What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

in Kerala, Muslims will not touch Hindus because Hindu terror groups amass swords and bombs. Hindus or Muslims both are sides of the same coin. Christians remains the sheep as they are living among these people without ghettos. if a Christian gets troubled, no RSS is there, neither Christians, Hindus or Musalman to help. Professor's example shows this. actually, RSS and Hindu terrorists target missionaries in north and east India but cannot even dream of touching Sunni muslims(I don't expect more Godhra like incidents. Sunnis will start paying). from west asia to China, it is Christians who are persecuted. they are not the clones of muslims as Mohan bhagwat's RSS wants you to believe. actually, militant north Indian hindus are the first ones who wants to claim Islam= Christianity while it is not by a great distance. "abrahamic, adharmic, Mleccha.." yesterday only I saw your mofos being trained in a temple ground near my place. you are intolerant as some Musalman are. Secularism cannot exist with Hindus or Muslims but it is cultural.
Oh yeah the analogy of the harmless sheep and the christian persecution card.Why is it that west bombs the crap out of middle east and other muslim nations?They are harmless sheep too right? LoL, hindus know their strength. like it or not it was us hindus who welcomed all the persecuted ,from jews, parsis to others.Your history record is not so bright the harmless sheep what they did in GOA and kerala when portugese were in power and their inquisitions and the british rule.I also routinely see your mofos train in churches and how they spread the good word around.You both are people of the book , you both acknowledge the same genesis stories what's is the difference between you and them?Secularism exists cos we are still majority 80% once the numbers go down you see "My way or the Highway rule" imposed. :D

kerala is a shithole,the nairs/nambudiris deserve this anyway.

dude,

I know so many people in kerala,so many communist families are voting for BJP nowadays purely because of the Church & Muslims funding things in Kerala,i would be glad to have Travancore & Malabar separate.

The achayans & the moplahs can hack themselevs to death for all i care.

bunch of random converts.

PFI can answered only by the RSS,we are strong in all border regions including kanyakumari/theni/coimbatore/mangalore and we ll give u hell.
ok...please...go back to your Tamilnadu...you have no rights to talk about Kerala...first..go and look your shithole kanyakumari..its already 45% Christians and 7% Muslims ne??;first go and kill them...after that..inge vanthu periya vaayila pesalaam..Tamil parpaan.thamil vamsathukke kula throohi thaane neenge..

ok...please...go back to your Tamilnadu...you have no rights to talk about Kerala...first..go and look your shithole kanyakumari..its already 45% Christians and 7% Muslims ne??;first go and kill them...after that..inge vanthu periya vaayila pesalaam..Tamil parpaan.thamil vamsathukke kula throohi thaane neenge..

athuku en pa ellam Tamilayum cheetha parayanadu?
Though I dislike @bronxbull for some reasons some of her points regarding Kerala is true. Kerala losing its value in the name of secularism.

- Hindu keralities are migrating to Chennai and Coimbatore. Its minorities who enjoying full privileges in real homeland.
- From my experience...every Hindu Keralitie is from Chennai and Coimbatore while Muslim and Christians are from homeland.

Secularism exists cos we are still majority 80% once the numbers go down you see "My way or the Highway rule" imposed. :D
veham...we are not portugese Latin Christians in central Kerala. in fact, our history was destroyed and we were persecuted by parangi catholics. we are Hindu in culture, Christian in belief. you will not have heard much about us. because, you are a typical ignorant sanghi. what can we expect? your thinking is easily understandable. the way you make fun of extremist Musalman, can be seen on your way of following militant north Indian Hinduism not the tolerant south Indian/Kerala one it's very similar comparing a Wahabbi to a tolerant Sufi.

They would be hostile, but I doubt they d chop someones hands off. And if they did, the culprits would definitely be punished.

There is no justification for such barbarianism, and once we start justifying it there is no stopping it.

As I said before, I don't know how vicious the Hindu and Christian groups are in Kerala. But killings over political differences are said to be fairly common in Kerala.

What those Muslim groups did was horrific and they definitely deserve jail. But I felt he basically could have avoided this tragedy upon himself.

veham...we are not portugese Latin Christians in central Kerala. in fact, our history was destroyed and we were persecuted by parangi catholics. we are Hindu in culture, Christian in belief. you will not have heard much about us. because, you are a typical ignorant sanghi. what can we expect? your thinking is easily understandable. the way you make fun of extremist Musalman, can be seen on your way of following militant north Indian Hinduism not the tolerant south Indian/Kerala one it's very similar comparing a Wahabbi to a tolerant Sufi.
That is what you always say to fool the villagers into thinking ,These tactics won't work on educated hindus.I know about your branches,so don't preach me sermons that you are different.To know someone you have to think like them.Where did i make fun of anyone, i am just saying 'you reap what you sow'.Is that making fun?o_O .I was just telling you reality you can either be a ostrich with head in sand or wake up and smell the coffee.:drag:

If you were persecuted they why still cling to the persecutors religion? why not revert back to your forefathers religion?Do people suffer from Stockholm syndrome by any chance?

thinking ,These tactics won't work on educated hindus.
correction: a north Indian militant Hindu whose brain is sold to Sanghparivar agenda. that's better understandable. what are you people? your RSS emulates Islamic invaders agenda. you want to create a Ummah of militant Hindus. you want to make Dhimmis out of Muslims and Christians. your Terror heads Golwalkar,Savarkar,Hedgewar all copied the Islamic ideologies to divide and subjugate people on the basis of religion. don't play the internet Sanghi agenda. it is visible all over. Nar-bhoji becoming PM won't make your agenda practical.

north Indian or not. Sanghi is a Sanghi whoever he/she is.
Since you put every hindu who protests against your activities as sanghi is a sanghi, Likewise, Latin christians/ parangi christians or not.You are a christian and people of the book.:toast_sign:and lo goes down ,your were different sheep analogy.

athuku en pa ellam Tamilayum cheetha parayanadu?
Though I dislike @bronxbull for some reasons some of her points regarding Kerala is true. Kerala losing its value in the name of secularism.

- Hindu keralities are migrating to Chennai and Coimbatore. Its minorities who enjoying full privileges in real homeland.
- From my experience...every Hindu Keralitie is from Chennai and Coimbatore while Muslim and Christians are from homeland.
yella unnaaru macha???
kulana nambalaam,paravailla..Tamil parpangala namba koodathu..they are thinking that the earth is revolving because of them..
firstly..this is a rare issue..don't think that all Muslims in Kerala are like this..it do accept they are many extreme elements among them..but that only a minority..its also in your Tamilnadu..vanniyar -dalit rivalry..ramanthapuram..where Hindus are not permitted to go inside Muslim dominated villages..in kanyakumari..where Hindus are getting neglected..go and solve them...dhanyavaadamulu..

You are a christian and people of the book.
that's what I was saying. your Hindi heartland terrorist paramilitary RSS wants you to believe so. you cannot be convinced. it's like asking a extremist to mellow down and act rational. cannot expect that.
people of the book is a concept of - Islam. not Jews or Christians. so, here also you are wrong. I know, you are desperate. but, my request is, drink some good alcohol, interact with common people, stop going to RSS sakhas and starts seeing world much beyond religion. it is hard and tough, I know whether it is a militant Hindu or a radical Sunni, there is nothing good can be expected from them. I know, you will want to slit the throat of a Christian or Muslim to please your ideology. your leader is a Adamkhor who is responsible for Godhra riots. Still, I hope you grow tolerant. don't hang around pakistani or such forums seeking infidels to slaughter. drink some good stuff and remain tolerant. hard thing - yet TRY! let militancy erased from your brainwashed head. good luck!

yella unnaaru macha???
kulana nambalaam,paravailla..Tamil parpangala namba koodathu..they are thinking that the earth is revolving because of them..
firstly..this is a rare issue..don't think that all Muslims in Kerala are like this..it do accept they are many extreme elements among them..but that only a minority..its also in your Tamilnadu..vanniyar -dalit rivalry..ramanthapuram..where Hindus are not permitted to go inside Muslim dominated villages..in kanyakumari..where Hindus are getting neglected..go and solve them...dhanyavaadamulu..

Yea this is true to some extent. But why ellam Tamil karanagla pathhiyum thappa pesura? I'm also Tamil studied in RSS school and have whole bunch of Kerala friends.
But rendu sideliyum suffering hindus than.

Back
Top Bottom