What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

Yea makes sense I suppose. How do you mean lifestyle btw? Are you referring to the Dardic/Pashto speakers ?

I mean that in terms of living - Western half of Pakistan has a relatively more difficult life style than the Eastern Plains of Punjab or Sindh !

So they have high cheekbones, they're built more sturdy & up North where the diet consists of a lot of fruit - They're actually very healthy !

Then their facial features would have a lot more age-lines then their counterparts from the Eastern or the South because of the hard life, the cooler temperatures, their fairer complexions & perhaps some genetic disposition as well !

Yes, the entire south asia share a similar civilization and religion, but the subcontinent was never one empire. Of course, interaction was limited. The languages are different, cultures are different....it's like europe.

What an idiot?At the time of Maurya dynasty ,the main language of India is sanskrit ,almost only and all are one race and culture.After there is a vast episode of invasion happen in India,you cant imagine that.
Chinese are successfully escape from that due to Himalyas.As archelogists says ,India become a incubator of Human race.That invasion cause large cultural diversity in India and the whole world know that.I dont blame due to your ignorance after ll CCP scripted story \s background of your education

That's why Pakistan is a very interesting country with rich culture diverisity.

Yeah, i've seen some Pakistani with mongoloid feature which likely descended from the Mongol/Mughal Empire.

The are called Hazaras - They are Persian Speaking Pakistanis who claim lineage (or thats at least what I've heard) from the Mongols !

Such as this guy :

hazara2.jpg

And this guy - He was the Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army, General Musa Khan :

225px-General_Musa.jpg

P.S The Hazara are also found in large numbers in Afghanistan & Iran !

There is a Pakistani member once told me that Imran Khan also looks a descendant of the Mughal Empire.

Nope, Imran Khan is a Pukhtoon - the largest Ethnic Group in Afghanistan & the second largest Ethnic Group in Pakistan !

Former president Musharraf is one of them I think.

Nope, Musharraf is the son of Immigrants from Northern British India that came to Pakistan when the country was formed !

The are called Hazaras - They are Persian Speaking Pakistanis who claim lineage (or thats at least what I've heard) from the Mongols !

Such as this guy :

hazara2.jpg

And this guy - He was the Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army, General Musa Khan :

225px-General_Musa.jpg

P.S The Hazara are also found in large numbers in Afghanistan & Iran !

Nope, Imran Khan is a Pukhtoon - the largest Ethnic Group in Afghanistan & the second largest Ethnic Group in Pakistan !

Nope, Musharraf is the son of Immigrants from Northern British India that came to Pakistan when the country was formed !

Yeah, Musharraf looks Indian, while Imran Khan looks Iranic Afghan.

I mean that in terms of living - Western half of Pakistan has a relatively more difficult life style than the Eastern Plains of Punjab or Sindh !

So they have high cheekbones, they're built more sturdy & up North where the diet consists of a lot of fruit - They're actually very healthy !

Then their facial features would have a lot more age-lines then their counterparts from the Eastern or the South because of the hard life, the cooler temperatures, their fairer complexions & perhaps some genetic disposition as well !
sounds a lot like Pahari people. We have had to make due with not as much vegetation though while the Punjabis who were right below the foothills were lucky enough to have fertile lands. This is why they look like a sturdier version of us I guess.

Skin color is a big factor. South Indians are darker than North Indians. Bangladeshi people are mostly dark. Same as South Indians. Also facial structures of South people and Bangladeshi people are almost identical. Here in BD media there is a South ad going on. Its fairness cream ad for men. Emami Fairness Cream for men done by a South superstar Surya dubbed in Bangla.

Within southIndia ,some tamils are fair and keralites almost most of them are fair.Their only difference from North Indians are their eye colour.South Indians have almost black eyes.But North is not like that

sounds a lot like Pahari people. We have had to make due with not as much vegetation though while the Punjabis who were right below the foothills were lucky enough to have fertile lands. This is why they look like a sturdier version of us I guess.

By & large - We're the same - the People of the North & the West !

Heck I can pass for a Pukhtoon most of the time !

Wait I'd upload my picture to my Avatar - But just for a minute ! :ashamed:

Yeah, Musharraf looks Indian, while Imran Khan looks Iranic Afghan.

I think most of us look like each other because there has been a lot of inter-ethnic marriages !

By & large - We're the same - the People of the North & the West !

Heck I can pass for a Pukhtoon most of the time !

Wait I'd upload my picture to my Avatar - But just for a minute ! :ashamed:

I think most of us look like each other because there has been a lot of inter-ethnic marriages !

I see it. I would have thought so myself.

Britian divided india in 1947.Dont forget about tibetan lamas in india.They have also story about china.

There was no empire/country known as India until 1947. Britain created India. Historical fact!

What an idiot?At the time of Maurya dynasty ,the main language of India is sanskrit ,almost only and all are one race and culture.After there is a vast episode of invasion happen in India,you cant imagine that.
Chinese are successfully escape from that due to Himalyas.As archelogists says ,India become a incubator of Human race.That invasion cause large cultural diversity in India and the whole world know that.I dont blame due to your ignorance after ll CCP scripted story \s background of your education

Who is the idiot? There was never one race and one culture before Maurya, ASI and ANI are two different people, and you have admixture from Aryans and Persians before you got invaded by Greeks, Afghans, Turks and other central asians. You were a melting pot of different races.

Himalayas shielded China??? Do you know where your invaders came from? They came from the steppe of mongolia, right next to China!!!!!! We've been fighting these nomads for 2000 years. They were unsuccessful against us because China was too strong an empire. We kicked them out most of the times, but once they went west, it was carnage everywhere and you were the first to get a taste of it.
You're not an incubator of human race, you're an incubator for foreign invaders. You're the most conquered country in history. Now take your crap to Bollywood forum!

P/S: Do not question my education and CCP. Our literacy rate is higher than yours, our universities rank higher than yours, we produce more academic research than you, we top PISA while you came in 2nd last. There's absolutely no comparison. Complex induced denial and delusional can be treated. Seek help.

Last edited:
There was on empire/country known as India until 1947. Britain created India. Historical fact!

Who is the idiot? There was never one race and one culture before Maurya, ASI and ANI are two different people, and you have admixture from Aryans and Persians before you got invaded by Greeks, Afghans, Turks and other central asians. You were a melting pot of different races.

Himalayas shielded China??? Do you know what you're talking about? Do you know where your invaders came from? They came from the steppe of mongolia, right next to China!!!!!! We have been fighting these nomads for 2000 years. They were unsuccessful against us because China was the strongest empire, we kicked their axx out most of times. Once they went west, it was carnage everywhere and you were the first to get a taste of it.
You're not an incubator of human race, you're an incubator for foreign invaders. You're the most conquered country in history. Now take your crap to Bollywood forum!

P/S: Do not question my education and CCP. Our literacy rate is higher than yours, our universities rank higher than yours, we produce more academic research than you, we top PISA while you came in 2nd last. There's absolutely no comparison. Complex induced denial and delusional can be treated. Seek help.

At the end you always got PISA test .I am an Indian ,I know ours history.After Indus valley civilization ,Vedic culture developed In India.Indo-Aryan Migration is a lie.Foriegners entered in the Indian after
thousands of years after vedic period.I am answer to your question .You say it is British that created india and it is absolutely wrong.The language that is used in the Mauryan Empire is sanskrit ,and it is flourishing at west from Afghanistan and south parts of Iran and to east the Assam and north it is at tajikistan and turkemenistan and south mysore.That is real India.At it is established by an Indian and he is not foriegner ,he is boy from low class, work for Nanda Dynasty ,by help of Chanakya and he is also an Indian.So India is already established as present a long time ago.Chandra gupta maurya is spend his a last years in Sravana Bala Gola in karnatake at south part later 'Ashoka the great' also
established rest of parts.
What I am talking here is about Indian culture is same for all Indians.Even If there is no British India will become a country in modern times.The reason is India share a common trait.May be if there is no British India will become a country with pakistan and bangladesh.So i say you Britian actually divided India.and still there is no peace in some northern parts of India.They created all this mess.
You already conceded that India is a melting pot and suffered by Invasions.You already conceded my point so what is your problem ?.Thousands of years India see vast number of Invasions which chinese cant imagine.We called Europeans at that time as yavanas ,Iranians as Scythians .There is also theory that Nair communities in Kerala is half Scythian peoples.We Indians see this people as
barbaric.And when a good ,powerful Hindu king arise they will kill all this barbarians.Vikramaditya in 1 BC kill all this peoples and again established country after Mauryans.
Hinduism is main religion in Indian Subcontinent .All other are form from this religion except Islam and Christanity.Historicaly all Indians perform Hinduism as their way of life.
All this happen ,formation of pakistan and bangladesh is due to Invasions from west.Our geography is not a obstacle to them ,And India is gifted country for them .Chinese have one enemy is from mangolia and it is mongloid race ,But India invaded by almost all kind of races.Even If one Hindu king
destroyed this invaders that will continue .So this culture differences created .Influence of Hinduism also tolerated cultural invasion.But all Indians are one in one way or other .If their is no British ,India will form a modern country with pakistan and bangladesh .I am 100% sure.So Britian divided this country.

At the end you always got PISA test .I am an Indian ,I know ours history.After Indus valley civilization ,Vedic culture developed In India.Indo-Aryan Migration is a lie.Foriegners entered in the Indian after
thousands of years after vedic period.I am answer to your question .You say it is British that created india and it is absolutely wrong.The language that is used in the Mauryan Empire is sanskrit ,and it is flourishing at west from Afghanistan and south parts of Iran and to east the Assam and north it is at tajikistan and turkemenistan and south mysore.That is real India.At it is established by an Indian and he is not foriegner ,he is boy from low class, work for Nanda Dynasty ,by help of Chanakya and he is also an Indian.So India is already established as present a long time ago.Chandra gupta maurya is spend his a last years in Sravana Bala Gola in karnatake at south part later 'Ashoka the great' also
established rest of parts.
What I am talking here is about Indian culture is same for all Indians.Even If there is no British India will become a country in modern times.The reason is India share a common trait.May be if there is no British India will become a country with pakistan and bangladesh.So i say you Britian actually divided India.and still there is no peace in some northern parts of India.They created all this mess.
You already conceded that India is a melting pot and suffered by Invasions.You already conceded my point so what is your problem ?.Thousands of years India see vast number of Invasions which chinese cant imagine.We called Europeans at that time as yavanas ,Iranians as Scythians .There is also theory that Nair communities in Kerala is half Scythian peoples.We Indians see this people as
barbaric.And when a good ,powerful Hindu king arise they will kill all this barbarians.Vikramaditya in 1 BC kill all this peoples and again established country after Mauryans.
Hinduism is main religion in Indian Subcontinent .All other are form from this religion except Islam and Christanity.Historicaly all Indians perform Hinduism as their way of life.
All this happen ,formation of pakistan and bangladesh is due to Invasions from west.Our geography is not a obstacle to them ,And India is gifted country for them .Chinese have one enemy is from mangolia and it is mongloid race ,But India invaded by almost all kind of races.Even If one Hindu king
destroyed this invaders that will continue .So this culture differences created .Influence of Hinduism also tolerated cultural invasion.But all Indians are one in one way or other .If their is no British ,India will form a modern country with pakistan and bangladesh .I am 100% sure.So Britian divided this country.

Take what you just wrote to your bollywood forum. This is an international forum.
From 185 BC to 1850, that's 2000 years, there was never an unified sovereign empire in South Asia. Culture and religion doesn't define a country/empire, sovereignty does. Mid east share the same culture but they were never one country, ditto East Asia. You cannot have 20 kings and 10 emperors and called yourself one country. India was a British creation in 1947. Period.

Back
Top Bottom