What's new

South China Sea:India to continue exploration.

Idiot. How China can "take over" waters where the distance > 1000 nautical miles from the coast of China while it has distance <200 nautical miles from the coast of Vietnam?
By taking over the management of Vietnam for the greater good of its oppressed people. Vietnam must be freed from the tyrannical rulers it has

By taking over the management of Vietnam for the greater good of its oppressed people. Vietnam must be freed from the tyrannical rulers it has

Don't troll here bro. You have to take care about betrayal mentality of Chinese. Chinese will sell you to USA in reasonable time to gat his own benefit.

Worry about pakistan. What ever you have said is perfectly applicable to pakistan.

After China takes over, it shall not

You are in Dreams. China will be confronted in all fields and confined. Let them make their stupid moves in SCS and they will be checkmated soon.

The Tyranny is live next to you that made you think and called friend-friendship. You should start to learn how to deal with friend to be foe soon enough. Wasn't U.S friend with you earlier?

Freed Vietnam by your master china? OMG central nerve has problem. Communist china was considered to have human rights worse than Vietnam many times.

i don't understand this pakistanies,anyway your dream never going to be live,india will rock china soon

U r new to this forum mate but very soon u'll realise that pakistanis r more arab than arab themselves n more chinese than chinese themselves :azn:

Anyways its good to see india strengthening ties with vietnam:enjoy:

Hopefully if india is able to persue Russia also for exploration in Vietnam then it would become impossible for chinese to go for any misadventure in scs :azn:

U r new to this forum mate but very soon u'll realise that pakistanis r more arab than arab themselves n more chinese than chinese themselves

Do these Pakistanis have any choice when the indians choose to be more israelis than the israelis and more american than the americans?

Anyways its good to see india strengthening ties with vietnam:enjoy:

Hopefully if india is able to persue Russia also for exploration in Vietnam then it would become impossible for chinese to go for any misadventure in scs :azn:

I just can't stop myself from laughing, I didn't know that these indians were so 'wise'! Keep up the good work, I'm sure our Chinese friends won't hesitate to reward india for her 'wise' decision.

The Tyranny is live next to you that made you think and called friend-friendship. You should start to learn how to deal with friend to be foe soon enough. Wasn't U.S friend with you earlier?
Low IQ Viets being affected by Low IQ Indians. Pakistan does not have a border with you

Do these Pakistanis have any choice when the indians choose to be more israelis than the israelis and more american than the americans?

I just can't stop myself from laughing, I didn't know that these indians were so 'wise'! Keep up the good work, I'm sure our Chinese friends won't hesitate to reward india for her 'wise' decision.

LOL with these chinese flattery guys. Your job is to flatter and please chinese :rofl:
By the way India is not afraid.

LOL with these chinese flattery guys. Your job is to flatter and please chinese :rofl:
By the way India is not afraid.

Of course, india is not afraid, at least not when she has the assurance from uncle sam and its bastard child israel, we understand that. Take my word for it, they won't be anywhere near india when the situation will become ugly.

Back
Top Bottom