What's new

Spymaster Petraeus may inflame ties with Pakistan

Yes, which is undoing their efforts in Afghanistan. Taliban has infiltrated into the Afghan forces. Afghan pilots are shooting US troops in Kabul now, security personnel are letting 500 Taliban escape in Kandahar. The situation for America is getting worse everyday unfortunately.
But there is more collateral damage. Tell me, which "high-valued" targets have the drones killed over all these years besides Baitullah Mehsud?
It is not "Pilots" but only a single mentally unstable pilot which had absloutely no links with the Talibans.Your are trying to paint a picture of utter failure here, there has been problems and will be in the future with the kind of terrorists the Afghan gov is facing it doesnt seem too surprising.The Afghan Defence ministry is introducing new measures to make sure terrorists dont make it through the recruitment procedure.On the other hand Talibans have been defeated in their strongholds of Helmand and Kandahar, hundreds of their commanders have been killed or captured and new reconstruction programs are underway to win hearts and minds of the people there.The situation right now in Afghanistan is totally against the Taliban, lets see what will they be able to do in their summer offensive which is when they are most active.

:hitwall:

When was I talking about ground invasion ?

Just that you cannot shoot down an USAF drone. Thats to it.

If you can you would have done long back.

Lol seriously these fanbois need to get a dose of reality before shooting down USAF planes. :lol:

What does this mean? I've already told you that the Pakistani Air Force can shoot down these drones as they are only at a height of 10,000 ft.

And btw, the PAF F-16 jets are capable of bringing down the US Air Force MQ-9 Reaper drones. Today, Pakistan also has the ability of shooting down high flying targets (with service altitude > 50,000 ft) using 'look up shoot up' capability BVR missiles.

It is not "Pilots" but only a single mentally unstable pilot which had absloutely no links with the Talibans.Your are trying to paint a picture of utter failure here, there has been problems and will be in the future with the kind of terrorists the Afghan gov is facing it doesnt seem too surprising.The Afghan Defence ministry is introducing new measures to make sure terrorists dont make it through the recruitment procedure.On the other hand Talibans have been defeated in their strongholds of Helmand and Kandahar, hundreds of their commanders have been killed or captured and new reconstruction programs are underway to win hearts and minds of the people there.The situation right now in Afghanistan is totally against the Taliban, lets see what will they be able to do in their summer offensive which is when they are most active.

Taliban infiltrate Afghan forces:

'Taliban infiltrated Afghan forces: Sleeper cells awaiting instructions to strike' | Mail Online

Security Forces Infiltrated by Taliban Militants | The Daily Outlook Afghanistan

Taliban infiltrating Afghan forces: Retired UN Official

BBC News - Ex-UN official says Taliban infiltrating Afghan forces

People in Kandahar happy over release of 500 Taliban fighters:

Mobile | GlobalPost

What does this mean? I've already told you that the Pakistani Air Force can shoot down these drones as they are only at a height of 10,000 ft.

And btw, the PAF F-16 jets are capable of bringing down the US Air Force MQ-9 Reaper drones. Today, Pakistan also has the ability of shooting down high flying targets (with service altitude > 50,000 ft) using 'look up shoot up' capability BVR missiles.

It means even if the Drones fly at 500 feet Pakistan will do jack about it.

Remember Bush's phone call to Musharraf and the words used. ?

Lol the Drones are bombing the shyt out with the full co-operation of the Pak Army and these fanbois think about shooting one. :lol:

It means even if the Drones fly at 500 feet Pakistan will do jack about it.

Remember Bush's phone call to Musharraf and the words used. ?

Lol the Drones are bombing the shyt out with the full co-operation of the Pak Army and these fanbois think about shooting one. :lol:

Doesn't mean Pakistan can't down US Air Force drones, it very well can. But Pakistan & the US are involved in a strategic game right now.

Any war will now end up as a last crusade - World would see an army emerging from Khurasan holding black flags, need not to remind this army will be unstoppable.

Not really, it is not afraid of empty threats by the US. As I said, the US does not have the spine to go out on a full scale war against Pakistan, because of Pakistan's nukes of course. It was in Pakistan's interest of being labeled as a non-NATO US ally, & it still does today, which is why it is still in this WOT.

i dont think anyone wana beleive this, musharaf himself said that one of american diplomats told him to be with them or with the terrorists, otherwise they(pakistan) wouldnt have sacrified their many years of investment in afghanistan to be blown up just by being part of WOT. and by tghe way, nato wont attack pakistan the way you imagine---if they ever do that anyway.

i dont think anyone wana beleive this, musharaf himself said that one of american diplomats told him to be with them or with the terrorists, otherwise they(pakistan) wouldnt have sacrified their many years of investment in afghanistan to be blown up just by being part of WOT. and by tghe way, nato wont attack pakistan the way you imagine---if they ever do that anyway.

Of course he'd say that to get sympathy of the Pakistani people. And you're right, the US & NATO won't attack Pakistan, because they have nuclear weapons that can destroy the whole region, even Israel. As I said, the US is getting increasingly frustrated & helpless by the Pakistani administration & how the events in Afghanistan is transpiring, which is resulting in Petraeus taking over as the CIA chief.

Of course he'd say that to get sympathy of the Pakistani people. And you're right, the US & NATO won't attack Pakistan, because they have nuclear weapons that can destroy the whole region, even Israel. As I said, the US is getting increasingly frustrated & helpless by the Pakistani administration & how the events in Afghanistan is transpiring, which is resulting in Petraeus taking over as the CIA chief.

and do you think israel will sit quiet and tight hand? dont you think they are many times better than pakistan in everything and that includes intillegece military, economy, security, governance, influence, allies etc etc etc? and will indians just sit and watch you to nuke the region? if nato attacks you, they will attack you from many many sides, economic sanctions will be one part of it.

and do you think israel will sit quiet and tight hand? dont you think they are many times better than pakistan in everything and that includes intillegece military, economy, security, governance, influence, allies etc etc etc? and will indians just sit and watch you to nuke the region? if nato attacks you, they will attack you from many many sides, economic sanctions will be one part of it.

This isn't a thread about Israel vs Pakistan. All it takes is one nuke to destroy a country. Even if a nation isn't going to be using it, it can serve as a 'deterrence'.

This isn't a thread about Israel vs Pakistan. All it takes is one nuke to destroy a country. Even if a nation isn't going to be using it, it can serve as a 'deterrence'.

you mentioned israel first, didnt you? if paksitan tries to nuke the others, the others will not sit down and watch, they will do the same to you.

you mentioned israel first, didnt you? if paksitan tries to nuke the others, the others will not sit down and watch, they will do the same to you.

As I said, Pakistan is not looking to nuke anyone. But Pakistan's nukes serve as a deterrence. Can I make myself anymore clearer?

Back
Top Bottom