What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

why dont u tell me us caste,since u refer to mine.
I don't want me to be referred with any caste so I never told you.
Anyways I don't have any specific caste because my mom is telugu and dad is tamil..I just mention as General..thats all

Shameful that someone can cut a person's arm in India and still roam free.
Wtf is police doing ?

Its not the the fault of the Police, they arrested the suspects on the same day this crime happened. But this is India, getting justice takes years. The judiciary system is a slow a**ed machinery.

What are you talking about? Those brave men were protecting the interests of their persecuted religion. These Hindus will always play the victim card.

Oh wait, the professor is a christian? :P

See this is what I hate, they play the victim card all over the country, but when come to power they themselves try to oppress the other minorities.

What he went through before, and is going through right now, must've been horrific. But why, of all passages, did he have to choose this passage for setting a question? The question was about punctuating the passage. Couldn't he have chosen a less controversial passage? It reportedly goes like this:

Muhammad: Creator! Creator!
God: What is it, you son of a bitch?
Muhammad: A mackerel, if cut, would be how many pieces?
God: How many times have I told you that there would be three pieces, you dog?

Would the Hindu or Christian groups be any less hostile were he to target these religions in Kerala? I know not.

You are truly a SICKULAR.....

Kindly provide proof of your fantastic claims .... a link will do just fine.

BTW here is the real truth ...

"The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thodupuzha, on Wednesday acquitted Prof T.J.Joseph, former head of the Malayalam Department of Newman College, Thodupuzha, in connection with a controversial question paper he had prepared for an internal exam of Degree students......

........He said the question paper was prepared based on a book written by P.T.Kunju Muhammed. .......

Kerala professor acquitted in question paper case - The Hindu

You are truly a SICKULAR.....

Kindly provide proof of your fantastic claims .... a link will do just fine.

BTW here is the real truth ...

"The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thodupuzha, on Wednesday acquitted Prof T.J.Joseph, former head of the Malayalam Department of Newman College, Thodupuzha, in connection with a controversial question paper he had prepared for an internal exam of Degree students......

........He said the question paper was prepared based on a book written by P.T.Kunju Muhammed. .......

Kerala professor acquitted in question paper case - The Hindu

What happened to your strawman demolition skills? Creating your own to practice them?

There's plenty of hate speech and texts to be found in literature. But they don't warrant a place in Examination Question Papers. What if someone put the quotes of Akbaruddin Owaisi's speech for translation or punctuation in an Examination paper? Is that all fine too?

Stop acting like a retard man. What he had to undergo was wrong. But I'd like to hear your reactions if he had cited Owaisi's speeches as Examination material.

What happened to your strawman demolition skills? Creating your own to practice them?

There's plenty of hate speech and texts to be found in literature. But they don't warrant a place in Examination Question Papers. What if someone put the quotes of Akbaruddin Owaisi's speech for translation or punctuation in an Examination paper? Is that all fine too?

Stop acting like a retard man. What he had to undergo was wrong. But I'd like to hear your reactions if he had cited Owaisi's speeches as Examination material.

I am still waiting for a link that provides evidence of your fantastic claims. You are now seeing my "not allow to deflect skill".

Once you provide the proof we can then ALSO discuss Owaisi speech.

The court has accepted there was no Malefied intent ..... hate speeches do not get that kind favorable response from the courts.

what you don't understand YET is you are brainwashed by Sangh. the plain truth is, you want to kill all Muslims and Christians to satisfy your God Golwarkar&Hedgewar. you are as intolerant as a Taliban mofo. I recommend you keep away from Sangh. it is affecting your brain.

Ban on RSS and it's brainwashing is very much needed.India's existance is getting questioned because of robots churned out from Nagpur militants(RSS).

You might want to rethink that part ......

BJP seeks NIA probe into Taliban-style attack -The New Indian Express

"...Criticising the State Government for its alleged failure in acting tough on the terrorist elements which have been sheltered in the state, BJP national executive committee member and former union minister of state for home Haren Pathak has demanded an NIA probe into the incidents, including the Taliban-model attack on Newman College teacher TJ Joseph at Thodupuzha.....

......The Thodupuzha incident cannot be seen as an attack on an individual. There are indications of involvement of some terrorist groups in it, he said.

The investigation into the attack on Joseph is progressing at a slow pace, Pathak said. Terrorists have been sheltered in the state. The State Government should have cupped these kind of activities," Pathak said. The State Government is soft on the terrorist outfits functioning in the state. The State Government should bring out a white paper on the developments so far before handing over the case to the NIA, he said.

The BJP leaders comprising its national executive committee member Pinky Anand, Goa state vice-president Wilfred Mesquita, and party media cell coconvener Balasubrahmaniam also accompanied Pathak. They also visited Joseph's house and the spot of the attack. The team will submit its report to the BJP president on Monday or Tuesday. BJP state president B Muraleedharan was present on the occasion."

I am still waiting for a link that provides evidence of your fantastic claims. You are now seeing my "not allow to deflect skill".

Once you provide the proof we can then ALSO discuss Owaisi speech.

The court has accepted there was no Malefied intent ..... hate speeches do not get that kind favorable response from the courts.

What link are you searching for? About what was published in the Examination? It was already provided by another member. Anyways, here it is: Assault on T. J. Joseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here's another article which describes that he essentially reproduced the text from another source, but replaced the name of the protagonist as Muhammad.
Controversial question paper: Lecturer’s hand chopped off - Indian Express

Then you must adhere to principle "All castes are equal" and stop judging people based on caste.

i already replied this question longback,but if someone points something about brahmins,i ll respond for sure.

PS:I was not requesting you and i am not the meek thanjavur brahmins u see around in chennai.

What link are you searching for? About what was published in the Examination? It was already provided by another member. Anyways, here it is: Assault on T. J. Joseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here's another article which describes that he essentially reproduced the text from another source, but replaced the name of the protagonist as Muhammad.
Controversial question paper: Lecturer’s hand chopped off - Indian Express

LOL....Thank you for posting that. Now here is the real point,

1. The extract was from a University approved Book.
2. The book was part of the Syllabus

NOW here is the truly SECULAR PART,

In the University approved Book the protagonist is a HINDU named Murali and he is talking to the Hindu God ....and the conversation is EXACTLY as you have posted. :lol:

HOWEVER the Book itself is written by a MUSLIM Mr. Kunju Muhammed :cheesy:

....SO far it is SECULAR ...and all is well with the world.

Now the Prof. Joseph removes the Hindu protagonist and replaces him with the author of the book, Muhammed and thus converts in into a conversation between Muhammed and Allah :lol:

Suddenly this is NOT SECULAR .....and the prof. Hands get chopped off.

And therein lies the story NO ONE want to talk about. Get it Mr. Secular ?

LOL....Thank you for posting that. Now here is the real point,

1. The extract was from a University approved Book.
2. The book was part of the Syllabus

NOW here is the truly SECULAR PART,

In the University approved Book the protagonist is a HINDU named Murali and he is talking to the Hindu God ....and the conversation is EXACTLY as you have posted. :lol:

HOWEVER the Book itself is written by a MUSLIM Mr. Kunju Muhammed :cheesy:

....SO far it is SECULAR ...and all is well with the world.

Now the Prof. Joseph removes the Hindu protagonist and replaces him with the author of the book, Muhammed and thus converts in into a conversation between Muhammed and Allah :lol:

Suddenly this is NOT SECULAR .....and the prof. Hands get chopped off.

And therein lies the story NO ONE want to talk about. Get it Mr. Sickular ?

Thanks for the Gyan, but also produce links to support your statements. A link that statesthat the book which he cited was on the list of approved publications would be good.

Now, regarding why it was controversial before. Nobody bothers with a name like Murali because it's a name for one of our Gods itself, and we don't have prophets in Hinduism by that name. Is it the same case with a Muhammad?

Now, regarding the name change. Do you think nobody would protest if he introduced that passage, but changed the name as Shirdi Sai Baba or Ramakrishna Paramahamsa or Swami Vivekananda? I'm certain that such a naming would indeed raise protests from a few sections of our society. Would they be just as brutal? I know not. You're the Kerala expert, and you take a call on that.

Besides, isn't it obvious that University-approved syllabus also needs to be cited faithfully? Tampering with them wasn't necessary at all. Perhaps the Good Professor can answer why he chose Muhammad over a Jesus or Paramahamsa.

Thanks for the Gyan, but also produce links to support your statements. A link that statesthat the book which he cited was on the list of approved publications would be good.

Now, regarding why it was controversial before. Nobody bothers with a name like Murali because it's a name for one of our Gods itself, and we don't have prophets in Hinduism by that name. Is it the same case with a Muhammad?

Now, regarding the name change. Do you think nobody would protest if he introduced that passage, but changed the name as Shirdi Sai Baba or Ramakrishna Paramahamsa or Swami Vivekananda? I'm certain that such a naming would indeed raise protests from a few sections of our society. Would they be just as brutal? I know not. You're the Kerala expert, and you take a call on that.

Besides, isn't it obvious that University-approved syllabus also needs to be cited faithfully? Tampering with them wasn't necessary at all. Perhaps the Good Professor can answer why he chose Muhammad over a Jesus or Paramahamsa.

The same link you have provided will confirm what I have said. Its easier if you know what to look for.

The name Muhammed was the name of the Author of the book he quoted. Remember what happened when Cricketer Muhammed Azaruddin signed a shoe ? :lol:

He did not write PTHB Muhammed ......which would be the equivalant of Shirdi Sai Baba or Ramakrishna Paramahansa or Swami Vivekananada.

Even if it did, in 'secular' kerala it would hardly raise protests .... except from the RSS and they are conveniently ignore.

It was a literature exam and prof. Joseph was clever with his word play and attempted to introduce a role reversal under the mistaken belief that the "minorities " are just as tolerant as the Hindus or even more :P .........He even attempted to help expand the students mind a bit by putting them in someone else's shoe.

Looks like the Muslim students did not like being in Hindu shoes very much........ hence chop chop.

Back
Top Bottom