What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another reality you may accept or not - "Pakistan is the only country" which is able to "physically evaluate" J-20. Point me only one country which Chinese will allow even close to this aircraft ?

Okay i believe you on this..! But this will not change what i said above...:) That Indo-sino future relation factor exist in this and this indo-sino relation factor will also impact/influence in how often pak may get j-20(if pak will get j-20)..! Now, i know what i am talking and i said what are the influencial factors in this. Its your choice believe it or not.! I don't wana reply further on this topic....

Enjoy:tup:

1. J-20 actually is not perfectly suited for PAF's need. Furthermore , with J-20 PAF could literally sets out in early morning to help Iran bomb US 7th fleet(?) in the Gulf and comes back for lunch in Islamabad . The US and Israel would go nuts in that case. What PAF needs is smaller, cheaper, fast, F-35-like stealth jet instead.

2. I voted "after 2028". The reason for that is J-20 is not static version. Just as J-10, J-20B would be underway after J-20 get inducted. That would leave room for J-20 (A) export. Yet again, I don't see how J-20(A) would suit PAF.

3. The question indeed should be " Do you think that PLAAF could generally on par with Rissian Air Force technologically (overall speaking), within 10 years?" ( I believe PLAAF is still lagging currently, even though is very close to)

If the answer is yes, then PAF will have nothing to worry about but just focusing on the economy instead, since 2rd-tier PLAAF tech would be on par wth 2rd-tier Rissian tech anyway.

Reasinablely assume that PLAAF tech surpasses Russian's ( overall speaking) in 15 or 20 years time, then India would be running out of place to purchase and Pakistan, as long as still being solvent economically at a time, could then turn the table. :D

When?
Let it get functional for China first ,it's just a new born baby..

Reasinablely assume that PLAAF tech surpasses Russian's ( overall speaking) in 15 or 20 years time, then India would be running out of place to purchase and Pakistan, as long as still being solvent economically at a time, could then turn the table. :D

Interesting analysis. Only thing you forgot was that there will be a difference of 4 trillion dollars between India of 2010 and India 2020. That amount will make a lot of difference. And I am not even talking about 15-20 years.

Interesting analysis. Only thing you forgot was that there will be a difference of 4 trillion dollars between India of 2010 and India 2020. That amount will make a lot of difference. And I am not even talking about 15-20 years.

a very likely scenario: in 2020 India would be broken into 23 independent banana republics instead of one giant one.

4 trillion or 4 billion, that is the question.

They had to cancel an order for 70 F-16s because they couldn't afford them. They bought 18 instead.

And don't forget maintenance costs, which I doubt would be cheap for 5th gen fighters.

Again, its much safer, cheaper, and effective to get advanced SAMs instead.

stop your wining --- paf has always managed it whenit comes to defence --- who knows by that time jf17 would be exported to many countries to get revenue

why would we go for so many f16s e strings if we have better j10b option-- secondly we have to fill only 21 squadrons

sams are for defence -- paf is going for offensive defence , which can be done by adding a couple of hitech fighter squadrons instead

paf might wait for a single engined 5th gen fighter , like f35 ------------ however paf has flown quite a few 2engine fighters in the past

1. J-20 actually is not perfectly suited for PAF's need. Furthermore , with J-20 PAF could literally sets out in early morning to help Iran bomb US 7th fleet(?) in the Gulf and comes back for lunch in Islamabad . The US and Israel would go nuts in that case. What PAF needs is smaller, cheaper, fast, F-35-like stealth jet instead.

helping iran by bombing u.s ??? we were never close to iran , let alone initiate a war for them!

a very likely scenario: in 2020 India would be broken into 23 independent banana republics instead of one giant one.

4 trillion or 4 billion, that is the question.
That is a your favorite dream isn't it. Can't stop you from dreaming. GO On.
BTW by 2020 you may still not have the engine to fly your J20 and still be flying on the second rate Russian Engine.

its not an easy deal to give your top end fighter to a nation which has closer relation to your number one enemy in united states.

why would be provide the chinese tech to other countries -- why would we shoot ourselves in the foot?

Wait for the Snowy "ORLY" Owl. The $100-million-a-pop J-20 may not the most- cost-effective option for PAF.

yes. if pakistan wants to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom