What's new

Shoe thrown at Awami minister

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Juta marar kota onno chanel gulo te dekai nai. BAL should see the writing on wall already. Shows the frustrations people have on BAL. :)

Try it....
Its very satisfying :P

If someone angers me, and the person next to me offers their footwear, I will gladly partake. :P The speaker is lucky his audience was mainly males, I would not want to imagine the pain a woman's high heel would cause when thrown at high velocity...

:P

:lol: :rofl: wa bhai wa. My best day since this government came to power. Lal Salam to the Islamic crowed. Jazakallah kair. They have done a heroic job. Afsoos, ai geedarer bacha ke dore kuttar mato mara hoi nai. But there is always next time. :tup:

I assume Iajdani/Captainplanet/hammar-fist and other Awami chamchas may be having a sad day. I request them to hold their feeling because worst is yet to come. :smokin:

If someone angers me, and the person next to me offers their footwear, I will gladly partake. :P The speaker is lucky his audience was mainly males, I would not want to imagine the pain a woman's high heel would cause when thrown at high velocity...

:P

He got away too easy thanks to Police. I believe crowed would have beat the crap out of him. He and his party made a lot of people angry over the years. There is a limit to patience. I personally feel good after what happen to that thug.

LOL

All of this sounds funny enough as it is, but could someone please summarize what happened? Thanks in advance, brothers. :)

LOL

All of this sounds funny enough as it is, but could someone please summarize what happened? Thanks in advance, brothers. :)

A commie secularist was shown the wrath of Allah.

^^^^
Please don't fall for indian troll. Since this thread posted he is out to hijack it.

Throwing shoes adn dirt at someone is unislamic I think !!

Yeah, and your secularist friends in BD have been trying to tell the Bangladeshi people that your avatar is very Islamic and that's how the minister got what he deserved.

i guess this guy deserve it , bcz he said our nations father is shekh mujib , but it actually adam (saw) , this stuphit awamiliege trying to ruin and removed islam from this nation , but allah forbid indeed that will never gonna happen insha allah

Back
Top Bottom