What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was quite a blunt attempt of making up opinions isnt it Zaki??Sources?

i didn't ask anyone to believe me

Just telling based upon my personal experience

that;s quite a few Sikhs. Aside from the odd Sikh like Manmohan Singh, the hidden Sikh feeling is probably along these lines in India. I could imagine a Khalistan forming in the future.

There's quite a lot of Sikhs in Indian Punjab to justify having their own Sikhdom.
Do you know what you are talking about? Khalistan feeling is dead in India..only the fake 'sikhs' living in UK,Canada,US etc demand for this...why do they have the right to demand Khalistan?No one gives a damn to them!Cuz they aren't Indians any more.
Sikhs abroad are divided into 2-one who support Khalistan and others who don't.
While Sikhs in India-99% have forgot about Khalistan and are living peacefully. My dear Pakistani think tank,better ask sikhs in India what they want than predicting like an idiot over the internet.

Also,What was that Bhindranwale guy?Making our holiest shrine a place of guns and bombs and hiding their with all the arms? I d rather p!ss on that guy for turning the Golden Temple into an arms store...he was the one who first harmed the dignity of the Golden temple by keeping arms there.

Well for your poor knowledge about Indian sikhs...Khalistan theory isn't existing in India.Enjoy your wet dreams.

Humanity died in india on the eve of operation blue star...In one night they killed 4000 of their minority brothers along with their dreams for equal rights:agree:
The reality is different..Indian sikhs and sikhs living abroad are not the same...there is a hell lot of difference.

Why didn't the Sikhs arm themselves in 1984, in self-defence?

I thought Sikhs were supposed to be the "martial" type, surely they could have seen off the National Congress thugs if they were armed.

your above comment is like saying :"How come Chinese didn't use Kung-Fu against the Japanese?"

i dont think I'm wrong. Ask the Sikhs in the photo.
The photo has British sikhs...Meh,i am an Indian sikh and you ll teach me whats going on here? Go ask any other Indian sikh...they will rather give you thousands of slang of hatred against Pakistan..you just don't know how much your country is hated by Sikhs in India.
Btw,to finish it...you don't see such rallies in India do you?:no: There is a little patch ..rather very little patch of sikh population that wants Khalistan and they settle abroad(I m not saying all the sikhs living abroad)
These sikhs in the photo don't matter as they aren't Indians,the sikhs who matter are the one's living in India and sadly for you they love India as much as they hate Pakistan ;)

dont be silly.

Almost all Sikhs in India are too afraid to express their true feelings about Khalistan because Hindus will start burning them like packs of wolves.

25,000 is a lot out of the community of 300,000 british sikhs (1/12th). Many may not march but agree with the aims.

If this occurred in India, there would be millions of Sikhs marching.
Mate,you are a think tank on this forum,so better limit yourself to where your knowledge permits,don't present yourself as an idiot amongst Indians.

Do you know what you are talking about? Khalistan feeling is dead in India..only the fake 'sikhs' living in UK,Canada,US etc demand for this...why do they have the right to demand Khalistan?No one gives a damn to them!Cuz they aren't Indians any more.
Sikhs abroad are divided into 2-one who support Khalistan and others who don't.
While Sikhs in India-99% have forgot about Khalistan and are living peacefully. My dear Pakistani think tank,better ask sikhs in India what they want than predicting like an idiot over the internet.

Also,What was that Bhindranwale guy?Making our holiest shrine a place of guns and bombs and hiding their with all the arms? I d rather p!ss on that guy for turning the Golden Temple into an arms store...he was the one who first harmed the dignity of the Golden temple by keeping arms there.

Well for your poor knowledge about Indian sikhs...Khalistan theory isn't existing in India.Enjoy your wet dreams.

Oye Dilli de pappay, refugee from Peshawar, Pakistan. But I don't think you are Sikh, otherwise you w'd know roles arms play in Khalsa. Sikhs were instructed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji to take up arms against tyranny, otherwise we wouldnt have survived. Sikhs whole history is about survival, they have always been targetted similar to Jews.

victims of 84 demand justice and everyone in India supports it.The rallies in India have big bold letters 'justice' indeed those anti secular bigots Jagidsh Tytler and RK Anand should be punished.

Oye Dilli de pappay, refugee from Peshawar, Pakistan. But I don't think you are Sikh, otherwise you w'd know roles arms play in Khalsa. Sikhs were instructed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji to take up arms against tyranny, otherwise we wouldnt have survived. Sikhs whole history is about survival, they have always been targetted similar to Jews.
Oh paaji arms were to be used against the aggressor and for a good reason,arms were used against the muslim rulers..who killed innocents and those who survived forced them into conversion to Islam.But i guess you do know that Bhindranwale used arms for separatism,there was no aggressor at that time.Our history teaches to use arms against those who oppress innocents.The present day scenario is far away from what happened in the past.

I recently met a Sikh family here in Africa. They went on about how proud of India they are. Praised India and its development and swore their loyalty to India and the Indian constitution. Pledged to die for India etc. When we got to the airport however I realised what sellouts they are and was shocked at their love and deep loyalty for a foreign country. They all had Pakistani passports ! :undecided:

The photo has British sikhs...Meh,i am an Indian sikh and you ll teach me whats going on here? Go ask any other Indian sikh...they will rather give you thousands of slang of hatred against Pakistan..you just don't know how much your country is hated by Sikhs in India.
Btw,to finish it...you don't see such rallies in India do you?:no: There is a little patch ..rather very little patch of sikh population that wants Khalistan and they settle abroad(I m not saying all the sikhs living abroad)
These sikhs in the photo don't matter as they aren't Indians,the sikhs who matter are the one's living in India and sadly for you they love India as much as they hate Pakistan ;)

Yaar don't stress with his posts man. I promise to the Indian Sikh community that if the Pakistanis give Baluchistan its independence, I will petition the Indian government to create a Khalistan out of Lahore :D I am certain that all the concerned Pakistanis supporting Khalistan will be more than willing to relocate from Lahore to create this new Khalistan identity. In fact, right now the Indian Sikhs got more territory than they asked for in India. We have a Sikh PM so in fact, the whole of India is Khalistan for the Sikh community

Oh paaji arms were to be used against the aggressor and for a good reason,arms were used against the muslim rulers..who killed innocents and those who survived forced them into conversion to Islam.But i guess you do know that Bhindranwale used arms for separatism,there was no aggressor at that time.Our history teaches to use arms against those who oppress innocents.The present day scenario is far away from what happened in the past.

Irrespective of Bhindrawale's antics, an attack on Darbar Sahib was unjustified. In Khushwant's Singh's words, "you do not cut-off your head to get rid of a headache".

Yaar don't stress with his posts man. I promise to the Indian Sikh community that if the Pakistanis give Baluchistan its independence, I will petition the Indian government to create a Khalistan out of Lahore :D I am certain that all the concerned Pakistanis supporting Khalistan will be more than willing to relocate from Lahore to create this new Khalistan identity. In fact, right now the Indian Sikhs got more territory than they asked for in India. We have a Sikh PM so in fact, the whole of India is Khalistan for the Sikh community

:agree::enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom