What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is inferiority complex here? I can see that something stirred in you - a fear of sorts. You are the ones who are stooping so low as to pander to a community who has always whopped your collective arses. You are the ones who want to act like wannbes in the popularity stakes by siding and cozying up to the popular guys.

And you call me suffering from inferiority complex. Yup.

Yes you do suffer from it, the response from you proves it.

burning turban, vanadalizing property (cinemas playing srk's film MNIK), threatening and beating prominent people, beating lovers on Valentines day...doesn't seem like symbolic protest to me.

Shiv Sena even attack Hindus from North India they are a Marathi mafia like group

What is inferiority complex here? I can see that something stirred in you - a fear of sorts. You are the ones who are stooping so low as to pander to a community who has always whopped your collective arses. You are the ones who want to act like wannbes in the popularity stakes by siding and cozying up to the popular guys.

And you're the ones that come up with nonsensical posts....lol
Seriously, who exactly is popular and unpopular here?

Also, you won one War in 1971 and called the UN all other times...lol. Wonder who the real winners where :woot:

And you call me suffering from inferiority complex. Yup.

Dude its not only inferiority complex to me it seems as if you are going through serious constipation as well:rofl::rofl::cheesy:

Terrorists are terrorists....wouldn't it be better if you drop the Muslim/Hindu/Sikh part? Think of it this way, many of them do these acts to garner attention and possibly support, so if you stop labelling them as such, they'll prolly lose their identity and be simply "murderers" and "terrorists"...Watch'cha think?

Post edited....dont get hurt pls.

Now its....

Please say BIG NO to any kind of religious extremism...I believe, we all have only one base class but as we have been allowed to have some kind of abstraction, we started believing in child class as the main class as we overridden base class methods for our own purpose/comfort zone....But remember, base class constructor will be called first

For those who dont know RSS was banned 3 times before, more recently right after babri masjid demolition. They were cleared in court.

I wish the best of luck and Godspeed to all Punjabi's to the east of our border, may you prosper whatever your religion is, we may be in different countries, but Punjabi's are Punjabi's.

For those who dont know RSS was banned 3 times before, more recently right after babri masjid demolition. They were cleared in court.

we all know how courts and judges can be bought..

I wish the best of luck and Godspeed to all Punjabi's to the east of our border, may you prosper whatever your religion is, we may be in different countries, but Punjabi's are Punjabi's.

It should not be like that...streamline it by calling Indians are Indians, Pakistanis are Pakistanis...thats it....let’s not give too much importance to regionalism .

bit surprised to see that shiv sena has it's supporters in places like Punjab... even after their blatent anti north indian rhetoric. I would have thought their support is only confined to Maharashtra.. appatently not..

Oh! So much love for Sikhs..but I cannot understand where this love went during 1947 when you people cut down Sikhs en masse.

last time i checked Muslims were also cut down by Sikhs "en masse"...that doesn't change the cultural similarity and affinity of people of the region. the riots were prevalent in british india before the partition because of the communal politics being played from all fronts. from what i remember even the sikhs wanted their own country if pakistan was to be given. but u guys shut them up

if Mountbatten wasn't on crack, dividing the areas arbitrarily, hurriedly, and in favor of india maybe the partition would've spared more lives.

bit surprised to see that shiv sena has it's supporters in places like Punjab... even after their blatent anti north indian rhetoric. I would have thought their support is only confined to Maharashtra.. appatently not..

They have even setup shop in Nepal they are a mafia like group with deep pockets but Bal sab was in hiding when 26/11 was taking place must have been watching it in his luxary palace with Salman khan and drinking chai pani

Indian-Politician-Bal-Thackeray-criticises-Cricket-Diplomacy-with-Pakistan-61070.jpg

Modern day maharaja :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom