What's new

South China Sea Forum

Continue to talk like this then PRC cheerleaders should stop feeling touchy when people all over the world call your country "bully." Accept that title proudly. There is nothing "peaceful" about "China rises"
The time for peace is over. Against baboons and monkeys China will use chemical and biological attacks!
:china:

The time for peace is over. Against baboons and monkeys China will use chemical and biological attacks!
At least this guy is being honest about it, unlike CCP's officials and CCP's apologists who sugar-coat everything the regime does.

People that are honest get more respect than those that are not. Still, "live by the sword, die by the sword," those who likes war should be the first to enlist. Prove to PRC that you are ready to die so that China can claim more territory by fighting against the world.

Their best friend in here is India. I feel sorry for the Vietnamese that fought against the Japanese, French and Americans and now their children and grandchildren are asking India, a western wannabe country, to come help.

The western powers helped the Chinese to keep their nation as one piece. If western countries hadn't come majority of Han homeland and Taiwan would have been Japanese provinces and North-Eastern China will be an independent Manchu homeland called "Manchukou". But I see Chinese hate the same people who rescued them. :cheesy::cheesy:

I saw this article on yahoo news today as well and these were some of the comments.
30aakuc.jpg

Vietminhs!

Go cry to uncle sam, or to your bear friend.

Or better yet, get a big hug from your pinoy buddy.

I like your new 'title' underneath your user name. It suits you well.

I'd like to see you be right in the front lines of war.

Those guys sitting in USA have no support in the public, people do not care that much about Fox news,etc....etc....

You cannot compare it with the CCP media which is what Chinese people see and brainwashed.

I am brain washed, and you are brain damaged. Keep regurgitating your same anti-China nonsense over and over. That might cure you!

as long as china sticks to its "aggressive diplomacy" its going to have problems in scs.

Aggressive diplomacy? Would you or any Indian sit by and let Pakistan occupy the whole of Kashmir?

We are not western wannabe country, every body knows Chinese obsession with White man.

India-Vietnam relations stretch for deecades, India also helped Vietnam during Vietnam war.

Mind I remind you - Fair and Lovely Cream?

Their best friend in here is India. I feel sorry for the Vietnamese that fought against the Japanese, French and Americans and now their children and grandchildren are asking India, a western wannabe country, to come help.

dude.... do you know that not long ago i visited a rural Chinese school and first thing the girls there asked my white friend was, do you know Justin Bieber and Taylor swift? at least hear Indian children have local celebrity idols but in china it seems all the children like western stars...
thus my conclusion is that the Chinese want to be more western than Indians want to be western.

Those guys sitting in USA have no support in the public, people do not care that much about Fox news,etc....etc....

You cannot compare it with the CCP media which is what Chinese people see and brainwashed.
I find the Muslims' obsession with Fox News to be as fascinating and entertaining as with the Jews. But that is for a different discussion...

I say let them do it it will prove that this so called peaceful (cr@p) rise does not exist sure many will die but in the end the world will finish out china as global threat and new china will rise an hoping a more better one so i say let them attack in the end its their funeral.

dude.... do you know that not long ago i visited a rural Chinese school and first thing the girls there asked my white friend was, do you know Justin Bieber and Taylor swift? at least hear Indian children have local celebrity idols but in china it seems all the children like western stars...
thus my conclusion is that the Chinese want to be more western than Indians want to be western.

Why does India pride itself on "speaking English",having a stereotypical western form of governance that is obviously failing. And more importantly why are your call centers trying so hard to mimic western accents.

Why does India pride itself on "speaking English",having a stereotypical western form of governance that is obviously failing. And more importantly why are your call centers trying so hard to mimic western accents.

don't worry we will pride ourselves in speaking in mandarin and Cantonese with an accent soon ;)

about our governance, it has its up sides and down sides but it isn't a total failure.

Back
Top Bottom