What's new

Smokers' Joint

Gold Flakes Kings is my favorite one.
Used to smoke 5-6 cigarette a day but now reduced it to 1-2 in a week.

Razpak bhai inke jajbaaton ko samjho...aise gaaane na dikhaooo :D

She's only a girl dude. **** it.

Bro she was wifey material lol. But yeah your right she's just another girl and cuz of her my marks have took a huge downfall.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

This is dedicated to you Karachitte!!!

Holy shieet this is my favourite song now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro she was wifey material lol. But yeah your right she's just another girl and cuz of her my marks have took a huge downfall.

There's a poem in farsi that a woman is parts of honey, parts of saffron, parts of Rose, and finally part serpent.

Call me old fashioned but jorian to usman main banti hain bhai.

Call it a learning experience.

The ***** caused you all this heart break and while you feel sorry for yourself, does she give a flying ****? She's probably enjoying her life. You going to let her get the best of you?

Pick yourself up from this Majnun state and bag another one. If you bagged her you can bag another one no problem.

Think of it as a transitional and learning period in your life.

Also my advice, first sign of trouble with a girl and automatically DUMP!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Also you're gonna feel so stupid like 6 months from now for the way you are feeling now! :D

^ That's a nice mix, but honestly the only reason it was good was because of Delirium. The original sounds even better.

There's a poem in farsi that a woman is parts of honey, parts of saffrom, parts of Rose, and finally part serpent.

The ***** caused you all this heart break and while you feel sorry for yourself, does she give a flying ****? She's probably enjoying her life. You going to let her get the best of you?

Pick yourself up from this Majnun state and bag another one. If you bagged her you can bag another one no problem.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Also you're gonna feel so stupid like 6 months from now for the way you are feeling now! :D

true man my girl ditched me too but chuck it i got better now going here and there fcuk these bitches

There's a poem in farsi that a woman is parts of honey, parts of saffrom, parts of Rose, and finally part serpent.

It's true women are snakes. But you can't live without them either. I'm the guy who just likes fooling around with girls, I never took relationships seriously but I guess now I know how valuable they are. And yeah your right she moved on and even got a new bf that's what makes me more sad. And yeah I would bag another girl like I bag groceries lol but I just can't, she's in my thoughts and I was used to her like it was a pretty long relationship. I can't move on from those cuddles, kisses, hugs and those little things. But yeah I just hope in a few months I'll be feeling stupid for wasting my precious time on her.

true man my girl ditched me too but chuck it i got better now going here and there fcuk these bitches
Once you have gone through this phase, you can get over any girl that comes in your life....:D

Remember guys younger women in relationships are as loyal to you as they are to shoes. Yeah they got the best shoe this week, but if there is a shiny and new one, forget about the other ones being worn ever again.

btw for all the fellow smokers

And a song for when your high

You have to have the woman feel insecure. Once you get the point across that you don't give a **** about her, she will never let you go. Lmao. But these are all childish games, just time pass. You're true love will come one day and there is nothing you can do about it. It will just happen. That's life.

It's true women are snakes. But you can't live without them either. I'm the guy who just likes fooling around with girls, I never took relationships seriously but I guess now I know how valuable they are. And yeah your right she moved on and even got a new bf that's what makes me more sad. And yeah I would bag another girl like I bag groceries lol but I just can't, she's in my thoughts and I was used to her like it was a pretty long relationship. I can't move on from those cuddles, kisses, hugs and those little things. But yeah I just hope in a few months I'll be feeling stupid for wasting my precious time on her.

Once you tell a girl you love her, or that you care about her. Everything will go to ****. Trust me.

My advice, never get emotionally involved. In this world you can never depend on anyone else for anything.

Allah swt sends us to this Earth alone, and when we leave, we will be leaving alone. Some food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom