What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Wonder how the Chinese are supposed to be the smallest people in the world, but they have the two tallest people in the world. :lol:

Here is a map of "human skin colour" for the indigenous populations of various regions.

I.e. For Australia it measures the skin colour of the Aboriginals and not the Europeans who later colonized it. For America it measures the the skin colour of the Native Americans.

Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.svg

Based on Von Luschan's chromatic scale.

Pakistan is not all in South Asia. Our location is confusing. We have borders with India, China, Afghanistan, Iran. And the map here just suggests that Pakistani are not much like Indians, Srlankans, Bangladeshis. Our skin colour is sort of mixed between persian, afghani, and indian...

i came to this thread expecting some pictures. But all i found was your usual debate and essays.

You have disappointed me, my fellow PDFians.

Oh yea, i love White girls. I mean i just have a preference for a fair colored skin. Some of my friends here are really nice too.

:smitten:

Though in the Engineering Department...it's a sad story. :disagree:

Wonder how the Chinese are supposed to be the smallest people in the world, but they have the two tallest people in the world. :lol:

Because two of the "tallest ones" are outliers, considering China's vast population it increases the chances of having an extreme outlier. Though yes most Chinese are shorter than Caucasoid people.

Because two of the "tallest ones" are outliers, considering China's vast population it increases the chances of having an extreme outlier. Though yes most Chinese are shorter than Caucasoid people.

What about Indians? Why do they not have any tall people?

Back
Top Bottom