What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear the original indian punjab had delhi as its part ..it was only laters when you hindus didvided punjab into haryana,chandigarh and punjab to press sikhs even more that delhi got lil away from punjab but still its in our reach and we will have a combined punjab with delhi as our summer capital..I like the city man our muslim kings built it and it has our signs all over...

And yes we ll let yu keep using Taj Mahal as long as you stay human:agree:

We already have a Sikh ruling from Delhi, it Lahore now is the question.

Punjabis are the only indians that us Pakistanis get on with really well, the ones you meet in the west, rather than associate with other indians tend to be close to Pakistani Punjabi's it is understandable as the cultural similarity.

Punjabis are the only indians that us Pakistanis get on with really well, the ones you meet in the west, rather than associate with other indians tend to be close to Pakistani Punjabi's it is understandable as the cultural similarity.

Yes. Thats only during peace time. We all know what happens/happened whenever there were wars!

Come and take it injun.
Lol. The Sikhs will surely. Wait for it.

Quite sad all this, as if the central Government didn't see this coming. But since the state government is not from Congress party they ll first let the situation deteriorate and then try and solve the problem :hitwall:

Captain Amrinder Singh has already started "blaming" Akali+BJP for their "failure", when its the Congress led central government who should be solely blamed for letting the situation escalate, thanks to their indecisiveness.

Saddest part is that all this is happening under the watch of a Sikh PM.

Sivsena thugs are in punjab now? I dont believe this story.

It is also one of the bitter truths that Sikhs specially living in UK and Canada have been playing a very dirty role against India’s integrity…they literally misguide and brainwash new generation Sikh people by continuously narrating them the incidents of past…I have personally seen this in UKs Gurudwaras, they call their place of origin as khalistan, an independent state….
In that case, they are no better than what Pakistani terrorist group is doing in their breeding ground by telling the story of Gujarat massacre…

Please say BIG NO to any kind of religious extremism...I believe, we all have only one base class but as we have been allowed to have some kind of abstraction, we started believing in child class as the main class as we overridden base class methods for our own purpose/comfort zone....But remember, base class constructor will be called first

Well yes and we still face the threat of bomb blast just like you guys do in Pakistan i do not give a flying **** if he is Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Jedi if you commit a terror act you should hang pure and simple.

Fair enough. But what about a trial at least, alot of people are strapped onto bombs by the real terrorists giving them false hopes of Paradise :undecided:

Also what I find funny is that all this suicide bombing crap started after 9/11..wonder what changed their tactics...

Oh! So much love for Sikhs..but I cannot understand where this love went during 1947 when you people cut down Sikhs en masse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom