What's new

Sri Lanka - China's Israel in Indian Ocean

a just-another trolling rant.
And what u guys are doing by bringing india in a thread concerning with china and srilanka..You people are the biggest trolls And u 've gall to call others as troll.

And what u guys are doing by bringing india in a thread concerning with china and srilanka..You people are the biggest trolls And u 've gall to call others as troll.

You talking about trolling ????? :lol::lol:

Ye tumhe shobha nahi deta :cheesy:

Then elaborate on the flaming that "you' have started by comparing Kerala to Kashmir.. I know you have been given a free hand in here and probably this post will be eventually deleted as usual , but the amount of irritation u bring in threads which are unrelated , thereby derailing each and every topic is very unfortunate.

Most thread after you "infest" get the topic changed to your "off topic" comment rather than discussing the original content of the thread..

Forum rules... i wonder what they really are.

Anyway congratulation for your "mission" in derailing threads thereby depleting the quality of saner discussions.

I must admit , you have been pretty successful till now.

Then elaborate on the flaming that "you' have started by comparing Kerala to Kashmir.. I know you have been given a free hand in here and probably this post will be eventually deleted as usual , but the amount of irritation u bring in threads which are unrelated , thereby derailing each and every topic is very unfortunate.

Most thread after you "infest" get the topic changed to your "off topic" comment rather than discussing the original content of the thread..

Forum rules... i wonder what they really are.
first tell me y india is being bought into srilanka--china related thread.

Proximity due to the geographical location and the possible conflict in strategic interests and a port which is used by Indians for the 60% of their shipping needs.

Now tell me what has Kashmir's comparison has got to do with Kerala and this thread..

Do you have a notion that all the threads are talking about Kashmir in the forum and you are free to talk in all of them and still can evade any action against you coz, "some" people seems to enjoy it?

Then u could also explain this epic words which u were trying to force down in many of the thread unnecessarily,which had nothing to do what was being discussed.

better separate gorkhaland from india and merge it with nepal.anyway there is nothing common between gorkhas and other indian states.Gorkhas 've much in common with nepali.Btw india is an artificial country loose union of states who have nothing in common.[/B]

ya better close down HAL and DRDOsave money and buy weapons from usa atleast they wont fail and will also keep forces happy like a child who get new shiny toy.

Srilanka must have nukes and long range missiles too to fit the analogy of israel and also to ward off threats and bullying from its large neighbours.

Egypt has found its destiny by throwing out mubarak soon kashmiris too will find their destiny by throwing out colonial rule of delhi and its lackey.And all hoopla about kahmir elections being free and fair is just a eyewash.btw even during british colonial rule also there used to be elections in india.

ICC chief sharad pawar will decide who will win the cup coz he is hand in glove with D-company to fix matches.

You are right no one can be compared to modi except hitler.

Just some examples,many of ur post get deleted so i cannot serve u that as example

what is up with "china's israel"? i don't like the term at all.
I was wondering the same thing, what a stupid title. Israeli lobbyists practically control American Middle East policy, and they are stringing America along like it's some sort of colony. On the other hand, Sri Lanka vis-a-vis China is on friendly terms and the closest thing that anybody can speculate on is that Chinese companies are building/expanding seaports at Hambantota and Columbo to facilitate trade.

it's meaningless to compare sri lanka with israel. Israel is surrounded by adverseries & US uses Israel to keep Arabs at bay.. israel uses that leverage & at times gets away with murder!! whereas the geopolitical situation is not the same in our neck of thr woods. by killing couple of poor indian fishermen, if sri lanka starts thinking that they suddenly bcecome bold israel of indian ocean & that would impress their masters... that's a gross miscalculation!!

I think you misunderstand the US-Israel relationship. Israel being the tiny country that it is welds enormous power because it has convinced the American people and the power holders that Israeli interest is American interest.

How many Israel does China have and why Sri Lankans are getting happy to be compared with Israel? Unlike Israel, Sri Lanka don't face existential threat from any country also China can only dream of having the power projection in South Asia similar to what USA have in ME.

I think you misunderstand the US-Israel relationship. Israel being the tiny country that it is welds enormous power because it has convinced the American people and the power holders that Israeli interest is American interest.

i haven't misunderstood at all. I do know that israel has the most powerful lobby in US admin, do control fare share of US financial interests & does use that to the core. when i said israel uses the leverage to get away with murder, u should know where i'm coming from. it would be foolhardy to even think that sri lanka will be a kinda israel in indian ocean. will not come anywhere close to it.

I always support China and fellow Chinese but I suppose you post goes to show how exceptions always come about

Even when China is stronger now, SG will continue to do so. So I do not think I am harsh on it.

It just takes care of itself and has no regard or no interest about the motherland where it comes from.

Of course Singapore has to take care of itself, we're a small island with no natural resources surrounded by Muslim countries that have time and again provoked us in the past. Singapore had to ally itself with the leading superpowers back in the 80's or risk losing independence which we nearly did before. As for the "motherland" as you so put, my grandfather and many overseas Chinese not only in Singapore have been sending money back to China since the 80's and 90's to build schools and houses for their relatives. On my visit back we still get hounded for more money though they are now driving around in their Audi's and new houses only made possible by the money that was sent back to them by us. Miraculously the land bought by my grandfather is no longer under his name but under someone else.

Every now and then, you can see SG's former premier Lee Kuanyew wrote on Forbes about how to contain China. SG's military link with Taiwan is always there as well.

Surely you're not taking the sayings of an 87 year old man seriously all the time, lord knows we don't. If you are then you must be more senile then he is.

SG has never sought any military help from China and indeed it is pretty anti-communism all the time. The relationship became a little better only for the recent years, while it is still all business since SG need diversification and China is such a golden opportunity.

As said the decision was made to ally with the US in the 80's, thought you are correct in saying Singapore government system is anti communist which was not surprising given how communism ideology in the region was after Singapore independence is a lot different to what you have today. Either way it does not matter since Singapore's political party has been in power and it can be seen by some as a dictatorship. But as long as the leaders make wise decisions we will support them anyway.

At most, I just think SG is just a gold digger.

Singapore invested in China and both sides benefited, we invested in Suzhou project and lost money but imparted management skill sets and organizing skills etc to the local who used it to make it a bigger success and at the end of the day thats the way it works.

Do you really think if Singapore went all out for China today that Malaysia and Indonesia would allow that? Malaysia supplies our water/food and Indonesia supplies us gas for electricity. If either got jeopardized Singapore would be in peril.

If you really want to voice a strong opinion please understand how things works in the ASEAN region and its history before commenting. If all fellow Chinese thought like you did I would not even waste time keeping in contact with my China relatives..

Singapore did a good job! We should understand them.
They were surrounded, If they are not relying on the USA, they may be massacred in 1965.

We can not blame Singapore, that is our fault, we do not have the ability to protect them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom