What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Rising India?

Give me a break!

When poverty and prostitution is rampant in India, how is India rising?

prostitution in legal in India. In China prostitution is illegal. China has higher moral standards.

Did you see the born into brothels documentary about brothel in Kolkata?

Or how about and asbestos processing plant in Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh?

Then what is your problem, babe. :D

Use firefox and chrome and login with different IDs at at the same time, its so simple high IQ Chinis. :laugh:

lmao what are the chances of someone knowing German, Chinese and English at the same time? 一个人同时懂中文,德语和英语的机率有多大?我知道印度阿三对白人有很深的嫉妒,仰慕和自卑感,但千万别把你们的自卑强加于别人。中国人从来没有认为白人高人一等,所以根本不会借用白人的声誉来骂你们阿三。不是所有讨厌印度的人都是中国人和巴基斯坦人,其实大部分人都瞧不起你们这些低智商低素质低收入的非法移民,拒签率也反映了这点。

Rising India?

Give me a break!

prostitution in legal in India. In China prostitution is illegal. China has higher moral standards.

Prostitution is illegal in China but it is not a crime. It's an administrative offense. The difference is that it doesn't require court, you don't go to jail and you don't get it put on your record. Organizing prostitution is a severe crime though. Actually, the movement to legalize prostitution is much greater than the movement to eliminate it, since you can't eliminate it.

I think it's more civilized to legalize prostitution since it will reduce abuses. This of course depends on the country. Norway and Sweden legalize it, so does India, yet don't even compare the reality of Norway and Sweden vs. India!

Rising India?

Give me a break!

Prostitution is rampant is legal in most developed Nordic countries ! I really dont know what you are getting at ! Or may be you are ignorant of this fact.

AND PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL IN INDIA. PLEASE NO MORE OF YOUR IGNORANCE

lmao what are the chances of someone knowing German, Chinese and English at the same time? 一个人同时懂中文,德语和英语的机率有多大?我知道印度阿三对白人有很深的嫉妒,仰慕和自卑感,但千万别把你们的自卑强加于别人。中国人从来没有认为白人高人一等,所以根本不会借用白人的声誉来骂你们阿三。不是所有讨厌印度的人都是中国人和巴基斯坦人,其实大部分人都瞧不起你们这些低智商低素质低收入的非法移民,拒签率也反映了这点。

Because Chinese has obsession of European Culture. I have met some Chinese everyone keeps an English name to show himself Americanized.

Rising India?

Give me a break!

Hey just open youtube and google same about Pakistan.

Because Chinese has obsession of European Culture. I have met some Chinese everyone keeps an English name to show himself Americanized.

He is just showing his ignorance in every post. nothing else

Some Chinese have an English name because the Chinese name is hard to say, but if you look at a list of students at a physics department, half the people have fully Chinese names. That's because as physicists of the future, we have full confidence in both our intellectual capabilities and our cultural background. Maybe the MBAs take more English names.

Now we are comparing overseas Chinese and Indians (I don't know any Chinese in China with English names so let's compare overseas).

You know who is the most famous and powerful Indian woman overseas is?

Nikki Haley. Doesn't sound Indian? Well, she was born Nimrata Randhawa. She really took an English name - First and last!

Some Chinese have an English name because the Chinese name is hard to say, but if you look at a list of students at a physics department, half the people have fully Chinese names. That's because as physicists of the future, we have full confidence in both our intellectual capabilities and our cultural background. Maybe the MBAs take more English names.

Now we are comparing overseas Chinese and Indians (I don't know any Chinese in China with English names so let's compare overseas).

You know who is the most famous and powerful Indian woman overseas is?

Nikki Haley. Doesn't sound Indian? Well, she was born Nimrata Randhawa. She really took an English name - First and last!

I don't know about Indian born in US but we native Indian never do such thing. Infact when you ask a china-born chinese his name he will first say his English name, only after pressing they will tell the real name. One Chinese guy told that everyone is given an English name in English classes in China.

These Kind of thread helps Pakistani to get away from all the frustrations of their own pathetic situations....

China has higher moral standards.
:rofl:

prostitution in legal in India.
false.jpg

Prostitution is legal in india. Profiting from prostitution is illegal.

Btw indians feel free to reply to low iq dark color kind of posts by chinis with slanty eyes chapta nose kind of posts as reporting is useless.

Prostitution is legal in india. Profiting from prostitution is illegal.

Btw indians feel free to reply to low iq dark color kind of posts by chinis with slanty eyes chapta nose kind of posts as reporting is useless.

I know that you feel badly hurt here, but nevertheless, please do not insult my country by bearing our flag (Singapore). None of our people would actually want to associate with your kind here. Thank you for co-orporation.

I know that you feel badly hurt here, but nevertheless, please do not insult my country by bearing our flag (Singapore). None of our people would actually want to associate with your kind here. Thank you for co-orporation.

Yeah, fateh71 is being obviously racist towards Chinese ("slanty eyes"), while living in a country that has a majority Chinese population. I.e. Singapore.

Talk about ungrateful. :disagree:

I'm going to make comments on chinese slanty eyes and their plastic surgeries on every china related thread.

how is calling chinis slanty eye racism? it would have been racism if fateh told chinis are inferior to Indians because of their slanty eyes.

its same as how cd calls Indian dark skinned in every thread. heck he even came up with a color chart, we should also have come up with a slanty eye chart.

only difference is , cd probably smearing his face with toxic waste and eating powdered sea shell to look less jaundice colored while laughing at others for their not so white skin.

Back
Top Bottom