What's new

Siraj Haqqani exposes PAK peace deal

What a shameless american attitude, they are doing all the possible peace deals with talibans in Afghanistan and Qatar, and when Pakistan do such thing its a bad thing ?

USA and AMERICAN's need to stop behaving like kids, and face the fate that they are loosing Afghanistan war, and Pakistan is right to have peace deals with anyone they like to do......

According to well-informed sources in jehadi circles,

thus giving credence to media speculations

The militant circles in Pakistan say

it is true that the Taliban fighting in Afghanistan have said that TTP in Pakistan doesnt represent them and they dont support its fight against Pakistan. actually they invited TTP to fight against the occupation to show it really is what it claims to be but TTP has continued to fight Pakistani forces and the tribesmen only. it has time and again declared that its target and scope of Operation is only Pakistan.

Then what is the story of the guy who blasted at CIA centre has connection with this T T P chief. We saw videos where both together. There is no good one and bad one in those case.

Americans talking to Talibs for peace in Afghanistan and Pakistanis Talking to Talibs for bloodshed in Afghanistan is the same thing only for a terrorism apologist. No shortage of that species in Pakistan.

Backup whole part with proof Pakistan want bloodshed or else Your Avatar represents your personality perfectly because What's the guarantee talib will adhere to peace after negotiating with America and will not run over the american made afghan government?

Come out of your Poisonous indian mentality and biasness and read some history how Soviet led afghan government was toppled by Afghan insurgents at that time and then ponder how Afghan Taliban led by Umar Mullah will run over karzai government.

On Sept. 11, the 10th anniversary of the infamous attack on the U.S., I visited another unit in Kunar province, this one near the town of Asmar. I talked with the local official who served as the cultural adviser to the U.S. commander. Here’s how the conversation went:

Davis: “Here you have many units of the Afghan National Security Forces [ANSF]. Will they be able to hold out against the Taliban when U.S. troops leave this area?”

Adviser: “No. They are definitely not capable. Already all across this region [many elements of] the security forces have made deals with the Taliban. [The ANSF] won’t shoot at the Taliban, and the Taliban won’t shoot them.

“Also, when a Taliban member is arrested, he is soon released with no action taken against him. So when the Taliban returns [when the Americans leave after 2014], so too go the jobs, especially for everyone like me who has worked with the coalition.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-de...an-how-military-leaders-have-let-us-down.html

When ANSF makes deal, indians remain silent and suddenly when they read Haqqaani and NWA, ISI and PAK ARMY, they crawl out and start shooting blanks. Fateh71, next time do your research properly before opening your big mouth

And for our respected Member Truth Seeker, use drones in your back yard too where the real mess is being ignored by your mighty American army.

Well, it is not the Pakistanis that have allowed the Taliban to open a office in Qatar, or do peace talks in Afghanistan!!!

No they dont.. Because a Good terrorist is an oxymoron. Unfortunately, segments of Pakistani establishment have not yet come to terms with that fact and they keep making that distinction between terrorists that attack others vs terrorists that attack Pakistan.

Hence my comment that if the news is true and TTP is joining up with AT to attack NATO, then from that segments in Pakistani exstablishment's perspective, all these organizations are good terrorists..

we will prefer to go after the ones that are attacking us before someone else. whats wrong with that?? how does it mean we are supporting the ones that are not attacking us? self preservation is a crime?
tell me how many American attacks have been conducted on TTP inside Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas?

they prefer to go after the ones that are only fighting NATO does that make TTP good terrorists for the Americans by your definition?

we will prefer to go after the ones that are attacking us before someone else. whats wrong with that??
Nothing at all

how does it mean we are supporting the ones that are not attacking us? self preservation is a crime?
That in itself does not mean that, however all you need to do is look up comments from Pakistanis when US forces are attacked by Afghan Taliban to know what team does Pakistan support.

tell me how many American attacks have been conducted on TTP inside Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas?
Quite a few actually.. Specially the drone kinds..Didnt the last TTP commander die in one such attack

they prefer to go after the ones that are only fighting NATO does that make TTP good terrorists for the Americashiens by your definition?
Ref my response above, this logic doesnt hold..

USA is dying to make peace with them and same USA want pakistan fight till last drop of blood with them ? you guys helping them to open office in QATAR and you wanna force us to fight ? keep it high USA .

USA is dying to make peace with them and same USA want pakistan fight till last drop of blood with them ? you guys helping them to open office in QATAR and you wanna force us to fight ? keep it high USA .

Isnt it brilliant?
Leave Pakistan completely friendless. Take the current level of anarchy more notches up,aggravate the Balochistan issue.
Create more internal enemies, create more ethnic differences.. destroy the economy.
Bring down this rogue Muslims state with the Nuclear weapons once and for all..let it disintegrate.
I say its brilliantly thought out.

Sensible behavior by Pakistan finally. Good decision. Indians can keep trolling and whining. Who cares about these losers.

That in itself does not mean that, however all you need to do is look up comments from Pakistanis when US forces are attacked by Afghan Taliban to know what team does Pakistan support.

dont confuse the comments of Pakistanis with what the state stands for. if we go by this logic then some Americans talk about "final solution" and making a glass out of Middle east. And some wanted to teach French a lesson for opposing its war on Iraq. do you think the American state agrees with that sentiment? Pakistanis have sympathies with Afghans due to the suffering from teh continued occupation that doesnt mean that state of Pakistan is actually actively supporting the fight there.

Quite a few actually.. Specially the drone kinds..Didnt the last TTP commander die in one such attack

not confirmed my dear, its a third time that Hakim-ullah has been targeted and Americans claimed he has died. but later on to appear on a video. he appeared in the execution of Col Imam right after the second drone strike on him which claimed that he was killed.

but lets put this argument aside shall we? what I am saying is that more than 90% of the US drone attacks are not on TTP but only seeking the Afghan Taliban. we also haven’t sat on our backsides and given them some major Afghan Taliban like Mullah Bradar but that too didn’t go our way and hostile western media decided that we sabotaged the peace deals between Afghan Taliban and Americans by capturing him in Karachi because (allegedly) Pakistan was kept out of it and ISI retaliated. We are damned either way. But no one cared to think that if peace deals were that sacred and really taking place without Pakistan then Mullah Bradadar could have been set free as a goodwill gesture when we handed him over to Americans? But no, that didn’t happen but what did happen was a lot of antiPakistan propaganda.

Ref my response above, this logic doesnt hold..
I understand adn respect what you are saying but do consider what i said in essence. and let me also refer to my comment above where we also caught the Afghan taliban for Americans the ones you tease us as good taliban.

my reason to bring this point up is to ensure that all readers get the chance to see the whole picture and dont feel compelled to draw up a conclusion without complete story. I do know that this is a futile attempt because when it comes to the web and TV viewer ship, the attention span and memory retention is very short in this species.

This pics is similar to

this
Indira_and_Nixon.JPG

and this

Indira-Gandhi-Zulfikar-Al-007.jpg

and this

10312008p17pha.jpg

and this

amigosx-large.jpg

and finally this

05sld1.jpg

This is called Diplomacy... Hope its clear now...

Not when the leader of the United States has said about the men they're fighting today:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

Isnt it brilliant?
Leave Pakistan completely friendless. Take the current level of anarchy more notches up,aggravate the Balochistan issue.
Create more internal enemies, create more ethnic differences.. destroy the economy.
Bring down this rogue Muslims state with the Nuclear weapons once and for all..let it disintegrate.
I say its brilliantly thought out.

And it's making Pakistanis only Stronger & United and Closer to those who they do not them to get closer.

Back
Top Bottom