What's new

Smokers' Joint

I lile both of em dubstep n trance or if i can find some good bass testers btw what do you lile to eat after weed

Don't smoke weed or drink. But I like seekh kebabs with mint chutney. Also Hyderbadi biryani full spicy. Afterwards a cigarette while sipping on coke.

Don't smoke weed or drink. But I like seekh kebabs with mint chutney. Also Hyderbadi biryani full spicy. Afterwards a cigarette while sipping on coke.
Hahaha i thought u loved the pot too :D well gn am of to sleep cllg 2moro
If you can stop smoking cig's they do more harm ;)

back from India and tried Bhang and Charas there very very Shanti to say the least smoking blunts doesnt have anything on what they got in India.

back from India and tried Bhang and Charas there very very Shanti to say the least smoking blunts doesnt have anything on what they got in India.

bhang is 1 fucked up thing the last holi (2011) me and some of my friends had it though i took a very small quantity and that high lasted for say an hour my friends on the other hand took it in a good volume and guess what they were high for a good 24 hours

bhang is 1 fucked up thing the last holi (2011) me and some of my friends had it though i took a very small quantity and that high lasted for say an hour my friends on the other hand took it in a good volume and guess what they were high for a good 24 hours

indeed man indeed, 1 glass of bhang is comparable to like 8 fat blunts full of hash....

hahahaha am so high that this world is under my feet

peace

tumblr_luz9l1K1aT1qj7gpko1_500.jpg

Chalo sab nasha karne wale yahin mil gaye....dhundhna nahi padega....:D

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Used to smoke 1 1/2 pack a day of marlboro red. Weed, occasionally.

I smoke like one cigarette a week. As for weed I used to smoke a lot back in highschool, now in university I cut back on the weed to huge extent.
For a few reasons I've been drinking a lot in the past few months.

Someone send me Pakistani Gold Leaf please, khasi cigarettes say tang agaya hon

Goldleaf is the best.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I smoke like one cigarette a week. As for weed I used to smoke a lot back in highschool, now in university I cut back on the weed to huge extent.
For a few reasons I've been drinking a lot in the past few months.

She's only a girl dude. **** it.

Back
Top Bottom