What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

On many grounds

1. The law is not taught to kids neither the kids are suppose to implement it.

its purely brain farts from ignorant anti-Muslim bigots

Why is the law not taught to kids? Ofcourse its common sense that kids are not supposed to implement it but how would the kids know what is correct and what is not if law and morals are not taught at an earlier age?

And for the last part, ignorant maybe, but bigotry? hell no one here is yet to disprove conclusively that this never happened? At the end of the day there is a law that speaks of chopping hands..So how can one be so sure that this report is a brain fart of the British News Paper?

Lol you sure about that Abir that charity i listed, the Indian one working in the UK... And also regarding blowing up... Are you sure about that too?

Stop assuming.

Regarding the bold part. Not saying that isn't a possibility, but till date no such incident occurred. So from a westerns perspective, why would they accuse Indians of something they never did.

The charity seems to be UK registered one and I have no problem with Madrasa as long as it is helping to attain literacy. In case of India they do provide preliminary education to remotest parts where Govt fails to do their job.

Also you must consider the fact that Indians Madrasas are heavily regulated by Deoband etc, but in case of Pakistan there's no centralized regulation body which controls the ones sprouting all over tribal areas.

So, the story is out, evidence is there with the news agency.

Where is the govt action ?? Why hasn't the govt done anything in this regard ?? Why no arrests are being made ?? Why the ones who are teaching such things not being arrested ?? Why no video news items coming on BBC, CNN & most importantly Fox news or even Sky News. Where is MI5 or Scotland Yard doing investigations ??

Where is the civilized world to take care of stopping such hate speech being spread ??

Or should I say, may be the story is cooked up, as reason is obvious.

1) This is about only some evening schools.

2) This has not come up from a direct investigation of authorities, it has been uncovered by a private investigation.

3) I am sure an investigation will follow up and you will see the results.

Have you seen the documentary "Jesus Camp"? Or those signs held up by children during Military funerals saying "God hates F@gs"?

Indoctrination of kids is apparently the new thing on the radicalization block this century! You teach kids, they learn.
How can you indoctrinate someone without telling what is what.Well tell me one thing were you indoctrinated by all those chanda mama stories and loris from four grand mother/mom.If not then why?if yes then why?

All I am saying, the program is being aired, so why has the program / evidence not provided to the law enforcement agencies, why has the law enforcement agencies not yet acted on the program contents.

Doesn't the Panorama guys have moral obligation to give their sources and evidence to law enforcement agencies so that they can and should take action and stop such things happening in a civilized society.

My point is, why no legal steps being taken ?? Why no one got arrested for spreading such hate content ??

Apologies for jumping in...

TK....UK is a major melting pot of cultures and religions...
Muslims form a significant minority in the UK....hence any move that impinges on the "religious" rights of a minority have to be taken with extreme caution....
With the tense situation thats exists in the UK already, arrests and bans on these Madrasahs will only result in the radicals gaining more fuel to ignite the Muslims...
Hence one cannot expect an "ad hoc" reaction by the authorities....

Any actions to curb such schools have to be made within the framework of the laws and be supported by the majority in the parliament so the nation ie. the Protestant, Muslim, Sikh and Hindu representatives of the majority and minority are on board with the decision..,

So now we are to believe you over a documentry that claims to provide visual evidence?

I would suggest waiting for the video before you shrug this off under the carpet....

Besides....I doubt you would take this seriously even if the video provided sufficient proof of their claims as a conspiracy theory.....

wait for the video? :lol::lol::lol:

the greatest evidence they even produce videos of dead persons

Paladin said:
Again i would love some empirical information to support this, just because you don't have attacks within central India or within the Indian state does not mean there is no support for the ideology within your own borders.

What kind of 'empirical information' do you want? "Are you a Wahhabi" is not a question asked in the Census !

How can you indoctrinate someone without telling what is what.Well tell me one thing were you indoctrinated by all those chanda mama stories and loris from four grand mother/mom

Well.......what if instead of chanda mama stories, Jew hating and Hand-chopping stories were taught ? Chanda-Mama stories don't have an agenda

You all call these schools or a centre for starting taliban militants in UK ??

How can you indoctrinate someone without telling what is what.Well tell me one thing were you indoctrinated by all those chanda mama stories and loris from four grand mother/mom.If not then why?if yes then why?

There's no religious obligation in case of Chanda mama stories.

A lot of people indoctrinated to believe it's actually Rahu who's eating up the Chandra, rather than with scientific explanation of Earth's shadow on Moon.

It's regional IP ban time.

You guys want to stereotype us because a news report generalizes 0.000001% percent of the whole Muslim population? Do you even realize that there are normal people like the people here?

If you HATE us, so then be it. I have been seeing these type of threads increasingly. Take your 'evidence supported' hate elsewhere.

And don't give me that "WHAT ARE YOU, AS A MAWDEREIGHT MOZLIM DOIN ABOUT IT???". Do you think we preach this? Do you think we don't stop people from doing the wrong thing? Do you think that we are Caliphs of Muslims??

Mods delete this thread

Why is the law not taught to kids? Ofcourse its common sense that kids are not supposed to implement it but how would the kids know what is correct and what is not if law and morals are not taught at an earlier age?

Are you taught the evolution of embryo at nursery class in your schools ?

As far as i know we first learn ABC and then go to complicated serious topics according to our age level.

At the end of the day there is a law that speaks of chopping hands.

yeah there is and there are rules and regulations for that and Not implemented by logic of some mythological magic.

.So how can one be so sure that this report is a brain fart of the British News Paper?

Because brain farts not necessarily be limited to Orange Media. The former gora masters are also in teh race.

The Sun is also foreign tabloid, Fox is also many more too.

What kind of 'empirical information' do you want? "Are you a Wahhabi" is not a question asked in the Census !

Like the following:
AMS-UK - Muslim Schools

Faith Schools in the UK:

There just over 20,000 maintained schools in England of which almost 7,000 are faith schools (source Edubase 2010). Around 68 per cent of maintained faith schools are Church of England schools and 30 per cent are Catholic. All but 58 of the maintained faith schools are associated with the major Christian denominations. The 58 schools are comprised of:

Jewish (38)
Muslim (11)
Sikh (4)
Greek Orthodox (1)
Hindu (1)
Quaker (1)
Seventh Day Adventist (1)
United Reform Church (1)
The major Christian denominations are:

Christian (364)
Church of England (4887)
Church of England/Christian (6)
Church of England/Free Church (1)
Church of England/Methodist (33)
Church of England/Methodist/United Reform/Baptist (1)
Church of England/Roman Catholic (10)
Church of England/United Reform (2)
Methodist (39)
Methodist/Church of England (3)
Faith academies
Of the 203 open academies open, 53 have a faith designation:

Christian (31)
Church of England (19)
Catholic (2)
Church of England//Catholic (1

Source: Ofsted.

It's regional IP ban time.

You guys want to stereotype us because a news report generalizes 0.000001% percent of the whole Muslim population? Do you even realize that there are normal people like the people here?

If you HATE us, so then be it. I have been seeing these type of threads increasingly. Take your 'evidence supported' hate elsewhere.

And don't give me that "WHAT ARE YOU, AS A MAWDEREIGHT MOZLIM DOIN ABOUT IT???". Do you think we preach this? Do you think we don't stop people from doing the wrong thing? Do you think that we are Caliphs of Muslims??

Mods delete this thread

I second this request. Mods please! :mod:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom