What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

When shaan writes a scholarly article worthy enough to be published in some reputed scientific journal with a good impact factor , then i will consider his DNA results, otherwise its just drivel.

Isn't Shaan the same guy who subscribes to Ghazwa E Hind?

If he is, that's all there is for me to know.

Bit like why Indian girls dumped sarees for shalwar Kamiz, though no domination of culture was carried out like you said lol.

@ghilzai I have also observed a lot of Pakistani Women, Arab women wearig western clothes. In fact the whole world wears western clothing.

So using your rationale west is indeed the best.

Oh and sarees were worn by Ancient greek women to and was probably introduced to India by them

Last edited:
And the earth is 6000 years old, right! Lol....that's why even with union you would be a joke

Person from bully country whose govt. prints stationary with "In God We trust" and sell it in world by blackmailing to give him/her freebies should be last to make jokes.

Last edited:
South Asia-Bangladesh,India and Pakistan should move towards a relationship of equals through informal dialogue amongst its leaders>Have a dialogue away from Capital cities of respective countries-this should be done on a year by year basis.Having achieved an understanding amongst the three countries through greater economic and social intercourse-the other countries can be brought into its fold.A united South Asia will to lead to less interference by other powers

South Asia-Bangladesh,India and Pakistan should move towards a relationship of equals through informal dialogue amongst its leaders
Bangladesh and India should indeed have a relationship of equals and of respect.

But why on Earth should Pakistan be treated as an equal? A terrorist exporting country and you say they should be treated as equals?

Afraid not sir.

Bangladesh and India should indeed have a relationship of equals and of respect.

But why on Earth should Pakistan be treated as an equal? A terrorist exporting country and you say they should be treated as equals?

Afraid not sir.
Because the infighting between regional neighbors will only get in the way of development. Look at the European nations, most of them have had bloody history with one another, and yet they raised above previous disputed to better the lives of their people. Why the hell cant south Asians do the same?

View attachment 11731 View attachment 11731 View attachment 11732 View attachment 11733 View attachment 11727 View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730

Well that's good but unfortunately not everyone on this planet looks at it from the angle you do.

Indians here are very ignorant they think everyone is pakistan is same speaks same, looks the same and then the ultimate one will be we Indians and Pakistanis are the same.

Reality is far from it.

View attachment 11727
View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730

You can tell an average Indian doesn't look any different from these Pakistanis.

You don't need to be worried, no Indian consider himself even remotely related to Pashtuns.

Fella you the only Indian I met who hasn't said that the name India existed for 9000 years.

I mean you got West Indians, East Indies , Indonesia etc, now if you look at that then the name India is hardly unique and that old.

The oldest reference of name India is Herodotus 440BC, the name was unique for 2000 years until Columbus discovered America.

Last edited:
Because the infighting between regional neighbors will only get in the way of development. Look at the European nations, most of them have had bloody history with one another, and yet they raised above previous disputed to better the lives of their people. Why the hell cant south Asians do the same?
Because Europeans stopped pining desperately for each other's territories.
They still wanted it ofcourse but didnt become obsessed/desperate over it. They made peace with their lot by and large before they were able to unite.

Indians and Bangladeshis can do that. India has no demands on Bangladeshi lands, neither does Bangladesh have demands on Indian lands. A Land Boundary Agreement has already been signed on between India and BD. Infact India is being magnanimous and giving an additional 10,000 acres of land to BD.

Compare this with Pakistan.

Because we have a precedent of a European reconciliation, does not mean we blindly jump to bed with a snake.
The last time India thought Pakistan is capable of acting maturely - There was a gentleman's agreement in place with Pakistan Army that no side will occupy each others posts as both withdrew in winters. They snuck in Kargil when Indian Army vacated the posts in the winters

How do you deal with such a rabid bunch of people? Sure as hell by not making peace by letting your guard down.

There is a fine line between being optimistic and being foolish.

"
There was no india before the mughals n the british .. even they were paid tribute or $$ by a zillion small states.. heck again instead of dodging the questions tell me how many princely states where there in "india" when the british left? :lol:

Your own religious books mentions about the existence of Hind(India), so being a Muslim don't say India never existed.

Allama Iqbal wrote these things.

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai"

From where the Holy Prophet had felt cool breeze
That same is my homeland, that same is my homeland

Allama Iqbal Poetry کلام علامہ محمد اقبال: (Bang-e-Dra-042) Hindustani Bachon Ka Qaumi Geet

Isn't Shaan the same guy who subscribes to Ghazwa E Hind?

If he is, that's all there is for me to know.

@ghilzai I have also observed a lot of Pakistani Women, Arab women wearig western clothes. In fact the whole world wears western clothing.

So using your rationale west is indeed the best.

Oh and sarees were worn by Ancient greek women to and was probably introduced to India by them
Yep he does subscribe to Ghazwa E Hind, i told people before its not use talking logic to them, they talk as it seems fit, logic no logic is out of picture, when DNA mapping comes they use science as logic to explain what they believe, when Ghazwa E Hind or evolution comes science and logic goes for a toss and Religious texts take the front seat,see what i mean at one time science is good for them since it explains their stand other times its not since it doesn't explain their ideology.So no use talking .:pop:

My ancestors didn't migrate but defeated their opponents and ruled the subcontinent, ever heard of the khiljis?.

Turkic people didn't come from turkey but actually conquered what is modern day turkey.

Afghans are either iranic or Turkic and I being a pukhtoon relate to the Turkic side.

So you are saying there is no genetic difference between North and South Indians and if so why is there Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian Group?.
The only difference is in your mind, not in DNA, it has been proved again and again Indians share the same DNA be it north or south, your logic is flawed.

But you was quick to point your finger without knowing jack Shyte.
Oh i know a lot, but do you know anything in science that is the question?

Last edited:
Indians are not same themselves you have to look at north and South and genetic makeup, Ancestral North Indians and Ancestral South Indians.

You got it wrong, see the charts.
i-2e40a7d89faa7e72dd4bc06cefbb0f59-indiareich1.png

i-49fc5383e0e40d69696372cfdf945eaa-indiareich2.png

Lol I am neither Pakistani nor am I Indian. I have no reason to lie to you. A sri lankan tamil has 60% ASI and high 30% of ANI + negligible Mongoloid blood

A typical North Indian (extreme north ), Pakistanis have 30-40 % of ASI. You are going to tell me that a differential of 20% genetic material is enough to separate the 2 groups?

Give me an objective answer.

PS: Also note that Iranians have less than 10% of ASI in their genetic makeup. What does that tell you?
PP,these guys need anthroscape.

To be fair the prosperity of south Asia as an ECONOMIC HUB depends on the political stability between teh 2 nations. Btw, Punjab has more in common with Kashmir than they do with Haryana loool okay mate!

As far as I know Hindus from Kashmir and Jammu have more in common culturally and linguistically with Himachalis and Uttarakhandi more so than anyone else.

not really,Kashmir Valley is on its own.

jammu is very integrated with Himachal and Northern Punjab including Potohar valley and what they call Jhelum.

Uttrakhand is also closer to Punjab/haryana.

Haryana and Punjab,same thing.

Last edited:
PP,these guys need anthroscape.

not really,Kashmir Valley is on its own.

jammu is very integrated with Himachal and Northern Punjab including Potohar valley and what they call Jhelum.

Uttrakhand is also closer to Punjab/haryana.

Haryana and Punjab,same thing.

LOL who are you in Anthroscape?

My ancestors didn't migrate but defeated their opponents and ruled the subcontinent, ever heard of the khiljis?.

Turkic people didn't come from turkey but actually conquered what is modern day turkey.

Afghans are either iranic or Turkic and I being a pukhtoon relate to the Turkic side.

So you are saying there is no genetic difference between North and South Indians and if so why is there Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian Group?.

You know Khiljis were properly like 30-40% Mongoloid genetically. They came from Central Asia.

KHILJI? Ya definitely. Our History books teach us facts. He established SULTANATE in Indian Subcontinent.

Khilji dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Khilji rulers trace their roots to Central Asia and were of Turko-Afghan origin. They had long been settled in southern Afghanistan before proceeding to Delhi in India. The name "Khilji" refers to an Afghan village or town known as Qalat-e Khilji (Fort ofGhilzai).

Read above. It proves you are migrants. Now a Migrant comes and tells me that their race is indegenous of Pakistan? HILARIOUS. You migrated to our Subcontinent and settled here. Stop claiming our Ancestry you migrant. :D :D :D

He's basically not a true ****.

You know Khiljis were properly like 30-40% Mongoloid genetically. They came from Central Asia.

He's basically not a true ****.

Khiljis came from Afghanistan, and there are many khiljis in Pakistan.

What does your tiny little brain define as a true Pakistani?.

Like North Indians are not true Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom