What's new

Sports you do.

Realist

Reaction score
Tell us what you guys play, what you are good at, what you want to play...

I have been doing muay thai for 15+ years, love it. I have had a few fights, and i really hope to have more really soon.

I have been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for over a year now, i am pregressing well. Before BJJ, i did a bit of no-gi submission wrestling, which was really good too. Call is gay, call it what you want. It is incredibly tough on you, and takes tremendous skill to be truly competent. With good knowledge of this, you can throw an attacker much larger than yourself, and control them in such a way that he will feel useless.

The dream?
MMA of course! In a year or two...

Post yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice thread dont know why no 1 responded to it well for me

has to be badminton had played it for my state love the game as it needs perfect hand eye co ordination with quick reactions
badminton_logo.gif

snooker thats another game i love to play have been playing it since was 13 though at that time i needed rest after every few shoots :P ps i play on the table in which this game was invented
snooker-balls.jpg

squash, cricket (batter only), football and occasional water polo

10m air rifle,table tennis,1st dan in kyokushin karate switched to systema now,scuba diving,mountaineering.

Kanche:

DSC_0274.JPG

gilli danda:

gilli-danda.jpg

Ghoda ghodi:

DSCN5578.JPG

Football:

footbal-in-india.jpg

Yoga(At State Level):

pranayama-yoga7.jpg

Hockey(At National Level--representing Haryana):

india_hockey.jpg

Cricket(Currently at Corporate Level):

Children-playing-cricket-on-the-beach.jpg

Cricket - Fast Bowler Only (Clock 100 miles regularly, according to me and my friends).

is yoga a sport?

by the way, what's your feedback on it, does it give you sense of well-being

played kabbaddi in Pakistan, wrestling, badminton, vollyball, and football(non-American).

swimming,wrestling@akhara mud wrestling is finishing now great traditions slowly dieing out

Back
Top Bottom