What's new

Sikh kidnapped in Peshawar

Thread reported for the following reasons:
1. Forum Rule breach
2. Bickering between members
3. Wild and baseless allegations about "Pakistanis being illiterate"

The double standards are clear to see. They would foam at their mouths for a muslim's right to keep beard in India or an actor having to participate in a pooja, Going as far as saying these incidents motivate terrorist groups in their country to attack India. While on the other hand, beheading of minorities and demolishing their houses of worship garners no sympathy.

Thread reported for the following reasons:
1. Forum Rule breach
2. Bickering between members
3. Wild and baseless allegations about "Pakistanis being illiterate"

yes quick! lets close the thread before more people see it.

The double standards are clear to see. They would foam at their mouths for a muslim's right to keep beard in India or an actor having to participate in a pooja, Going as far as saying these incidents motivate terrorist groups in their country to attack India. While on the other hand, beheading of minorities and demolishing their houses of worship garners no sympathy.

yes quick.. lets close the thread before more people see it.

Forum rules apply to members regardless of content of post or "nationality". Please don't play the "minority card" here, especially with me or any half decent member on this forum as it just will not wash.

Thank you for you time. Next time OP should read forum rules, since he clicked " I Agree" when he signed up to PDF. Cheers and Bye Bye.

Pakistanis are worried about beard length of indian cops in the mean time.

I'm all for following rules, but this forum is allowing posting of many threads on india's social matters and mods freely participate in them, even troll. The usual moral cowardice on full display.

posted just in the last 24 hrs

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...nts-carry-guns-prevent-rapes.html#post3850891

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ech-silence-secular-tv-media-govt-muslim.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ot-terrorist-srk-says-indian-politicians.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/231568-shahrukh-khan-exposes-indian-secularism.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/231660-rss-stop-muslim-procession.html

Forum rules apply to members regardless of content of post or "nationality". Please don't play the "minority card" here, especially with me or any half decent member on this forum as it just will not wash.

Thank you for you time. Next time OP should read forum rules, since he clicked " I Agree" when he signed up to PDF. Cheers and Bye Bye.
I didn't see you reporting threads about India that were against forum rules. why this sudden responsibility?

I didn't see you reporting threads about India that were against forum rules. why this sudden responsibility?

Report button is at the bottom of the icon of the poster, please refer to admins to check how many times i have reported Pakistani Members for the same type of issue. Or do a search of my posts. Please don't take this personal, it is a matter of keeping the forum clean and open for "constructive" debate.

With the type of dirt slinging taking place in this thread, it is only a matter of time before this thread too goes down hill. As for my responsibility, the fact that i don't join the lets troll the neighbors when the loose at cricket bandwagon, is not proof enough of my intentions, well than sir/madam, i really don't think i have any more to say to you.

The usual moral cowardice on full display.
@jayron , see the above post... Case in point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Report button is at the bottom of the icon of the poster, please refer to admins to check how many times i have reported Pakistani Members for the same type of issue. Or do a search of my posts. Please don't take this personal, it is a matter of keeping the forum clean and open for "constructive" debate.

With the type of dirt slinging taking place in this thread, it is only a matter of time before this thread too goes down hill. As for my responsibility, the fact that i don't join the lets troll the neighbors when the loose at cricket bandwagon, is not proof enough of my intentions, well than sir/madam, i really don't think i have any more to say to you.

When mods troll on indian social issues threads, which are apparently banned, then who should we report to???

Its not as black and white as you want us to believe.

I am not interested in verifying whom you reported. As fateh71 has stated, it is cowardice to suppress the truth by closing threads about Pakistan's issues in a jiffy while happily trolling in threads about India which are much less important.

When mods troll on indian social issues threads, which are apparently banned, then who should we report to???
I once questioned a mod's integrity and he banned me for more than a month. That's justice Pakistan style.

Its not as black and white as you want us to believe.

Well considering the amount of Indians on this forum, have you as a community ever considered petitioning for a Indian Moderator? We do have International moderators and Indian Think Tank, so why not a mod?

I once questioned a mod's integrity and he banned me for more than a month. That's fairness Pakistan style.

Well considering the amount of Indians on this forum, have you as a community ever considered petitioning for a Indian Moderator? We do have International moderators and Indian Think Tank, so why not a mod?
Its a bad idea. It will create more troubles.

I once questioned a mod's integrity and he banned me for more than a month. That's fairness Pakistan style.

GTFO.jpeg

Atleast they allowed u to stay here even after so much trolling by hindus

Indians have voiced that many times.

But that will be limited to india defence only, most of the indian social issues get posted in regional forums.

I fully agree that rules should be followed though. But sometimes some things are difficult to understand. For years around december 10s of threads open on babri destruction, so i opened one thread on temples destruction post babri period in pakistan and BD, it got closed in 36 minutes :)

The unwritten rule is that babri is important, temples not important :) Its difficult to read the unwritten rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom