What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

There was no sarcasm - Your heart is in the right place & I admire that ! :-)

But a time comes that a Nation has to say - What have we got for doing all of this ? They couldn't even make a single statement supporting us on any of our issues & we sent in our boys in every single Arab-Israeli War ?

You don't expect a Thank You from your Brother when you do something for him but you do expect him to at the very least speak up for you if he can't do anything else - Not one of them could do that ? Not one of them could call a spade a spade & speak up in our support ? Not once in 65 or so years ? Not even a peep on Kashmir ? On Salalaa or any of our other issues ?

Is that what brotherhood stands for ?

If yes - I want no part of it !

To you be your way to me mine !

And somehow their being stooges never prevented them from speaking on any other issue of note !

I understand how you view it. And which issues are you precisely referring to that those stooges supported verbally??

I personally don't look at it as an Arab-Jewish issue just as a humanitarian crisis. The majority of Palestinians are Muslims but there are Christians as well. Religion is brought into the picture to distract the wider audience and complicate the matter even further.

Hello! A serious question for you. You say you're concerned because it's a humanitarian crisis. I'm very concerned as well. Are you also concerned with any of the many other humanitarian crisis that are currently affecting other areas of the world? The massive brutality that's currently going on in the Sudan and The Congo for example. Or, is it just because that this specific humanitarian crisis involves a group of people you don't like?

Hello! A serious question for you. You say you're concerned because it's a humanitarian crisis. I'm very concerned as well. Are you also concerned with any of the many other humanitarian crisis that are currently affecting other areas of the world? The massive brutality that's currently going on in the Sudan and The Congo for example. Or, is it just because that this specific humanitarian crisis involves a group of people you don't like?

First, before talking to someone and giving sarcastic comments based on assumptions do get to know the comments they have posted.

A microTavor :lol: not too heavy to hold up like that

Always reminds me of this lady:

eleanor-joseph-first-arab-female-combat-soldier.jpg

First, before talking to someone and giving sarcastic comments based on assumptions do get to know the comments they have posted.

it was a serious question, No sarcasm involved. if you don't want to answer, that's fine. Sorry you got defensive and took it the wrong way. I meant no ill intent.

it was a serious question, No sarcasm involved. if you don't want to answer, that's fine. Sorry you got defensive and took it the wrong way. I meant no ill intent.

Then you automatically assumed that i don't like a particular group of people. I would dislike any and everyone who treats others horribly just because they themselves happen to be in a position of advantage.

I understand how you view it. And which issues are you precisely referring to that those stooges supported verbally??

Every Arab Issue - From the Israeli Invasion of Lebanon to the Iraq War - They've voiced their Opinions one way or the other either through Protests or through their Leaders !

Every Arab Issue - From the Israeli Invasion of Lebanon to the Iraq War - They've voiced their Opinions one way or the other either through Protests or through their Leaders !

And don't forget against each other, statements intended for the public and done so only because it is professional to do so does not means thing.

It's not that hard to see what is the real situation and it isn't arab brotherhood.

Come on, That was because it involved Israel so they must definitely have protested against the force that was and is still occupying them. The Iraq war?? I don't know, who gave the statement??

And don't forget against each other, statements intended for the public and done so only because it is professional to do so does not means thing.

It's not that hard to see what is the real situation and it isn't arab brotherhood.

Everyone does that or are you telling me that none of you have ever taken a principled stance on anything other than for 'professional' reasons whatever that means !

Come on, That was because it involved Israel so they must definitely have protested against the force that was and is still occupying them. The Iraq war?? I don't know, who gave the statement??

Ahhh I see 'self-interest' is all that matters !

In our case somehow everything goes mum...right !

Why Yemen and Morocco are very poor? - Because of Israel.
Why Sudan slaughters in Darfur - Because of Israel.
Why Sunnis and Shiites are slaughtering each other in Iraq and Syria - Because of Israel.
Why there is starvation in Somali and Mauritania? - Because of Israel.

All those you mentioned are African issues not muslim , only shia and sunny are indeed faking it because of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom