What's new

Shiv Sena disrupts India, Pakistan music meet at Mumbai Press Club

1.) Where did i have said that he is responsible for today??
Your question and your answer are in same post.

1st is question and 2nd is answer
2.) I have said that he have allowed goondaraj in Mumbai to benefit bjp and shiv senaHow idiotic and baseless is this argument, during his regime nothing like that happened and was working as a slave to bjp/shiv sena and now joined BJP to get his reward.
U r plain butt hurt
3.) He have only resigned last week.

So what ?? Did he broke any law by doing so.

Expand the quote.

Boldened words are my answe

Last edited:
I am just speaking of Mumbai it wasnt this high down here as it is in partition affected states

And I thought indians especially from Mumbai were obsessed with dawood Ibrahim and hated Pakistan for giving him sanctuary.

The reality is that relations were always bad. But 11/26 worsened it. No excuses. Both countries have spread terror in each other's land.
Now we will start arguing about India being a land of pure and never had it done anything wrong.

And I thought indians especially from Mumbai were obsessed with dawood Ibrahim and hated Pakistan for giving him sanctuary.

The reality is that relations were always bad. But 11/26 worsened it. No excuses. Both countries have spread terror in each other's land.
Now we will start arguing about India being a land of pure and never had it done anything wrong.

the thing is Pakistan has never given the proof,it has always claimed it while we cant say the same about India

Back
Top Bottom