What's new

Shoe thrown at Awami minister

Duniar faltu khota bole :lol:

Basically said that Bangladeshi Muslims are far better than other nation's Muslims, and that Hasina and her dad worked a lot for Islam.

Praised secularism as well.

He got what he deserved.

Now that is ridiculous on his part , A muslim is a muslim only ALLAH (swt) knows best who is better than whom ,who is this person to judge.

He got what he deserved . i knew we had some jokers in our politics but no one can compete with this joker and your awami league ...after so many years your people still sound as if they haven't matured , no offense

kindly will somebody tell me why he had indian flag in front of him?

and what did he exactly said i mean the whole translation?

:lol: :rofl: wa bhai wa. My best day since this government came to power. Lal Salam to the Islamic crowed. Jazakallah kair. They have done a heroic job. Afsoos, ai geedarer bacha ke dore kuttar mato mara hoi nai. But there is always next time. :tup:

I assume Iajdani/Captainplanet/hammar-fist and other Awami chamchas may be having a sad day. I request them to hold their feeling because worst is yet to come. :smokin:

He got away too easy thanks to Police. I believe crowed would have beat the crap out of him. He and his party made a lot of people angry over the years. There is a limit to patience. I personally feel good after what happen to that thug.

Post reported to moderators, the report message is as follows.

Post reported.

1. Insulting three different members as "chamchas".

2. Seeking to provoke them and ridicule them by putting their names in large font.

1. Bangladesh is a Muslim country but was never in the same category as much of the Arab world, or even the Shah's Iran or Kemalist Turkey. There was never an all pervasive secret police, complete fear of criticizing the government and so on and this recent even further highlights that.

2. The Awami League government in its current tenure has done a number of policy reversals due to conservative opposition.

a: Reverse the unbanning of Indian Bollywood films, which are still in place.

b: Abort plans to end Quranic-based inheritance laws.

This shows that the current Awami League government is not all powerful and rules a democracy (albeit a very imperfect one) where opposition to policies can be expressed. However having said that the Awami League government does engage in what is essentially state-terrorism i.e. persecution and even murder of opposition activists.

As a party infilitrated by neo-communists (founder Bhashani was never a communist as such but a Maoist) there is a tradition of violence and thuggery as well as of course the flirting with dictatorship i.e. BAKSAL.

3. Some Muslim groups in Bangladesh support BAL (including many Tableeghis and Sufis) and most of the Islamic scholars, ulama, are opposed to radical organization "Jamat e Islami" based on doctrinal differences. However most educated Muslims would prefer the BNP.

4. This sort of throwing shoes would not be possible in the following Arab countries/dictatorships:

- Saudi Arabia
- Egypt
- GCC
- Jordan
- Morocco

etc

basically the whole Arab world, and those involved would either be arrested, tortured, "disappeared" or just openly killed, and in some cases their whole family or tribe might be killed or punished.

It would be possible in Turkey (with a much more egalitarian society).

In some ways it is healthy as it serves to remind the government once again who really rules Bangladesh, which is the people and that there are limits to how much of the "Sushil Somaj" Awami secularism the people will tolerate.

BAL have 12 months left until they are probably kicked out anyway.

However this is also good for the democratic process in general and serves as a lesson for the equally corrupt BNP, and that they too once they assume power should not abuse it. We will see with time and socio-economic progress the Bangladeshi electorate becoming increasingly more powerful, demanding and vigilant of either BNP/BAL mafia groups and social media and other things will play a key part in this.

Bangladesh - though not perfect - is definitely one of the most democratic and free countries in the Muslim world.

:lol: :rofl: wa bhai wa. My best day since this government came to power. Lal Salam to the Islamic crowed. Jazakallah kair. They have done a heroic job. Afsoos, ai geedarer bacha ke dore kuttar mato mara hoi nai. But there is always next time. :tup:

I assume Iajdani/Captainplanet/hammar-fist and other Awami chamchas may be having a sad day. I request them to hold their feeling because worst is yet to come. :smokin:

He got away too easy thanks to Police. I believe crowed would have beat the crap out of him. He and his party made a lot of people angry over the years. There is a limit to patience. I personally feel good after what happen to that thug.

Awami minister was lucky that he just had shoe thrown at him. Shoe necklace should have been put around his neck and then have him walk around the city and ask for forgiveness. But Awami dalals are conjuring up their next level of lie and deception before they escape. But Awami league and their dalals big mouth will never stop even when they are running.

Not Indian Flag,it was Iranian flag! All were muslim flags there

You complain about people supposedly bringing "r-------s" in to threads all the time.

However it's perfectly fine for people to insult Awamis, (not that I support them) even on economic-related threads which have nothing to do with them, and you don't say anything.

You complain about people supposedly bringing "r-------s" in to threads all the time.

However it's perfectly fine for people to insult Awamis, (not that I support them) even on economic-related threads which have nothing to do with them, and you don't say anything.

Yeah, Government and Economy are inter-connected....

But how the hell a 1971 militia group relevant to 2012 BD Army Coup??

Calling Bangladeshis Rajakar is a good way to reject their opinion.. which shouldnt be tolerated.. its also insulting to someone who shows Bangladeshi Flag...

Calling Bangladeshis Rajakar is a good way to reject their opinion.. which shouldnt be tolerated.. its also insulting to someone who shows Bangladeshi Flag...

Dear kobi, report this troll. He is to promote awami thugs by saying "not that I support them". Its like a convicted thief saying I did not steal.

So if someone calls someone an "Awami league" supporter when that person hates the Awami League, that is fine?

Also making Bangladesh look bad and ruining all economic and other threads that contain positive news about Bangladesh is fine?

You are clearly biased, unfair and definitely have a problem with Bangladeshi nationalism (which is pro-Muslim, pro-Bengali and not Arab-wannabe/*****-wannabe/razakar).

I used to take your complaints about "r------s" seriously but I realize you are unfair and dishonest (notice it is Al-Zakir and Idune in this thread who insult me personally and I do not insult either of them back personally).

Anyway I have said what I have said and do not wish to talk to a hypocritical BNP-Hizbut Tahreer fanboy like you who supports trolls that constantly attack me personally even when I do not mention them or respond to them.

Dear kobi, report this troll. He is to promote awami thugs by saying "not that I support them". Its like a convicted thief saying I did not steal.

Once again I did not even mention you and you attack me personally.

You have been harassing Captain Planet for years on this forum and have now found a new target for your campaign of harassment and stalking.

Anyway don't worry Kobiraaz will support you.

'Aapko joota hai Japani phir bhi dil hai Hindustani'

The words in the cartoon are adapted from the 1955 Bollywood film 'Shree 420' starring Raj Kapoor. The song 'Mera Joota Hai Japani' appears in the film and contains the famous lyrics -

"Mera joota hai Japani (My shoes are Japanese)
Ye patloon Inglistani (These trousers are English)
Sar pe lal topi Roosi (The red cap on my head is Russian)
Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani (But still, however, my heart is Indian)"

I think these lyrics actually add a certain meaning and poignancy to the cartoon. Probably the words in the cartoon should actually read 'Aapko joota hai Japani phir bhi dil hai Hindustani' .....

735159_10151403693040645_1929845609_n.jpg

The words in the cartoon are adapted from the 1955 Bollywood film 'Shree 420' starring Raj Kapoor. The song 'Mera Joota Hai Japani' appears in the film and contains the famous lyrics -

I think these lyrics actually add a certain meaning and poignancy to the cartoon. Probably the words in the cartoon should actually read 'Aapko joota hai Japani phir bhi dil hai Hindustani' .....

Good one, fits well on Awami league.

@ "Salam, Salam hazar Salm, MBI Munshir sorone".

Obsessed bdiots can't discuss a topic without bringing India in it.

Anyway apparently jamatis thrown the shoes after the minister left , brave as they are.

Back
Top Bottom