What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Hey Chini!!! Refer to my post #356, there is a link over there. :D

Sure, people spend US$ 6 million for a rip off piece of art. Smart girls like you would know!

By the way, in my culture it's deemed as uncultivated and of low upbringing to give people names.

BTW, where is that Indian artist? :)

Götterdämmerung;2969649 said:
Sure, people spend US$ 6 million for a rip off piece of art. Smart girls like you would know!

By the way, in my culture it's deemed as uncultivated and of low upbringing to give people names.

BTW, where is that Indian artist? :)

My dear Psuedo-German, I am a male. I have noticed one thing why fairandunbiased and you are not online at the same time.

My dear Psuedo-German, I am a male. I have noticed one thing why fairandunbiased and you are not online at the same time.

Girl, where is the super-duper creative Indian artist? :)

Girl, you behave like a girl and there is nothing wrong with it. Whenever you have no answers you start to giggle like little girls. I'm fine with that. Rather a laughting girls than a crying one. :)

Götterdämmerung;2969666 said:
Girl, where is the super-duper creative Indian artist? :)

Girl, you behave like a girl and there is nothing wrong with it. Whenever you have no answers you start to giggle like little girls. I'm fine with that. Rather a laughting girls than a crying one. :)

LOL it seems real Chini Psudo German ran out of comments. :woot:

Götterdämmerung;2969698 said:
Where is the Indian artist? :)

Sorry Chini, I don't know any painter's name apart from Pablo Picasso. Anyway, did you go through the link I provided. It really need a high IQ to do large scale copy-paste of everything. :D

Götterdämmerung;2969613 said:
The litmut test of creativity is amongst others fine arts.

Can you name any contemporary Indian artist who can demand € 1 million plus per art work? There is none! Exactly, none!

CAI GUO-QIANG, LIU XIAODONG, ZHANG XIAOGANG AND OTHER CHINESE MODERN ARTISTS - China | Facts and Details

China's Top 10 Contemporary Artists

Indian Paintings Sell for $9.7 Million at Christie

Syed Haider Raza’s “Saurashtra” sold for 2.4 million pounds in June 2010 in a Christie’s auction, a record for a modern or contemporary Indian work of art.
The Hindu : Arts / Art : Husain

A private U.S. buyer paid the top price of $1.1 million for Husain’s oil painting “Sprinkling Horses.” Husain, who began his career painting movie posters and had no formal training, died in June at the age of 95.

Goddess Fetches Three Times Estimate as Indian-Art Demand Rises « Breathe Arts
http://monsooncanvas.com/Modern_Indian_masters_introduction.php

why did you post list of Chinese contemporary artists ..? since you are typical white German:lol: of 30-40 year's please post some works of german artists too ...

Chinese and innovation, what a megaton fart. Do Chinese really know anything else apart from copy-paste. :rofl::rofl:
yeah``keep delusional kiddo, laught at PCT, WIPO and Thomson Reuters, they will probably throw those reports into your face``you know a thousand staff chinese company like Huawei received more patents from PCT than the entire IQ 85 nation can get in a year`

Sorry Chini, I don't know any painter's name apart from Pablo Picasso. Anyway, did you go through the link I provided. It really need a high IQ to do large scale copy-paste of everything. :D
kiddo ``did you go through the real stuff i post for you?
the reports from WIPO puts india at primitive society, which your pony economy is a factor driven one?
or maybe you are working in the call-center (the only place you can use computer and internet) cant download that 'large' file due to your Indian internet volum allowance?

yeah``keep delusional kiddo, laught at PCT, WIPO and Thomson Reuters, they will probably throw those reports into your face``you know a thousand staff chinese company like Huawei received more patents from PCT than the entire IQ 85 nation can get in a year`

kiddo ``did you go through the real stuff i post for you?
the reports from WIPO puts india at primitive society, which your pony economy is a factor driven one?
or maybe you are working in the call-center (the only place you can use computer and internet) cant download that 'large' file due to your Indian internet volum allowance?

High IQ Chini please teach us how to be mastered in copy paste. We low IQ Indians are really dumb in doing copy-paste, please help us. :cry: :cry:

90 percent poverty in india!!ha ha ha!!i think its not more than 30 percent!!a

90 percent poverty in india!!ha ha ha!!i think its not more than 30 percent!!a

It is like 33% in 2010 published by world bank. Roughly about 350 million people. But we are measured by the world bank standards of $1.25 or less.

world bank does not have data for China @ $1.25 or less. Chinese standards are $1.00 per day as per 2011, it is 126 million people for only rural population(urban people poverty rate is not available)

But as per world bank, we are on track to reduce the poverty levels to less than 60 million by 2020. Our government projects about 40 million people are converted to middleclass every year. So the data matches.

Indian Paintings Sell for $9.7 Million at Christie

The Hindu : Arts / Art : Husain

Goddess Fetches Three Times Estimate as Indian-Art Demand Rises « Breathe Arts
Masters of Indian Art -

why did you post list of Chinese contemporary artists ..? since you are typical white German:lol: of 30-40 year's please post some works of german artists too ...

And the top 10 most important artists of today as per Newsweek critic

The 10 Most Important Artists of Today - The Daily Beast

1. Gillian Wearing
2. Christian Marclay
3. Marjetica Potrc
4. Artur Zmijewski
5. Tacita Dean
6. Sophie Calle
7. Francis Alÿs
8. Jeff Wall
9. Jeff Koons
10. Damien Hirst

Looks like no Chinese or Indian artists are there.

Back
Top Bottom