What's new

Sikh kidnapped in Peshawar

We hear about rapes every other day from india, does that make the entire indian society rapists? :no: you are free to think whatever you like.

banning cow meat to eat, people being arreste for facebook comments, muslims complaining religious bigotry from hindus e.g shahruk khan. But why should indian blood boils on their own issues. They got special obsession with Pakistan

We hear about rapes every other day from india, does that make the entire indian society rapists? :no: you are free to think whatever you like.

The Indian society does have this problem, there is a reason why there are so many rapes in India. Accepting the problem is the first step. Since there is acceptance, that there were mass protests and movement in India.

banning cow meat to eat, people being arreste for facebook comments, muslims complaining religious bigotry from hindus e.g shahruk khan. But why should indian blood boils on their own issues. They got special obsession with Pakistan

Cow meat is not banned all over India lol you talking out your backside again haha

SKR lives in a palace in Mumbai haha and is multi millionaire,

Shahrukh-Khan-House-3.jpg

This is SRK house and guess what he married a Hindu woman lol

The Indian society does have this problem, there is a reason why there are so many rapes in India. Accepting the problem is the first step. Since there is acceptance, that there were mass protests and movement in India.
We too accept that we have a huge problems in our society, we saw nation wide protests of recent events (protests relating shia massacre, shahzeb's case, the recent protests against government etc)

Cow meat is not banned all over India lol you talking our your backside again haha

SKR lives in a palace in Mumbai haha and is multi millionaire,

I was hoping some dumb arse to make such comment. I was happy it was you retarded who made such a comment... Why let me explain now.

Did lawyers all over Pakistan glorified salman taseer killer? Shezaan juice is not banned anywhere in Pakistan. Everyone is drinking it and using shezan products. Now isolated incidents happened in Pakistan and you illiterate indians make it look like all Pakistanis are accomplice while when same thing happen you are quick to point out it was an isloated incident? Now thats the most dumb arse thing you people do!

I was hoping to make someone such dumb arse comment. I was happy it was you retarded who made such a comment... Why let me explain now.

Did lawyers all over Pakistan glorified salman taseer killer? Shezaan juice is not banned anywhere in Pakistan. Everyone is drinking it and using shezan products. Now isolated incidents happened in Pakistan and you illiterate indians make it look like all Pakistanis are accomplice while when same thing happen you are quick to point out it was an isloated incident? Now thats the most dumb arse thing you people do!

Why you bringing India into everything when this thread is nothing about India? this thread is about the treatment of minorities in Pakistan if you wish to make a thread on India go do it quit your bullshit here

We too accept that we have a huge problems in our society, we saw nation wide protests of recent events (protests relating shia massacre, shahzeb's case, the recent protests against government etc)

The Shias protested against the massacre. Did the sunni's in the rest of Pakistan protest?
I have not seen a protest against the killer of taseer? I have not seen a protest against the blasphemy law? Please do tell me if i have missed them?

Protesting against the govt is different from protesting for social issues.

Why you bringing India into everything when this thread is nothing about India? this thread is about the treatment of minorities in Pakistan if you wish to make a thread on India go do it quit your bullshit here

Why a retarded and dumbarse foreigner is concerned with our minorities? Pakistanis fully know the problem and are trying to resolve the issues. So whats the point of an Foreigner in showing concern when Pakistanis are already showing their concern.

The point is the retarded foriegner who opened up the thread, his country is already filled with such minority issues, and that retarded foreigner instead of solving his own minority issues are showing concern for another country minority.

There is a serious mental issue with that Foreigner

The Shias protested against the massacre. Did the sunni's in the rest of Pakistan protest?
I have not seen a protest against the killer of taseer? I have not seen a protest against the blasphemy law? Please do tell me if i have missed them?

Protesting against the govt is different from protesting for social issues.
Obviously, go check out pictures from lahore, karachi, islamabad, blasphemy law is a heated topic as of yet.

Despicable, absolutely despicable. Hope for peaceful resolution and justice.

Pakistan needs to get its act together wrt treatment of minorites- treated as second class citizens by their countrymen and their own government.

sir look what have you done, the gang rapes of indian women in public buses, you dont worry but the pakistani matters, look what it has done to you, stop eating cow dung and get some reality check

Another day for minority in Pakistan!! Sad indeed!! Hope he returns back safely.. I think Indian govt should raise the issue of minority treatment with Pakistan..

Pakistanis are now questioning why Indians should be concerned about minorities in Pakistan. Seriously, do they take their advise themselves? Look at the number of threads about minorities in India created by Pakistanis, they outweigh the threads about Pakistani minority by a big margin.

More over, this forum is about Pakistani issues and minority treatment in Pakistan is a big issue so why are people shying away from this? Just to hide the fact that how big their hypocrisy is?

sir look what have you done, the gang rapes of indian women in public buses, you dont worry but the pakistani matters, look what it has done to you, stop eating cow dung and get some reality check

The difference between India and Pakistan are clearly demonstrated- the Delhi rape sparked huge public outrage and serious reforms, this incident in Pakistan causes 0 attention in Pakistan and 0 demonstrations- you guys stick your heads in the sand and point fingers at India. When the Delhi rape case was being reported did you hear any Indians even mentioning Pakistan and their issues?

This is why India is moving foreward and Pakistan is what it is.

Rape happens everywhere in Pakistan there was a man who raped and killed a 100 runaway boys and we do not eat cow dung it is like me saying stop drinking camel pee to you :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom