What's new

Slap on Apple's Face by Samsung

owD18.jpg

Swap that Apple over the boy's head and Samsung over the girl's head. Fun fact: Samsung created the screen for the Iphone 1 :)

If I'm not wrong Apple still buys a lot of hardware from Samsung.

At least Steve Jobs approves it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not true, rather some of the Samsung products will also be banned in USA. Apple is over-hyped and Samsung is over-rated. SONY rocks!

^^ i am using Xperia Arc, and after 2 moths i started hating it.....

i feel HTC is the phone to use :D :tup: HTC sense(4.0) UI is some piece of work!!

it's a brand/cult i do agree.....but you guys and your anger are mis-founded.....it's called marketing and brand management. $300 billion in net worth -- sounds to me like they are winning. How much are you all worth, how many people do you employ? :lol:

but i still like my iphone 4s....gets the job done; battery's pretty decent too

i just wish they werent so fragile...

if things were my way, i'd still have my old Nokia 8250. It was compact and light, but you could throw it around and there'd hardly be a scratch on it

^^ i am using Xperia Arc, and after 2 moths i started hating it.....

i feel HTC is the phone to use :D :tup: HTC sense(4.0) UI is some piece of work!!
Xperia arc is almost a two years old model.........:confused: it's like saying my NOKIA 3310 cant take good pictures as N8.

^^ Bud, i was talking about Arc S and it is not that old....It realsed in India on August 2011....
By any definition, it still is a high end phone...and is comparatively slower than some of the HTC phones from 2010...

And yes i do love Arc's Camera, it is one of the best in the market...

Back
Top Bottom