What's new

Sports you do.

was in pepsi under19 cricket team , did 2 years taekwondo , then went on to ninja brown belt, vollebal, tennis [stopped playing after a lower back injury while serving], table tennis, off and on wt lifting-- not a big fan of swimming as i always end up e staph infection of the ear

Football and Squash are what I am best at. My friends call me 'the drop' in Squash, because I regularly play the drop shot accurately.

Badminton and cricket ( bowling) after that.

Everything else is time pass.

Football and Squash are what I am best at. My friends call me 'the drop' in Squash, because I regularly play the drop shot accurately.

Badminton and cricket ( bowling) after that.

Everything else is time pass.

what racquet do you use and shuttle ?

i never tried chess, yoga , dating and aerobics - hope i didnt miss much:D

I play a lil tennis,go to gym these days,swimming,polo,horse riding(my favourite hobby),boxing,billiard,golf,play cricket at univ,rugby,taekwando in school...ply soccer n basketball sometimes..

CAN GIVE YOU INNER PEACE in our school after the morning prayers it was essential to have yoga classes

morning prayers? which school did u go to?

inner peace sounds appealing.....so u sit in one position and do breathing patterns, or.....how does it work. I know theres material online but tell me your process

Basketball, Baseball and little bit football (american)

Back
Top Bottom