What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

That's rich, coming from a nation with an average IQ of 81. :cheesy:

The same nation (India), that came LAST on the global OECD Educational tests.

Seriously, Indians are alienating one of the most patient users on this forum by claiming he is a false flag. I got aggravated after just 1 month and just started posting some inconvenient truths about India that they claim are troll posts. Gotterdamerung has not made even a single "troll" post against India, which shows his maturity and patience.

Gotterdamerung has not made even a single "troll" post against India, which shows his maturity and patience.

Yeah, he is a very patient guy. Even though the Indians have been attacking him to no end, just because he said one or two positive things about China. :lol:

The mighty Chinese are starting to get Diarrhea at the thought of rising India.

I love to see them tell Indians that they are not Indians, wow. It totally exposes their insecurity.

All in all these Chinese resemble the Tamil comedy "Building strongu basement weaku"

youtube.com/watch?v=uMDWYKv7wQU

A lot of rich and influential guys/guls swagger where ever they are.

I think they are like that irrespective of whether they are Indian, American, British, Russian, or even the might Chinese billionaire.

Those who can understand what I said above will not have a problem in understanding the swaggering of rich and affluent Indians.

In open minded democracy like India people tend to discuss to death about these egoistic traits. In the Land of Insecurities they just sweep under the carpet.

Too all Chinese and their friends... you guys got the point I said...

Just curious,What do you do for a living intelligent guy?

It is to do with the Financial industry.

If you want to ask personal questions, that is what PM's are for. :lol:

This is not about individual intelligence though. This is about national performance in IQ tests and OECD Educational tests.

I'm sure you saw the results of the OECD Educational tests? :azn: They seem to back up the results of the international IQ test scores.

It is to do with the Financial industry.

If you want to ask personal questions, that is what PM's are for. :lol:

This is not about individual intelligence though. This is about national performance in IQ tests and OECD Educational tests.

I'm sure you saw the results of the OECD Educational tests? :azn: They seem to back up the results of the international IQ test scores.

I dont have the option of PM...I was just seeing if your arrogance matches your achievements in real life.

Chinese and innovation, what a megaton fart. Do Chinese really know anything else apart from copy-paste. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom