What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

Like the following:
AMS-UK - Muslim Schools

Faith Schools in the UK:

There just over 20,000 maintained schools in England of which almost 7,000 are faith schools (source Edubase 2010). Around 68 per cent of maintained faith schools are Church of England schools and 30 per cent are Catholic. All but 58 of the maintained faith schools are associated with the major Christian denominations. The 58 schools are comprised of:

Jewish (38)
Muslim (11)
Sikh (4)
Greek Orthodox (1)
Hindu (1)
Quaker (1)
Seventh Day Adventist (1)
United Reform Church (1)
The major Christian denominations are:

Christian (364)
Church of England (4887)
Church of England/Christian (6)
Church of England/Free Church (1)
Church of England/Methodist (33)
Church of England/Methodist/United Reform/Baptist (1)
Church of England/Roman Catholic (10)
Church of England/United Reform (2)
Methodist (39)
Methodist/Church of England (3)
Faith academies
Of the 203 open academies open, 53 have a faith designation:

Christian (31)
Church of England (19)
Catholic (2)
Church of England//Catholic (1

Source: Ofsted.

Faith based schools is not the problem here....you clearly know that....

The question you should be exploring is.....is the curriculum of these faith based schools promoting hate and religious bigotry?

caste system has nothing to do with religion its was social order of olden society like any other society , which unfortunately indians still following

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Wait for the documentary to air and get online.
This shows you jumped the guns without proof.

The last one was made on "28 Oct 2010" on that page.

Bravo.

And it wasn't even religious, it was about India.

I fail to understand why you needlessly getting defensive and thus portraying the incident as mainstream facade of Islam, which it is not.

You and any sane human off-course wouldn't want to or should be made to associate with this incident, so what's the problem discussing it and mulling on a solution while we're at it.

We're here discussing something which is alien to all of us, why you, yourself taking the responsibility of deeds done by some loonies in UK?

Faith based schools is not the problem here....you clearly know that....

The question you should be exploring is.....is the curriculum of these faith based schools promoting hate and religious bigotry?

How many Islamic schools are promoting 'hate and religious bigotry?'

A German Islamic convert said (in Dubai) that she used to go to a religious school as a child but they also learnt about other religions. When it was their turn to learn about Islam, the teacher only said "They are a bunch of bloody terrorists".

NOW TELL ME. IS THIS NOT HATE? We DO NOT, I repeat, we DO NOT learn to hate other religions in almost all Islamic schools I know.

The Clarifier said:
Okay, blame the preachers.

That justifies the west hacking our children with bullets.

And there is no relegious obligation in telling children in olden days whatr punishment thieves etc used to get.even hindu scriptures tell Gods killing the demons.if hindu children dont get indoctrinated by ramayana and mahabharata then how can muslim child will get indoctrinated from koranic teaching.....kuch tubelight jali.there is more violence in ramayana and mahabharata than any other religious text.

Same circle jerk logic

1. It's not true its a conspiracy
2. It's an attack on my relgion, btw you're religion is as bad/worse
3. Jews are evil

And there is no relegious obligation in telling children in olden days whatr punishment thieves etc used to get.even hindu scriptures tell Gods killing the demons.

Gods kill demons, good vs bad. Here it's targeted to a particular ethnic/religious group (jews)

And there is no relegious obligation in telling children in olden days whatr punishment thieves etc used to get.even hindu scriptures tell Gods killing the demons.if hindu children dont get indoctrinated by ramayana and mahabharata then how can muslim child will get indoctrinated from koranic teaching.....kuch tubelight jali.there is more violence in ramayana and mahabharata than any other religious text.

I agree with you on that,There is nothing wrong in teaching children what was the punishment in older days for theft etc.Please tell me what is your openion on teaching children 'jews are enemies of islam','never make friends with jews and christians'etc..

I fail to understand why you needlessly getting defensive and thus portraying the incident as mainstream facade of Islam, which it is not.

You and any sane human off-course wouldn't want to or be made to associate with this incident, so what's the problem discussing it and mulling on a solution while we're at it.

We're here discussing something which is alien to all of us, why you, yourself taking the responsibility of deeds done by some loonies in UK?

Because this type of thing has been posted a million times and we all know where it goes.

Excepts at later on in the conversation:

"What are YOU Muslims doing about it?"
"Islam is a backward religion"
"Muslims are radicals"

Etc, etc.

See that is circle jerk logic always used

3. Jews are evil

Gods kill demons, good vs bad. Here it's targeted to a particular ethnic/religious group (jews)

Okay, thankyou for telling me, a Muslim, what I learnt at school

Thanks

I really thankyou.

Now I will preach your bigoted stereotyping to everyone.

I owe you much.

(Abir, I hope this answers your questions. We muslims are all conspiracy theorists and want to kill jews.)

We are not discussing about what's your perception about the religious obligation but that of those loonies of UK.

Here perception is the keyword, not the religion.

We are not discussing about what's your perception about the religious obligation but that of those loonies of UK.

I think you don't need to post this thread to know our perception. Like I said, this type of argument is posted twice a week.

I hope you know by now about what we believe.

Use the search button if you forget.

Because this type of thing has been posted a million times and we all know where it goes.

Excepts at later on in the conversation:

"What are YOU Muslims doing about it?"
"Islam is a backward religion"
"Muslims are radicals"

Etc, etc.

Why not giving Mods a field day for deleting all such posts and keeping only constructive ones which doesn't attempt to score point?

okay, since you guys want me to contribute.

These mullahs must be controlled, yes yes.

UK govt should monitor Muslim schools well, yes indeed.

Radicalization is a problem, mhm.

Who agrees with me?

Same circle jerk logic

3. Jews are evil

I agree with you on that,There is nothing wrong in teaching children what was the punishment in older days for theft etc.Please tell me what is your openion on teaching children 'jews are enemies of islam','never make friends with jews and christians'etc..

there is nothing wrong in pointing out but then 've to see if VHP type is interpreting ramayana as good/ bad.so for them muslims are bad as varun gandhi opely claim.As rss,shiv sena openly rage mosque and distribute sweets and celebrate victory day.if you think they represent hindus then you are right that taliban type muslims are indoctrinating muslim qaum.if they are not then ur accusation falls flat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom