What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Saddam's Air force was trained by IAF and Pakistanis think that all Arabs are their friends.
I think we will accept Israel when Saudi Arab will do (plz ready Saudi peace plan for Israel).

I should say the word "recognize" is inappropirate in this context. The state of Israel is a reality not only that they are a regional power. Cooperation between arabs,jews and muslims only lead to a stable middle east so recognizing Israel should be in everybody's interest.

Israel is a reality and should be recognized by Pakistan, why wait and enslave our policies with the no good arabs. Diplomatic ties with them need to be establish and there is alot Pakistan can do with diplomatic ties being developed with israel then vice verse.

There are many things which could be done if Pakistan and Israel join hands. The disputes can be solved jointly to a large extent.

I think we should think over having direct ties with Isreal. I worte an article over the same topic sometimes back. I was student at that time and was criticised for supporting this idea by some very very senior journalists and other mature people.

will try to post if you are intrested.

Pakistan should recognize israel simply bcoz its important for us to do this act now !!!
and as far as all muslim states r concern the question is why some of the states have recognized israel and moreover all the muslim states have recognized our enemy that is india and all they are enjoying their relations whether its biltarael,military,economic etc!!!
if they can recognize our enemy we should recognize their enemy too and as far as palestinian's r concern they r not frnd of pakistan and its not our problem to solve that issue our main issue is kashmir and i may ask u all that how many times these muslim states have raised issue regarding kashmir and how many hav stand by our side on kashmir issue...!

and as far as palestinian's r concern they r not frnd of pakistan

damn what the heck am I doing here then!? wrong fora.

Dude, GOD commanded you to liberate muslim soil, so do that, not for the sake of the palestinian people or others.

I should say the word "recognize" is inappropirate in this context. The state of Israel is a reality not only that they are a regional power. Cooperation between arabs,jews and muslims only lead to a stable middle east so recognizing Israel should be in everybody's interest.

so if someone stole your house and killed your family you reward him with recognition because he is a reality?

you can accept the fact that he is there but any person with honor would work to bring that thief to justice

How the Hell is Palestine a muslim cause? It is an Arab cause, there are christians amongst the palestinians as well. And What's these double standards? Palestine is a muslim cause? What about Kashmir? Oh yeah, since your best friends( the arabs) don't believe in Kashmir, its automatically unimportant :disagree:

Jerusalem in Palestine is the 3rd Holiest place in Islam, and the 1st Qibla in Islam mentioned to be situated in a "blessed place", meaning Palestine. On top of that, the muslim duty of small jihad to liberate muslim soil is clear on this matter.

try again

Trying to start the reunification with the reconcilliation within the different sects in Islam is not going to happen and to start from that point would not work but cause further arguments.

We need to have a blue print along the lines of the EU......economic first then political and finally military union.
The recent deal between iran for the pipeline and the rail link to turkey are a good start.
As i said before the foundation is there with the religious spritual ummah but we need to build the economic part next.
Not being racist or anything and i love my arab brothers but this union can only happen if pakistan,iran and turkey come together all wich are non arab nations to form the core of a islamic union.

As a Palestinian "Arab", I totally agree with you. I have more faith in countries like Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and Iran leading the muslim world than any so-called arab state. I hope you people will differentiate between the arab world as a people and western-installed corrupt and dirty dictators who abandoned Islam a long time ago.
So please save your energy on bashing arabs, and focus instead on rebuilding and leading our muslim world so we can get out of this misery and you have my full support :pakistan:

There are many things which could be done if Pakistan and Israel join hands. The disputes can be solved jointly to a large extent.

I think we should think over having direct ties with Isreal. I worte an article over the same topic sometimes back. I was student at that time and was criticised for supporting this idea by some very very senior journalists and other mature people.

will try to post if you are intrested.

There are moral and religious values apart from benefits. How can we legalize aggressor’s occupation??

Israel is a reality. From a neutral point of view either you can recognize it and move ahead or keep trying to fool yourself into thinking that it will disappear when you will wake up.

Also the point of recognizing Israel just for sake of getting them closer to Pakistan compared to India won't work.

Its something similar to a hypothetical situation if India decides it wants to improve it's relation with China and agrees to resolve border disputes and recognize Tibet as part of China, it wont make India-China best of friends instantly.

Trust is a fickle thing which takes time to build and an instant to break.

Yet a show of friendship with Israel with a go a long way in showing the world Pakistan growing maturity at a International Level and also as a regional power.

Pakistan needs to get over the mentality of thinking every foreign policy as an extension to India-Kashmir issue. This will earn them stronger allies and lesser enemies.

And why should Pakistan care about Palestine when majority of Arabs support India?

stop playing with your non-sense, first of all, we pakistanis are responsible for lowering our voice for kashmir, musharraf wanted the indian friendship at the cost of pakistan's legitimate demand for kashmir freedom, pakistan has started to compromise on kashmir's freedom by condemning the kashmiri freedom fighters and their sacrifices. the view point which kashmiris held was to join pakistan, but now they want to become a separate country. why such a shift. this is a sense of desparation which we are giving to them.

I've heard from a Muslim friend working in Dubai...that the Arabs treat the Muslims of the sub-cont as second-class Muslims...why do you care so much about these Arabs?
history(recent) tells us that the Arabs have done what has suited them...when Saudi Arabia can ally with the yanks(firm supporters of Israel)...why can't you establish diplomatic relations with Israel?

I've heard from a Muslim friend working in Dubai...that the Arabs treat the Muslims of the sub-cont as second-class Muslims...why do you care so much about these Arabs?
history(recent) tells us that the Arabs have done what has suited them...when Saudi Arabia can ally with the yanks(firm supporters of Israel)...why can't you establish diplomatic relations with Israel?
Hello people
What ever happened to justice and the differentiation between right and wrong? Junta that followed Gandhi in search of truth. the followers of Mohammad(PBUH) and his Allah(SWT) who commanded us to make decisions even if they go against us. I say let the injustice stop first. Let israel go back to 1967 boundries and let the independant state of palestine be created on land which originally belongs to the Palestinians and then lets talk about recognizing Israel. let the colonies being built be stopped, let the people being enslaved by the dreaded wall be freed first, and then talk of israel.
To those of you who talk about making decisions based on self interest, may i remind you of the decisions based on self interest made by musharraf . Where are we now and what good has that billions of Aid done us now. Can we not see?
WaSalam
Araz

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom