What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

They've been in the position to do so on multiple accounts - They haven't nor will they ever !

Because the Palestinian Issue is not a Muslim Issue - It is simply an Arab-Jewish Issue sold to our gullible masses as 'Muslims under Siege' !

Okay, if you don't like it too bad for you it is a very popular topic of discussion and your useless efforts aren't going to change that. Don't waste your time.

They've been in the position to do so on multiple accounts - They haven't nor will they ever !

Because the Palestinian Issue is not a Muslim Issue - It is simply an Arab-Jewish Issue sold to our gullible masses as 'Muslims under Siege' !

I personally don't look at it as an Arab-Jewish issue just as a humanitarian crisis. The majority of Palestinians are Muslims but there are Christians as well. Religion is brought into the picture to distract the wider audience and complicate the matter even further.

Was I addressing you Palestinian ?

You're disrupting any discussion regarding Israel and Palestine by trying to dissuade Pakistanis from having it as a subject of interest when it would be a lot easier for you to avoid such threads.

I personally don't look at it as an Arab-Jewish issue just as a humanitarian crisis. The majority of Palestinians are Muslims but there are Christians as well. Religion is brought into the picture to distract the wider audience and complicate the matter even further.

What Humanitarian Accolade are you after ?

I can get you a few medals a dime a dozen from Anar Kali Bazar if thats what you want ! :p:

This issue does not concern us - We have nothing to gain from it & we've lost a lot from supporting an Issue not our own when none of them supported us on any of our issues ?

No amount of 'not being in the most appropriate of positions' have ever stopped them from voicing their support for a myriad other Arab Issues !

Lets face it - This is a party we are not invited to & we never have been !

You're disrupting any discussion regarding Israel and Palestine by trying to dissuade Pakistanis from having it as a subject of interest when it would be a lot easier for you to avoid such threads.

What I do or do not say to Pakistanis is none of your concern !

You may persuade them to have 'a keen interest' in the Israel-Palestine Issue till your hearts content !

I can get you a few medals a dime a dozen from Anar Kali Bazar if thats what you want ! :p:

This issue does not concern us - We have nothing to gain from it & we've lost a lot from supporting an Issue not our own when none of them supported us on any of our issues ?

No amount of 'not being in the most appropriate of positions' have ever stopped them from voicing their support for a myriad other Arab Issues !

What I do or do not say to Pakistanis is none of your concern !

You may persuade them to have 'a keen interest' in the Israel-Palestine Issue till your hearts content !

Pakistanis here don't support Palestinians because I have persuaded them. They have supported Palestine long before I was here.

You sound like a hard headed person who can't live a second of his life without trying to force his views on his fellow Pakistanis.

And you've made it clear it's about material support all along.

Instead of crying and trying to make me out as if I'm telling you to get lost, be a man for once and be decent when that is not what I'm implying.

Pakistanis here don't support Palestinians because I have persuaded them. They have supported Palestine long before I was here.

You sound like a hard headed person who can't live a second of his life without trying to force his views on his fellow Pakistanis.

And you've made it clear it's about material support all along.

Instead of crying and trying to make me out as if I'm telling you to get lost, be a man for once and be decent when that is not what I'm implying.

Where have I implied that Pakistanis support Palestinians because 'you've persuaded them' ?

I simply said 'You may persuade them till your heart's content' in reply to you asking me to 'stop dissuading them' !

Nor am I forcing any views on my fellow Pakistanis - I'm simply having a conversation with them - Its a Pakistani Thing & it doesn't concern you !

From Anar Kali?lolz

Maybe its how we all differ in viewing the issue. To me its not just about gaining a political foothold if it was then i would have agreed with you on that. To me its a humanitarian issue i support not only the Muslim Palestinians but the Christian ones as well. Like i said i can only demand them to support us when they are in the position to do so not when they are living under a brutal occupation.

Where have I implied that Pakistanis support Palestinians because 'you've persuaded them' ?

I simply said 'You may persuade them till your heart's content' in reply to you asking me to 'stop dissuading them' !

Nor am I forcing any views on my fellow Pakistanis - I'm simply having a conversation with them - Its a Pakistani Thing & it doesn't concern you !

Take it somewhere else, it's getting annoying I'm having to have to hear that gibberish on many forums relating to Palestine.

If you enjoy being insane, my hats off to ya, keep trying to repeat the same empty talk when you've clearly demonstrated it's an thing of material support.

This isn't the first time I've went over this with you.

From Anar Kali?lolz

Maybe its how we all differ in viewing the issue. To me its not just about gaining a political foothold if it was then i would have agreed with you on that. To me its a humanitarian issue i support not only the Muslim Palestinians but the Christian ones as well. Like i said i can only demand them to support us when they are in the position to do so not when they are living under a brutal occupation.

I'm swept aside by your love for humanity ! :cray:

They never had any qualms supporting any of their fellow Arabs on any issue ? Somehow the 'brutal occupation' becomes both less brutal & less occupied when one of those Arab Issues pop up but in our case - No not even a peep out of them because they're oppressed !

And by support - What do you think I'm asking them to send their boys to fight our wars or supporting us financially ? Certainly the occasional positive statement supporting Pakistan on any single issue in our entire History whilst getting all chummy with our Enemy who has been embroiled in our Palestine (In Kashmir) isn't something that a Brutal Occupation stops one from doing or have the Israelis slit their tongues as well ?

Take it somewhere else, it's getting annoying I'm having to have to hear that gibberish on many forums relating to Palestine.

If you enjoy being insane, my hats off to ya, keep trying to repeat the same empty talk when you've clearly demonstrated it's an thing of material support.

This isn't the first time I've went over this with you.

Put me on the Ignore List then for all its worth to me !

Its not material...it never was material but like the last time it would be daft to assume that you could ever see beyond your perpetual state of victimhood !

Whenever a Muslim kills Muslim, its due to Israel. End of story.

They never had any qualms supporting any of their fellow Arabs on any issue ? Somehow the 'brutal occupation' becomes both less brutal & less occupied when one of those Arab Issues pop up but in our case - No not even a peep out of them because they're oppressed !

And by support - What do you think I'm asking them to send their boys to fight our wars or supporting us financially ? Certainly the occasional positive statement supporting Pakistan on any single issue in our entire History whilst getting all chummy with our Enemy who has been embroiled in our Palestine (In Kashmir) isn't something that a Brutal Occupation stops one from doing or have the Israelis slit their tongues as well ?

First, i can clearly see the sarcasm. Secondly, who do you expect to support our causes? those puppets who seem to represent Palestinians?? Please they can't stand up for their own people and they would do it for us? Thats clearly too much to expect from them. I know what kind of support you are referring to obviously.

Put me on the Ignore List then for all its worth to me !

Its not material...it never was material but like the last time it would be daft to assume that you could ever see beyond your perpetual state of victimhood !

This is funny, when you can't defend your pointless rambling you take it to another level.

Please define to us what this 'perpetual state of victimhood' is that I'm displaying according to you.

On the side note, go rape a few Bangladeshi women.

First, i can clearly see the sarcasm. Secondly, who do you expect to support our causes? those puppets who seem to represent Palestinians?? Please they can't stand up for their own people and they would do it for us. Thats clearly too much to expect from them. I know what kind of support you are referring to obviously.

There was no sarcasm - Your heart is in the right place & I admire that ! :-)

But a time comes that a Nation has to say - What have we got for doing all of this ? They couldn't even make a single statement supporting us on any of our issues & we sent in our boys in every single Arab-Israeli War ?

You don't expect a Thank You from your Brother when you do something for him but you do expect him to at the very least speak up for you if he can't do anything else - Not one of them could do that ? Not one of them could call a spade a spade & speak up in our support ? Not once in 65 or so years ? Not even a peep on Kashmir ? On Salalaa or any of our other issues ?

Is that what brotherhood stands for ?

If yes - I want no part of it !

To you be your way to me mine !

And somehow their being stooges never prevented them from speaking on any other issue of note !

This is funny, when you can't defend your pointless rambling you take it to another level.

Please define to us what this 'perpetual state of victimhood' is that I'm displaying according to you.

On the side note, go rape a few Bangladeshi women.

Nice !

Back
Top Bottom