What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

Would you stop living in the world if you don't like it here?:azn:

Here is another one? If you have anything intelligent to say kindly rebuke my post where i have described in detail why this news is nothing new, it is typical seasonal rubbish and serves if nothing more the agenda of bigots like Nick Griffin in the BNP.

Secondly i stick to my guns about the height of trolling going on here. It is getting too much.

I love the fact that the poster says that schools such as this should be scrutinised in Europe and Pakistan but misses out other countries that have madrassah's including India and Bangladesh.

Oh well...

So, the story is out, evidence is there with the news agency.

Where is the govt action ?? Why hasn't the govt done anything in this regard ?? Why no arrests are being made ?? Why the ones who are teaching such things not being arrested ?? Why no video news items coming on BBC, CNN & most importantly Fox news or even Sky News. Where is MI5 or Scotland Yard doing investigations ??

Where is the civilized world to take care of stopping such hate speech being spread ??

Or should I say, may be the story is cooked up, as reason is obvious.

Taimi, Journalists working on Panorama are well respected for objective reporting (as Paladin himself will testify) and has in recent times been involved in many high profile exposes, many of which have caused extreme embarrassment to the establishment (check You tube for previous episodes.. my personal favourite is the one on Scientologists) . The programme is being aired tonight and I will provide a link as soon as its uploaded on YT.Please make you mind up whether its based on reality or 'cooked up' after watching it..

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what a stinking shyt.

Not even religious schools here ever teach chopping of hands of thieves to six year-old kids.
This is supposed to be the domain of concerned legal religious experts and courts.

And what it has to do with irrelevant people like students ?

And in six years old kid does not know the meaning of a jew lolzz how can he/she describe the qualities others than saying a jew has as many legs as everyone else, two hands and two eyes one nose one mouth one head unless he has some extra growth due to some genetic problems. ;)

I couldnt find any facts on how many were taught to "chop off hands" (which I suspect was more of history lesson). Daily mail is a known scaremonger and you should know that since you live in Britain.

No where in any high-school history books that I have read or studied, teaches how to hack off hands and feet as punishment (the worst having read was "pillaging and killing"!), let alone teaching something like that to 6yr olds.

Out of those 5000 students attending, radicalizing even a couple of hundred can be very devastating, considering what a few did in Mumbai in 2008 or even 9/11.

What about the parents? Why are they silent? Its not like they didnt know what was being taught to their wards. What does their silence imply?

Here is another one? If you have anything intelligent to say kindly rebuke my post...

I did. May be you do not have what it takes to understand the implied meaning of statements. Reading the same statement again and again might help though.

Secondly i stick to my guns about the height of trolling going on here. It is getting too much.

You: you are a troll

I: you are a troll

you: No. you are a troll

I: No. you are a troll

you: WTF. you are a troll. I know it since I'm an elite member and have 800 posts.

I: Whateva! :wave:

This is a cause of serious concern.It has been going on for quite some time now.If i am not wrong the 9/11 attackers were radicalised in Germany.The London bombing attacks were carried out by British Muslims who were radicalised in UK.All those who are saying that such things do not happen are ignorant.These preachers are misusing a serious loophole in a democratic system i.e freedom of speech and religion.

I did. May be you do not have what it takes to understand the implied meaning of statements. Reading the same statement again and again might help though.

You: you are a troll

I: you are a troll

you: No. you are a troll

I: No. you are a troll

you: WTF. you are a troll. I know it since I'm an elite member and have 800 posts.

I: Whateva! :wave:

Herp, Derp... BTW referring to peoples titles on sheds further light on your own insecurities.

lets leave this episode behind for a moment, so what is the Islamic sharia law for a theif??? Isn't it true that the law describes cutting off hands? So if the law does exist ..on what grounds can we call this article "lolzz shyyyts" ?

So, the story is out, evidence is there with the news agency.

Where is the govt action ?? Why hasn't the govt done anything in this regard ?? Why no arrests are being made ?? Why the ones who are teaching such things not being arrested ?? Why no video news items coming on BBC, CNN & most importantly Fox news or even Sky News. Where is MI5 or Scotland Yard doing investigations ??

Where is the civilized world to take care of stopping such hate speech being spread ??

Or should I say, may be the story is cooked up, as reason is obvious.

It may be the Govt's inaction that has allowed these radicals to run free in the UK....

But how is it that the blame is completely squared off from the parents? I mean there is a reason why the parents are sending their 6 year olds to these madrasas right?
Shouldnt it be their responsibility to check the curriculum?

I blame radicalization of minors as much on the mullahs as the parents that knowingly turn a blind eye in the name of religion......

how can children as young as 6 years understand words like "GAY","Sodomy" etc.. this news is like cooked up story o from a tabloid.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom