What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's off topic mate. What was it that I said on topic made you take off and have a go at my country. I think India pays lip service with minorities and these things can blow up. You all are too ready to tell me on this forum our problems so what's the big deal

I was just asking you show us the way of dealing with minorities.

That's off topic mate. What was it that I said on topic made you take off and have a go at my country. I think India pays lip service with minorities and these things can blow up. You all are too ready to tell me on this forum our problems so what's the big deal

Thanks for advice,but we dont need it from anyone.

We can handle it.

Let's not make this India VS Pakistan thread. It's not our business what do Pakistanis do in their own country.

@Aryan_B this is not minority issue. Stop trying to make it one. In Punjab Sikhs are actually in majority and not just Punjab I don't think anywhere else in India they would feel like a minority.

This is dirty politics of South Asia given which has been given a religious touch.

Afzal Guru, Kasab, Muslim and Hindu mobs who caused riots in Gujarat, Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish Tytler should be hanged before Balwant Singh.

Gurdaspur , where the clashes took place is Hindu-majority area , so we have Shiv Sena here.
Although they never win elections but still they are able to get some votes.
Whats next?
When curfew will be lifted, sikh hardliners will start coming from near by areas and ......here we go .......welcome back 80's and 90's.
Ki yaar...hun meinu raati neend ni aauni...ki hounda peya hai!

LIP service is Better Than RIP service ...
BTW why Shiv Sena was agitating?

Another step towards the Republic of Khalistan. :)
you getting involved here is like sleeping with a nother mans wife and sugesting that we all can live in the same roof, but the reality is the betrayed husband buys a gun.
So don't try to fu#k up with us.

it might be interesting for u to know that doing that can land u in jail

I did not burned the flag..then why should I land in jail. Is there any Indian Law that if you see an Indian Flag burning, you should try to put it out by all means including jumping over it.

LIP service is Better Than RIP service ...
BTW why Shiv Sena was agitating?

Shiv sena was protesting the stay order on hanging of rajaoana....their protesting method is evil and medieval

You can start by repealing Blasphemy Law in your country.

That is half the problem. Making laws is not sufficient. Your constitution is an excellent document I must say but its is in the implementation and execution that in my opinion the problem is. For example in UK there may be a law that you can't spit on the street but people don't stop spitting because it is a law but because society has accepted that it is taboo disgusting etc. We need education first and foremost I think anyway

lagda hai congress haar gayi punajb wich is kar ke panga khada kar re ne......

but yaar bjp+SAD should control these mumbai thugs

Sukhbir Badal is the biggest chor himself .... do not expect anything from him

you getting involved here is like sleeping with a nother mans wife and sugesting that we all can live in the same roof, but the reality is the betrayed husband buys a gun.
So don't try to fu#k up with us.

'Sum of all Fears'.

That is half the problem. Making laws is not sufficient. Your constitution is an excellent document I must say but its is in the implementation and execution that in my opinion the problem is. For example in UK there may be a law that you can't spit on the street but people don't stop spitting because it is a law but because society has accepted that it is taboo disgusting etc. We need education first and foremost I think anyway

Dude i apologize to u on behalf of some indians here...... like newton said human stupidity has no bounds....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom