What's new

Smokers' Joint

It's true women are snakes. But you can't live without them either. I'm the guy who just likes fooling around with girls, I never took relationships seriously but I guess now I know how valuable they are. And yeah your right she moved on and even got a new bf that's what makes me more sad. And yeah I would bag another girl like I bag groceries lol but I just can't, she's in my thoughts and I was used to her like it was a pretty long relationship. I can't move on from those cuddles, kisses, hugs and those little things. But yeah I just hope in a few months I'll be feeling stupid for wasting my precious time on her.

with time everything fades away :) you shall be fine sooner or later. gosh almost everyone has traumatic past seesh!

I have seen and didn't see people are screaming about lost girls there, most of them are jangoo types

Might be the ones in Bahawalpur. Manay to kahbi girlfriend bhi ney rakhi, magar idar University meray dhost har haftay is chakhar main rotay rahtay hain mera apartment par.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

@ Karachitte, bag her friend, and watch her come begging to your feet. True story.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Make A Healthy Move
Smoke A Smoker
(heard that at a radio station in one of my favorite game):rofl:

Butters!!!

Every person ive met that smokes that amber leaf also smokes pot!! you naughty little devil!! :no:

Lol, like you don't, Kaif...I've read your post....

PS...never gave you congrats on becoming Think-Tank, Congrats! Did the web-masters do it out of irony, or were they smoking too?

Once you have gone through this phase, you can get over any girl that comes in your life....:D

Comes with age and experience, when young, seems the end of the world, older, been there, done that. Find a new one.

I thought I had a very strong will that would definitely help me not to get addictive to smocking but I fell very badly:
PLZ, don't try it:
Anyway, I am trying to enjoy it since I can't give it up.:cry:
306063.jpg

stop smoking , Its injurious to health . You will lose a day in your life if you smoke once
:P

Used to smoke 3-4 cigs a day, smoked for about one and half years. But I managed to quit it quite easily. Now I only smoke once in a while when I drink with my friends, I definitely feel healthier.

Used to smoke 3-4 cigs a day, smoked for about one and half years. But I managed to quit it quite easily. Now I only smoke once in a while when I drink with my friends, I definitely feel healthier.

did you quit cold Turkey?

i am finding nowdays that when i keep chewing gum on me i have fewer cravings......on work day i'll smoke about 7-8 cigs but then on weekends i can easily go through almost a dibba - depending on what activity im doing

Used to be heavy smoker once.. Almost smoked 10-12 ciggs a day and at times more and smoked for more than 10 years(started very early).. It took me 3 years to gradually decrease the count to like 2 a day and finally to quit it and must tell you I have never felt any better & healthy before.. Now I hate smokers like anything and can't stand if somebody is smoking near me.. :lol:

Have tried almost all the popular Indian and International brands!! They are all waste of money TBH.. :)

did you quit cold Turkey?

i am finding nowdays that when i keep chewing gum on me i have fewer cravings......on work day i'll smoke about 7-8 cigs but then on weekends i can easily go through almost a dibba - depending on what activity im doing

I try to just smoke after eating a meal these days, but sometimes when someone writes some bs on PDF, I pull one out from frustration.

Back
Top Bottom