What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Thats only during peace time. We all know what happens/happened whenever there were wars!

Lol. The Sikhs will surely. Wait for it.

LoL keep telling yourself that, indian Punjabi's consider themselves close to Pakistani Punjabi's.

The Sikhs will then become part of Pakistan, because Muslim Punjabi's are in the majority - and always have been.

It is also one of the bitter truths that Sikhs specially living in UK and Canada have been playing a very dirty role against India’s integrity…they literally misguide and brainwash new generation Sikh people by continuously narrating them the incidents of past…I have personally seen this in UKs Gurudwaras, they call their place of origin as khalistan, an independent state….
In that case, they are no better than what Pakistani terrorist group is doing in their breeding ground by telling the story of Gujarat massacre…

If any Sikh or Hindu acts against India’s integrity to pursues his/her religion goal, it must be treated in line with activities of Islamic terrorist groups....

NR Punjabi's from india, refer to themselves as "PUNJABI" first.

Hindus are majority in numbers, that's how they bully the Sikh :undecided:

in 1947 indians used them to kill thousands of muslims now they understimate them.

Their presence in the military & govt is eye opening & loyalty for their community is impressive so they should be cared responsibly.

It is also one of the bitter truths that Sikhs specially living in UK and Canada have been playing a very dirty role against India’s integrity…they literally misguide and brainwash new generation Sikh people by continuously narrating them the incidents of past…I have personally seen this in UKs Gurudwaras, they call their place of origin as khalistan, an independent state….
In that case, they are no better than what Pakistani terrorist group is doing in their breeding ground by telling the story of Gujarat massacre…

If any Sikh or Hindu acts against India’s integrity to pursues his/her religion goal, it must be treated in line with activities of Islamic terrorist groups....

Terrorists are terrorists....wouldn't it be better if you drop the Muslim/Hindu/Sikh part? Think of it this way, many of them do these acts to garner attention and possibly support, so if you stop labelling them as such, they'll prolly lose their identity and be simply "murderers" and "terrorists"...Watch'cha think?

LoL keep telling yourself that, indian Punjabi's consider themselves close to Pakistani Punjabi's.
And yet, during each war they whooped the pakistani Punjabis!! Pray why so?
The Sikhs will then become part of Pakistan, because Muslim Punjabi's are in the majority - and always have been.
And yes, they will let muslim Punjabis rule them!! Dream on.

Like I said before, enjoy the camaraderie while there is peace. Pray war does not erupt else those very Sikhs you so desperately want to be friends with, you so desperately clamor to impress and pander will do what they have always done. Don't say we didnt warn you.

Oh! So much love for Sikhs..but I cannot understand where this love went during 1947 when you people cut down Sikhs en masse.

Congress was responsible for encouraging communal tensions, My grandfather was responsible for the safe transport of dozens of Hindu's and Sikhs to the border.

Fair enough. But what about a trial at least, alot of people are strapped onto bombs by the real terrorists giving them false hopes of Paradise :undecided:

I know i was watching something where this kid was kidnapped by the Taliban and forced to do bomb blast what cowards using a child! while they wont do it themselves.

But in India these are hardcore militants and yes we should get as much informtion from them first b4 they sent to their maker.

Both Punjab's unite against india, one culture, 5 rivers and great land

Nice point dude I dint think abt this 5 river thingy...Comeon sikhs we all are gonna be in heavens and united against some smelly fellows....

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet, during each war they whooped the pakistani Punjabis!! Pray why so?

And yes, they will let muslim Punjabis rule them!! Dream on.

Like I said before, enjoy the camaraderie while there is peace. Pray war does not erupt else those very Sikhs you so desperately want to be friends with, you so desperately clamor to impress and pander will do what they have always done. Don't say we didnt warn you.

LoL - another indian with inferiority complex. Punjab for the Punjabi's other indians keep out.

Congress was responsible for encouraging communal tensions, My grandfather was responsible for the safe transport of dozens of Hindu's and Sikhs to the border.
Lol. You surely know History. YOUR version of it!! ROFL.

Anyone on the interwebz can make any claim. And only innane people will believe them.

Lol. You surely know History. YOUR version of it!! ROFL.

Anyone on the interwebz can make any claim. And only innane people will believe them.

You're not even Punjabi - so why are you sticking your mug in.

They are not involved in terror activities inside and outside 0f india. There is no basis of banning them, india is a democracy and everyone has freedom of speech. They just involve in symbolic protest...nothing substantial.

burning turban, vanadalizing property (cinemas playing srk's film MNIK), threatening and beating prominent people, beating lovers on Valentines day...doesn't seem like symbolic protest to me.

LoL - another indian with inferiority complex. Punjab for the Punjabi's other indians keep out.

What is inferiority complex here? I can see that something stirred in you - a fear of sorts. You are the ones who are stooping so low as to pander to a community who has always whopped your collective arses. You are the ones who want to act like wannbes in the popularity stakes by siding and cozying up to the popular guys.

And you call me suffering from inferiority complex. Yup.

Oh! So much love for Sikhs..but I cannot understand where this love went during 1947 when you people cut down Sikhs en masse.

In 1947 it was hindus who created misunderstanding between sikhs and muslims otherwise we lived peacefully for centuries before that...and comeon have guts to admit sikhs are more sound and strong in values and morals than hindus ...All the uniform guys who were blamed for bribes in indian army were always hindus never a sikh..And here is this army chief who himslef blew it up...Hats off for this honest man....Sikhs brothers are always welcome to pakistan and that can be seen from the arrangements we make for them every year when thousands of them come to nan kanna sahib in hassan abdal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom