What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Yeah, fateh71 is being obviously racist towards Chinese ("slanty eyes"), while living in a country that has a majority Chinese population. I.e. Singapore.

Talk about ungrateful. :disagree:

Obliviously, he can not even accept his own country nor his own identity at all. That why he is neither staying home nor dare to carry his own country flag proudly like most of us.

how is calling chinis slanty eye racism? it would have been racism if fateh told chinis are inferior to Indians because of their slanty eyes.

its same as how cd calls Indian dark skinned in every thread. heck he even came up with a color chart, we should also have come up with a slanty eye chart.

only difference is , cd probably smearing his face with toxic waste and eating powdered sea shell to look less jaundice colored while laughing at others for their not so white skin.

Exactly!! How is it racism to call a slanty eye person a slanty eye person ?

There must be a chart for this too!!

how is calling chinis slanty eye racism? it would have been racism if fateh told chinis are inferior to Indians because of their slanty eyes.

its same as how cd calls Indian dark skinned in every thread. heck he even came up with a color chart, we should also have come up with a slanty eye chart.

only difference is , cd probably smearing his face with toxic waste and eating powdered sea shell to look less jaundice colored while laughing at others for their not so white skin.

Yes, to offer chini lizards defence, i do not think there's anything wrong with being slanty eyed, just the same way there's nothing wrong with being dark skinned. But since dark skin and those charts can be posted in every thread and reporting them is useless, why can't I post the slanty eyes chart too?

Why are chinese to liberal in making racist comments but to touchy when paid back???

What is the average income/year to be considered middle class in India? In Germany it's between € 16k-24k (USD 20k-30k) per year.

Don't you remember, you were boasting to me about having pale skin? :P

Well I do know I'm quite fair in South Asian standard but that don't entitle me to advertise for special cream, that's the job of SRK! :lol:

And when some people took issue with it, due to your previous profile picture... you then CHANGED your profile picture to a more pale looking one. :D Don't you remember I like to take screenshots?

Exactly!! How is it racism to call a slanty eye person a slanty eye person ?

There must be a chart for this too!!

Here in Europe it's considered racist to call people by physical character. Can I call you darky since you guys are much darker than us northern European?

Yes, to offer chini lizards defence, i do not think there's anything wrong with being slanty eyed, just the same way there's nothing wrong with being dark skinned. But since dark skin and those charts can be posted in every thread and reporting them is useless, why can't I post the slanty eyes chart too?

Why are chinese to liberal in making racist comments but to touchy when paid back???

Except it was not me who took issue with your racial slurs.

It was a Singaporean. :lol:

You do know that Singapore is majority ethnic Chinese right? What a leech.

Götterdämmerung;2973826 said:
Here in Europe it's considered racist to call people by physical character. Can I call you darky since you guys are much darker than us northern European?

Mr Chini, Your countrymen(chinis) are regularly doing that on this forum. so don't try to act smart:wave:

Götterdämmerung;2973874 said:
Are you talking to me?

Indians cannot bear being criticized by Westerners. So they automatically accuse them of being either Chinese or Pakistani, depending on their mood. :lol:

Mr Chini, Your countrymen(chinis) are regularly doing that on this forum. so don't try to act smart:wave:
`inability to answer any civilized questions, thats you people, and thats your country, why didnt you tell him, that in India over its average 1,000+ USD is considered as 'middle-class'? but in China income over 100,000 RMB (15,000USD) considered as middle-income family```you know too much of your 'shining' delusion

Chini and their west obsession and hiding behind Western Flag. Every China born Chini keep an English name to show himself more American than being Chini. :lol::lol:

`inability to answer any civilized questions, thats you people, and thats your country, why didnt you tell him, that in India over its average 1,000+ USD is considered as 'middle-class'? but in China income over 100,000 RMB (15,000USD) considered as middle-income family```you know too much of your 'shining' delusion

In other words, Chinese parameter for middle class is closer to European middle class, while India has middle class in a parallel world.

Yes Mr Chini.

OK, I don't mind what you call me since it's the internet. :) So, can you now answer my question in regard to Indian middle class and whether it's ok if people in Europe call you guys darky? :)

Back
Top Bottom