What's new

Shiv Sena disrupts India, Pakistan music meet at Mumbai Press Club

This guy has gone. . . full retard. . . . somewhere somehow he will draw the lines towards BJP :sarcastic:

On Topic- Nothing new . . .. . . they must be protesting against the death of an Indian prisoner in Karachi :blink:

Do you do anything else than anti BJP propaganda ?? Police chief had resigned before joining BJP.

From khaki to saffron: former Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh joins BJP | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh resigns, to join BJP? | Firstpost

Mumbai police chief resigns, may join BJP to fight Lok Sabha polls - Rediff.com India News
Former Mumbai police chief Satyapal Singh joins BJP

By raising anti pakistan slogan goons does not became pro India. THey were anti south Indian in past now they are anti north Indian etc. But they are goons for sure any one threading or using violence is goon.

whats wrong with police joining a political party....every one ha s right to choose...
just like you choose congress ...he choose BJP...
why this is news...:blink:

Be cause he was saying that i was spreading propaganda and its false.

He is on a PAYROLL :D

Maybe even earning more than you sitting in HK :D

Ismey Congress ka haath hai (there is a hand (election symbol of congress) of congress behind this) :D

Mind ur language its Modi who pays people for posting in his favor and Modi also pays at the booth level for propaganda but i have never said that u were on Modi payroll. :disagree:

Do not attack personally and talk democratically with facts or be ready to be paid in the same coin if u don't understand civilised behavior. :wave:

He have joined read different links to believe:

SATYAPAL_AT_BJP_RALLY_360x270_25.jpg

Satyapal Singh attended a BJP rally in Meerut and shared the stage with Narendra Modi and Amit Shah. He even addressed the rally briefly before Modi arrived.

"MEERUT: Former Mumbai police commissioner Satya Pal Singh has formally joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) at its Meerut rally on Sunday."

Former Mumbai police commissioner Satya Pal Singh joins BJP - Times Of India

Satyapal Singh, former Mumbai Police Commissioner, joins BJP | NDTV.com

From khaki to saffron: former Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh joins BJP | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

Former Mumbai top cop Satyapal Singh joins BJP

Former Mumbai top cop Satyapal Singh joins BJP, says it’s time to bring a change | The Indian Express

Do you have comprehension problem ?? I alread said he joined after resigning from Police. How can you hold some previous top cop responsible for what happened today ??

Read my previous post

Do you do anything else than anti BJP propaganda ?? Police chief had resigned before joining BJP.

Mera to pressure ban gaya bhai iski pakau batein sun ke. . .:lol:
Halka ho ke ata hu :rofl:

Modi ka pressure bhi ban jata hai congress ke naam se :P

Do you have comprehension problem ?? I alread said he joined after resigning from Police. How can you hold some previous top cop responsible for what happened today ??

1.) Where did i have said that he is responsible for today??

2.) I have said that he have allowed goondaraj in Mumbai to benefit bjp and shiv sena and was working as a slave to bjp/shiv sena and now joined BJP to get his reward.

3.) He have only resigned last week.

He have joined read different links to believe:

SATYAPAL_AT_BJP_RALLY_360x270_25.jpg

Satyapal Singh attended a BJP rally in Meerut and shared the stage with Narendra Modi and Amit Shah. He even addressed the rally briefly before Modi arrived.

"MEERUT: Former Mumbai police commissioner Satya Pal Singh has formally joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) at its Meerut rally on Sunday."

Former Mumbai police commissioner Satya Pal Singh joins BJP - Times Of India

Satyapal Singh, former Mumbai Police Commissioner, joins BJP | NDTV.com

Former Mumbai top cop Satyapal Singh joins BJP

Former Mumbai top cop Satyapal Singh joins BJP, says it’s time to bring a change | The Indian Express
arrey thik hai ....join kar liya to kar liya....
isme kaun sa bada baat hai...Nandan nilekani joined congress ...so what....
faltu ka raita failane se kya fayada...
he is not Obama that will change the internal or external affair of indian election...

arrey thik hai ....join kar liya to kar liya....
isme kaun sa bada baat hai...Nandan neelkani joined congress ...so what....
faltu ka raita failane se kya fayada...
he is not Obama that will change the internal or external affair of indian election...

Main kaha kah raha hu kuch, its only u who were reluctant to accept a simple fact.

Mind ur language its Modi who pays people for posting in his favor and Modi also pays at the booth level for propaganda but i have never said that u were on Modi payroll. :disagree:

Do not attack personally and talk democratically with facts or be ready to be paid in the same coin if u don't understand civilised behavior. :wave:

Not really...remember Ashok Gehlot and Facebook likes :D that was really cool.

Modi ka pressure bhi ban jata hai congress ke naam se :P

This thread is about Shiv Sena and Pakistani artists. . . don't drag BJP and congress into it :coffee:

1.) What does Modi have to do with this thread??????????????????

2.) If we drag Modi u have problem if we ignore him even then u have problem

3.) What ur problem go and take professional advise. :wave:

Walk the talk you do in the other threads . . . or u maintain the double standards as per your own convenience ?:wave:

Back
Top Bottom