What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

Before the war Mujib convinced people that the West wasnt giving jobs to the East,they were oppressing us,and other stuffs.Majority of the uneducated supported him,and with that half of the intelects.The mains atrocities started after the war.

Don't Worry If India and Pak nuke each other , you can be rest assured , you are also not surviving .

Anyway , Bangladesh is going under the Bay of Bengal within 100 years . :lol:

Before the war Mujib convinced people that the West wasnt giving jobs to the East,they were oppressing us,and other stuffs.Majority of the uneducated supported him,and with that half of the intelects.The mains atrocities started after the war.

i know it was all milk and honey in east pakistan b4 Mujaib the dalal destroyed it. :hang2:

That's what makes it beautiful

beautiful what ? zaid hamid's lal topi :)

Dude, nukes cause intense heat, rivers will.. forget it!

u mean rivers will dry forever . start practicing washing ur rear end using sand than ;)

What you say started the turmoil. Ok. What happen next ??? Army took over. Arrested killed and raped thousands. Thousands run into India. India train them as Mukti-Bahinee. They were not Indians. Indian army join only after west Pak attacked India.
The process of creation of BD started the moment elected majority was denied its right and the leader thrown in prison. Army atrocities just speed it up

What you say started the turmoil. Ok. What happen next ??? Army took over. Arrested killed and raped thousands. Thousands run into India. India train them as Mukti-Bahinee. They were not Indians. Indian army join only after west Pak attacked India.
The process of creation of BD started the moment elected majority was denied its right and the leader thrown in prison. Army atrocities just speed it up

bro .. u r trying to teach Razakars !!! damn :angel:

I was talking about who started the war.As it was a bangladeshi,west had to take action.Mujib was rallying up the bangalis for action,and naturally rebels with arms came into the scene.To silence them the Pak army was sent in.And they started their killing.And with killing comes torturing.And the rest follows.I dont support the mass killing and raping btw.I just think they were right to kill those people,thes ones who were talking a bit too much.

I was talking about who started the war.As it was a bangladeshi,west had to take action.Mujib was rallying up the bangalis for action,and naturally rebels with arms came into the scene.To silence them the Pak army was sent in.And they started their killing.And with killing comes torturing.And the rest follows.I dont support the mass killing and raping btw.I just think they were right to kill those people,thes ones who were talking a bit too much.

i cant imagine how they spared u. were u with them (pak army)

The Atlantique wasn't unmanned.
I was talking about Searcher II.
Atlantic made the mistake to cross the line and disobey intercepters.
Plane like these never cross international border like US survilience plane wonder along the border of China. Not inside China.

well both sides dispute eachothers accounts; its been discussed in detail in the past so no need to now discuss Atlantique

well both sides dispute eachothers accounts; its been discussed in detail in the past so no need to now discuss Atlantique
Agree with you We aren't discussing Altantique.
It's about Spy plane :D

I think this song is appropriate for this thread. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of shooting- Pakistan should try to force land them just like Iran did-
I am sure few of those incidents will stop many to come-

Instead of shooting- Pakistan should try to force land them just like Iran did-
I am sure few of those incidents will stop many to come-
That too is considered the attack anyways but Pak - ( china ) might get hands on some good stuff to copy :D

That too is considered the attack anyways but Pak - ( china ) might get hands on some good stuff to copy :D
I know, that's why China is so strong and able to crush anyone, adaptability

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom