What's new

Sports you do.

In no particular order:

Cricket, Badminton, fishing, tennis, Rugby, Golf, Soccer, swimming, basketball, skirmish paintball, when I have some spare cash Skydiving and Bungi jumping (member of the parachuting association of Australia), firing range, suba diving, go karting and snowboarding in winter in the alps.

The sports and games that have been my deepest passions at different stages of life (not in any particular order)...

Track & Field (100/200/400/LJ/TJ/Pole Vault/Javeline)

Billiards

Chess (never competed)

Soccer

Golf

Arm Wrestling

Cycling (never competed)

Boxing

Basketball (never competed)

i clocked 10.90 at inter-school level in 100m at the age of 17 ... got selected to represent Hong Kong ... had a knee ligament injury just 1 day before first training ... same injury killed my chances of playing for Hong Kong cricket team .. was a very good batsman ... but the most devastating thing was when doc asked me never to play football again ... it literally killed me ... i said NO WAY .. not until i break my both legs ... i refused to have OP ... treated my knee for 9 months ... went back to play football ... same injury with the very first kick ... again treated it for one year .... again went to play football and again same result ... my knee was so weak by than, i had trouble walking ... waited for 18 more months ... again went to play football, it was fine for few mins but as soon as i shoot the ball, i felt something again in the same knee at the same place ... i started crying, looked towards heaven and prayed from the bottom of my heart ... i still don't know how it happened but it was a miracle ... i felt something in my knee and like someone said to me go on and play as you like ... since that day i have abused my knee to extreme but never felt any pain again ... never regained that speed again but still very thankful to Allah that i am able to play football ... There is no better feeling than leaving the pitch victorious having given your all ...

Back
Top Bottom