What's new

Ship with banned sat phone intercepted, crew arrested

A satellite phone to satellite phone connection is secure/foolproof without number being traced.

Exerpts:

A call made from one satellite phone to another will be completely routed through satellite constellations to ensure that the call is not affected by any technical difficulties on the ground. This is why satellite phones are essential for communication during disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes where traditional lines of communication can be destroyed.

Satellite phones rely on a clear view of the satellite to make a call so it is important to ensure that the phones signal is not obstructed by trees, hills, mountains, buildings or other similar structures or geographical features in close proximity.

When choosing a satellite phone you may want to consider the type of satellites that your handset will use. Iridium and Globalstar use LEO (Low Earth Orbiting) satellites whereas Inmarsat and Thuraya use geosynchronous satellites which orbit at a much higher altitude. The higher a satellite orbits the more noticeable the latency or delay in call connection and transmission.

India can't risk messing with UAE in a million years
Just let it all go and accept the goats

Oh, yeah? :lol:
Which is why UAE has been steadily handing over terrorists to India apart from sharing intel regularly. Why do you think Dawood Ibrabim is avoiding UAE nowadays. ;)
The goats will become biryani, unless the Arbis want them back.

Which is why UAE has been steadily handing over terrorists to India apart from sharing intel regularly. Why do you think Dawood Ibrabim is avoiding UAE nowadays. ;)

Arabs prefer lamb i guess :D . But yeah, what does terrorism have to do with this? India is just satisfying it's ego by harrasing poor goat shippers -_- if they are terorists and then we all support you (Y)

Most countries have restrictions on Sat phones, mostly because they are hard to track and intercept.

Any smart team of science geeks could reverse engineer the encryption with proper equipment.

Goat smugglers arent going to use sat phones, unless the boat was a super-tanker?

Narcos are most likely involved. Just make sure the CG makes it Halal, then search the goats, and donate to the poor. :agree:

Isn't India the largest trading partner of the UAE ?

Arabs prefer lamb i guess :D . But yeah, what does terrorism have to do with this? India is just satisfying it's ego by harrasing poor goat shippers -_- if they are terorists and then we all support you (Y)

Poor People ship Goats from across the sea . Waah bhai waah man gaye aapko !!

Poor People ship Goats from across the sea . Waah bhai waah man gaye aapko !!

I don't know the economics but maybe they were nice goats? High quality extra tasty deluxe edition goats with hige profit margin for extra luxury cruise liner shipping? Maybe just maybe did you suspect that? huh? huh?

129175358029036563904_1.jpg

satellite-phone-1328282082.jpg

satphone%2Bhelicopter.jpg

I don't know the economics but maybe they were nice goats? High quality extra tasty deluxe edition goats with hige profit margin for extra luxury cruise liner shipping? Maybe just maybe did you suspect that? huh? huh?

Now , what do you mean by Nice goats . I have heard of Nice ladies , But nice goats never . And the second line is full of goat Dung .

Now , what do you mean by Nice goats . I have heard of Nice ladies , But nice goats never . And the second line is full of goat Dung .

@capt.popye will explain, he has a goat fetish so he needs nice goats

But yeah, what does terrorism have to do with this? India is just satisfying it's ego by harrasing poor goat shippers

Because the last time a bunch of youngsters with satellite phones came through the sea, they shot people on the streets of Mumbai, and threw grenades into chhatrapati shivaji station at rush hour.

It seems that the govt was serious when they said that coastal security will be upgraded. It seems that they can now track every phone on every boat. The IN and ICG have woven an impenetrable net along our long peninsula. They knew precisely what they were doing when they asked for funds to enhance coastal security, and put every penny of that to good use. Since they are doing such a good job as our protective shield during peacetime, I'm sure that they will do an equally good job as our avenging sword during wartime.

They threw some dead goat overboard, there has to be something. I am sure, Indian authorities would examine the animal pathology. Biological warfare, drugs?

Back
Top Bottom