beef eating?

Try pork. its look so yammi.
imgres

Not everybody can eat a shyt eating f!lthy animal man...:lol:

you did not answer my points which means you do NOT know that in which period cow was made not to be slaughtered and seems you are following the general belief.

can you tell me how many people in India owns a COW? and how many of them get benefit of milk from the cow?
I have read some where when it was started but I need to dig into for more information but cow protection is stared much before than Dwapara yug. and I have read many place that for any religious worship in Hindus its must to have cow milk etc.
So there is no question when cow included in Hindu culture. It is in culture form starting.

Regarding your question. In village almost everybody own a cow and for your surprise then do not sell their cows to unknown person to avoid slaughter.

I made a beef sandwich @4 in the morning.... i swear... couldnt resist the pic posted by @Loki ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the cow sacred in Budhism too. I am eager to learn about other cultures and religions. Do tell me if it is taboo to slay a cow in Budhism.

No animal is sacred in Buddhism. Buddha has no rules over that. Buddhists can eat any meat. The dislike towards beef is a cultural thing and hindu influence. In SL Buddhists worship hindu gods along side Buddha. If u get into a bus in SL, u will see pics of buddha, Saraswathi, Ganesh and some have Jesus too :)

As an agri society cow was special to the ppl. They give us milk, work in the fields so ppl treated the cow as a part of the family. So people think it is wrong and ungrateful to eat the very animal that has served us.

The Next Myanmar in making... :butcher:

I wonder where would the Muslims run this time.. Sri Lanka is an Island.

There are beef eaters among sinhalese, tamils too. because christians and some buddhists eat it. And no one in SL approve this monks act. He is an idiot!

And for those who know little on the matter... Bull/male Buffalo sacrifice is performed in Hindism.

But It must be done in a single stroke as not to cause any pain to the animal.

Anyway I think supporting animal sacrtifice in any religion is bad. Religions should evolve.

i very much doubt it.ok i will do some reading on net.when pakistanis who follow a foreign faith still clang to their caste name,how can i believe srilankans who follow ind religion dont follow caste(i know buddhism condemns casteism but so does islam and christianity)

Caste is very much absent among sinhalese

:laugh: so you also belive that beef eaters are sex hungry and commit group sex?

how many of the recent rapists were beef eating?

Hahaha....... Basically trying to re enter a lost argument.
I hope u got the point now.

Bdw your question, on 'Caste system prevalent among Backward and Low mentality' means reasonable, educated people give more importance to education, culture etc and not on beef eating and caste system. Only people with less education or sitting with 50 year old mentality gives importance to these. Rather people looks down upon folks who smoke than to folks eating beef.

Hahaha....... Basically trying to re enter a lost argument.
I hope u got the point now.

Bdw your question, on 'Caste system prevalent among Backward and Low mentality' means reasonable, educated people give more importance to education, culture etc and not on beef eating and caste system. Only people with less education or sitting with 50 year old mentality gives importance to these. Rather people looks down upon folks who smoke than to folks eating beef.

I asked you that question because i have seen educated Indians exhibiting that kind of behviour than the simple village folks who in your view may be uneducated and backward.

Listen you extremist piece of sh$t, I have had enough of your tribe's making online threats. Fact: beef is quite popular in many parts of India and I would love to see you people take some action on ground and get your arses kicked.
An in Kerala its consumed by all..........Hindus,Muslims & Christians...................

I asked you that question because i have seen educated Indians exhibiting that kind of behviour than the simple village folks who in your view may be uneducated and backward.

Well what kind of behavior did you see? Can u pls elaborate?

suppose a muslim is eating pork which is considered disgusting among muslims;what would u infer from it?his behaviour is aberrant since he broke a rule which was inculcated in him from his childhood.no sane muslim wld eat pork.similarly would any sane hindu who has grown in a society which despises beef eating ever eat beef?a normal person wld not do tht.only erratic and ppl with abberant behavious wld indulge in such activities

If you let cow slaughter and forget your culture then you are forward? and if you oppose then you are backward?
WTF. slaughtering any animal is advancement. I do not want such kind of advancement

suppose a muslim is eating pork which is considered disgusting among muslims;what would u infer from it?his behaviour is aberrant since he broke a rule which was inculcated in him from his childhood.no sane muslim wld eat pork.similarly would any sane hindu who has grown in a society which despises beef eating ever eat beef?a normal person wld not do tht.only erratic and ppl with abberant behavious wld indulge in such activities

:lol: well his own personal choice. If he eats he cant stop others from not eating neither we can stop him from eating pig.

as for the bold part it means the Khajoraho images imply that the characters shown in these were the biggest beef eaters then.

Bro. this is prohibited in Islam so thats why they are doing and if you want to do what is prohibited in Hindus then they have problem with that. You know here many people will claim to support animal right and will eat meat in each meal

The educated ones strictly followed low cast high cast difference there whereas the normal ones dint exhbit that kinda behaviour.

i loved eating food cooked by dalits there and found many non dalit uneducated ones far saner than the educated ones.

anyway i wonder why educated Indians do not try to study the real hinduism and do away with twisted insertions.

there was a time when i used to rely on definitions by the religious scholars viz a viz my faith even but after i started reading my Holy book with translation i can argue with even a mullah and debunk his twisted versions regarding many things.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom