What's new

South China Sea Forum

That happened two months ago in case anyone has intentionally "forgotten"

images1199041_tau_trung_quoc_ban_datviet..jpg

That time using water gun, if real gun, you can't see them again

That time using water gun, if real gun, you can't see them again

Please, your PLA's statements even debunked your point. After several days of "Strongly deny" the incident as "sheer fabrication" by PRC's Foreign Ministry, your Defend Ministry finally coughed up that its ship shot flare at the boat, causing explosion and fire. The water gun was probably used to keep the boat from sinking, preventing China from facing an uproar similar to the Philippines incident. That's why we can "see them again."

BBC News - China 'fired flares' at Vietnam boat in South China Sea

Their best friend in here is India. I feel sorry for the Vietnamese that fought against the Japanese, French and Americans and now their children and grandchildren are asking India, a western wannabe country, to come help.

China is much more "western wannabe country" than India.infact even you are staying in West when you're lecturing about East.and their best friend isn't India,its Russia.but why you're dragging us in this thread??It has nothing on India.obsessed I guess.... :cuckoo:

China is much more "western wannabe country" than India.infact even you are staying in West when you're lecturing about East.and their best friend isn't India,its Russia.but why you're dragging us in this thread??It has nothing on India.obsessed I guess.... :cuckoo:

compared to east asian countries, india is nowhere near "western wannabe".

Please, your PLA's statements even debunked your point. After several days of "Strongly deny" the incident as "sheer fabrication" by PRC's Foreign Ministry, your Defend Ministry finally coughed up that its ship shot flare at the boat, causing explosion and fire. The water gun was probably used to keep the boat from sinking, preventing China from facing an uproar similar to the Philippines incident. That's why we can "see them again."

BBC News - China 'fired flares' at Vietnam boat in South China Sea
Yea, any Bullet left that boat??? You get "evidence" from UK????? 10000km away, Tai Wan boat left 42 Bullets, gun with 2km range, VN is scared of water gun!!!

Yea, any Bullet left that boat??? You get "evidence" from UK????? 10000km away, Tai Wan boat left 42 Bullets, gun with 2km range, VN is scared of water gun!!!

You said "water gun," stop beating around the bushes.

Here is the proof that you want. UK's BBC is many times more reputable than Xinhua News. Chinese propaganda media is bad for your health

"the Chinese Navy 786 "Mannings" boat found and chase expelled, chasing nearly 30 minutes, the Chinese naval vessels fired warning shots and fired flares, Vietnam The fishing boat was hit and caught fire. Upon seeing the Chinese ships stopped chasing."

********.com - Chinese navy opens fire at Vietnamese fishing boat in South China Sea

You said "water gun," stop beating around the bushes.

Here is the proof that you want. UK's BBC is many times more reputable than Xinhua News. Chinese propaganda media is bad for your health

"the Chinese Navy 786 "Mannings" boat found and chase expelled, chasing nearly 30 minutes, the Chinese naval vessels fired warning shots and fired flares, Vietnam The fishing boat was hit and caught fire. Upon seeing the Chinese ships stopped chasing."

********.com - Chinese navy opens fire at Vietnamese fishing boat in South China Sea
“fired warning shots and fired flares”, that must be navy, warning shots, but VN boat don't care about warning, so If real fire is OK, in US, if you don't care about police's warning, police can shoot you, no problem

China Coast Guard(CCG), we are here, we are coming, in a big way, in a very big way:

25_66_091626086e30e41.jpg

Here we come.:omghaha:

“fired warning shots and fired flares”, that must be navy, warning shots, but VN boat don't care about warning, so If real fire is OK, in US, if you don't care about police's warning, police can shoot you, no problem
Again, you continue to run away from my evidence exposing that you are wrong by saying "water gun." I gave you picture, statements, and a video clip. I've started to believe that you will cling to a lie even if truth stares at you in the face.

Aside from that, are you a sailor? Do you know that seamen fear fire the most? Shooting fire at a boat is even more dangerous than small bullets because fire can bring the boat down. Most naval battleships were sunk by fire, not bullet holes. You see bullet holes on the Taiwanese ship, but it still retains its shape, not turning into ash like the roof of Vietnamese boat.

Shooting fire at a boat is the utmost aggressive thing to do. This is an act of war since it can kill the entire crew on the boat. That's why people used flaming arrows for ancient navel battles. Honestly, do you even watch your Chinese's historical war movies?

Again, you continue to run away from my evidence exposing that you are wrong by saying "water gun." I gave you picture, statements, and a video clip. I've started to believe that you will cling to a lie even if truth stares at you in the face.

Aside from that, are you a sailor? Do you know that seamen fear fire the most? Shooting fire at a boat is even more dangerous than small bullets because fire can bring the boat down. Most naval battleships were sunk by fire, not bullet holes. You see bullet holes on the Taiwanese ship, but it still retains its shape, not turning into ash like the roof of Vietnamese boat.

Shooting fire at a boat is the utmost aggressive thing to do. This is an act of war since it can kill the entire crew on the boat. That's why people used flaming arrows for ancient navel battles. Honestly, do you even watch your Chinese's historical war movies?
Funny, you mixed two times, Coast Guard using water gun,
5498e6ec27756c7b96aabbeaeba455e2.jpg

navy ship without water gun, warning----warning fire---fire flares----fire, VN ship should stop Illegal fishing。
If ship don't leave, you will get that

Shipbuilders on the Hainan Island are in the midst of building 10000 fishing vessels such as thses:

25_185203_22a2c842ba43d72.jpg

25_185203_a8b81bf9e454189.jpg

With standard displacement of 300-500 tons and built of hard steel, they are bigger and stronger than the baboons' and monkeys' patrol boats. :azn:

Notice that all those maps drawn many centuries ago look more professional and accurate than the Cow-tongue (Nine-dash) map drawn by the Republic of China (Taiwan, not even PRC) in 1948!!!

This is the map PRC drew themselves in 1950, after they won over mainland China

I think PRC needs to take over ROC first before they can claim Taiwan's Cow-tongue (Nine-dash) map theirs.

1 Can you affirm the RPC 1950 map was RPC official map?or It was printed by other foreign country(for example the United Kingdom)?
2 Other maps was error map drawed by foreign country. no other homologous document prove them.

1950 RPC official map

64979560201305282216522039577506265_008.jpg

64979560201305282216522039577506265_002.jpg

64979560201305282216522039577506265_006.jpg

Funny, you mixed two times, Coast Guard using water gun,

<picture>

navy ship without water gun, warning----warning fire---fire flares----fire, VN ship should stop Illegal fishing&#12290;
If ship don't leave, you will get that
What makes you think navy ships do not have water gun? Have you ever been in a situation where someone fire flares at you? Witness it and come back to tell me whether flares can cause fire.

There is nothing illegal about fishing in our EEZ. Go to the South China Sea thread to debate me.

Shipbuilders on the Hainan Island are in the midst of building 10000 fishing vessels such as thses:

<picture>

With standard displacement of 300-500 tons and built of hard steel, they are bigger and stronger than the baboons' and monkeys' patrol boats. :azn:
Continue to talk like this then PRC cheerleaders should stop feeling touchy when people all over the world call your country "bully." Accept that title proudly. There is nothing "peaceful" about "China rises"

Back
Top Bottom