What's new

Shoe thrown at Awami minister

1. Bangladesh is a Muslim country but was never in the same category as much of the Arab world, or even the Shah's Iran or Kemalist Turkey. There was never an all pervasive secret police

Do you think you can get away with your lies? People of BD have not forgotten about the Rakhi Bahini. So, shut the fvck up!!!

Bangladesh - though not perfect - is definitely one of the most democratic and free countries in the Muslim world.

When BAL is in the opposition it says care-taker government is a must but when it is in power it says the care-taker system is unconstitutional. In other words, everybody must accept election under the BAL government but the BAL won't accept election under some other political party or even a neutral care-taker government. This is the so-called democracy hypocrites like you are promoting. So, why don't you just get lost? People like you're an affront to everything civil and decent.

Obsessed bdiots can't discuss a topic without bringing India in it.

Anyway apparently jamatis thrown the shoes after the minister left , brave as they are.

Ma- er ce masir dorod beshi. :lol: Dorod ato utlai-e portese ken? :angel:

1_Lead_2_2.jpg

??????????? ??? ?????????? : ????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ???? ????????? ???

Obsessed bdiots can't discuss a topic without bringing India in it.

Anyway apparently jamatis thrown the shoes after the minister left , brave as they are.

@ Have you seen it ??????? Do you have any prove ?

Hello lungi i was talking about rest of the 50 shoes.
Is it hard for uour rajakar brain to grasp.

Its not about hitting him, its about sending the message.
Common sense and Indians don't stack together, do they?

Its not about hitting him, its about sending the message.
Common sense and Indians don't stack together, do they?

Well throwing shoe has become so clichéd and overused, I guess now politicians want people to throw shoe at them just to be hip and happening. Jamatis are always late to catch up.

Well throwing shoe has become so clichéd and overused, I guess now politicians want people to throw shoe at them just to be hip and happening. Jamatis are always late to catch up.

What? so its a fame these days? i guess i am a Jamati too then :what:

Back
Top Bottom