What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

These are not just stray incidents but just starters of what will happen, the main course will come soon. Like in Kashmir and Assam. I would say Kerala is somewhere in between Kashmir, while Assam could still enforce the so called secularism. In Mallapuram and a part of Tamilnadu where they are in minority .People have to take permission to enter those districts(mainly hindus) and permission to hold marriage functions and festivals , to the extent to open a business you need "The Minority Members" permission to start it or should atleast have a partner who is a minority.

Any comparison on crime rates between Malappuram and rest of the districts??

This slow a** judiciary system is a curse and nothing else than mental torture for the victims and families of crimes... may it be fanatic acts like this one, murder, rape etc etc etc.

Getting justice in India takes way to long :mad:

They are not minority anymore, in kerala hindus right now are around 49% or maybe less all key positions and decision makers are held by minorities.They are called Minority on paper when compared to rest of India, but not in the case of kerala where their demography has reached 50% or more.You don't call 50% a minority.

Once they reached majority and hindus which were usually a buffer zone for other minorities are diminished.Things will happen as they happen in africa when they have converted everyone they will fight again for their god is right as it happens in africa.Get ready to see that type of clashes soon in future.

You are exaggerating to the ridiculous.

Such events are the rarest of the rare. In general, people from all religions live peacefully together... and there havent been mass spread riots and slaughter of innocent women and children like in other parts of very recent India.

I even remember how Muslim groups donated blood for the professor after this barbaric event, apart from "just" condemning the act as many other groups did.

You have some f***heads of a particular religion and hope to solve the problem by bringing in the same type of f***heads from another one into power?

Thats retarded and stone age mentality.

Last edited:
Any comparison on crime rates between Malappuram and rest of the districts??
How does crime rate related when they enforce absolute dominance?Just saying the other minorities have themselves to blame and yeah church should be scared.Unless they raise something sort of christian millitia like in central africa otherwise it's all Boko Haram for them.

How does crime rate related when they enforce absolute dominance?Just saying the other minorities have themselves to blame and yeah church should be scared.Unless they raise something sort of christian millitia like in central africa otherwise it's all Boko Haram for them.

Thats very very funny.

Thats very very funny.
That's funny if you see their history from their inception, crusades, moors, and how spain was retaken, and now african nations and pakistan where they fight as who is true muslim.

What he went through before, and is going through right now, must've been horrific. But why, of all passages, did he have to choose this passage for setting a question? The question was about punctuating the passage. Couldn't he have chosen a less controversial passage? It reportedly goes like this:

Muhammad: Creator! Creator!
God: What is it, you son of a bitch?
Muhammad: A mackerel, if cut, would be how many pieces?
God: How many times have I told you that there would be three pieces, you dog?

Would the Hindu or Christian groups be any less hostile were he to target these religions in Kerala? I know not.

That's funny if you see their history from their inception, crusades, moors, and how spain was retaken, and now african nations and pakistan where they fight as who is true muslim.

Yes yes ......Armageddon is near.

This slow a** judiciary system is a curse and nothing else than mental torture for the victims and families of crimes... may it be fanatic acts like this one, murder, rape etc etc etc.

Getting justice in India takes way to long :mad:

You are exaggerating to the ridiculous.

Such events are the rarest of the rare. In general, people from all religions live peacefully together... and there havent been mass spread riots and slaughter of innocent women and children like in other parts of very recent India.

I even remember how Muslim groups donated blood for the professor after this barbaric event, apart from "just" condemning the act as many other groups did.

You have some f***heads of a particular religion and hope to solve the problem by bringing in the same type of f***heads from another one into power?

Thats retarded and stone age mentality.
Are you sure it's a stray incident Kerala Diocese says Love Jihad exists.There might be some good samaritans who donated blood, but do moderates raise voice there?or are they allowed to?That's because the radical front is in power and you can't do anything about it.

Yes yes ......Armageddon is near.
Thanks very much for acknowledging the "Truth". :cheers:

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but mallu society is a picture of degradation and degeneration. And no- this is not just the politicos, they are just a reflection of the $hitty society they come from. Every major case from Suryanelli to ISRO case, people have been ostracized by the society more than the authorirties. Petty, Vain and given to $hitty squabbling, like crabs inside a vessel, there is a general attitude of trying to pull the other guy down at all costs. In the latest example of this degenration, even achuthananthan, who I had a lot of respect for could not try to stop himself from prying into the personal tragedies for gain (I'm sure it's gonna be Vice Versa if congress leaders got a chance too). There is a vain sense of unwarranted arrogance- of being 'better' than tams and Kanandigas and Biharis, as if there is something 'better' about mallus. They come to Kerala to work their living, an honorable course of action under any circumstances. I'm not surprised at this latest tragedy. If they had any brains, they would have left the state and never come back.

Minority(christians+ muslims)
what you don't understand YET is you are brainwashed by Sangh. the plain truth is, you want to kill all Muslims and Christians to satisfy your God Golwarkar&Hedgewar. you are as intolerant as a Taliban mofo. I recommend you keep away from Sangh. it is affecting your brain.

Ban on RSS and it's brainwashing is very much needed.India's existance is getting questioned because of robots churned out from Nagpur militants(RSS).

kerala is a shithole,the nairs/nambudiris deserve this anyway.

what you don't understand YET is you are brainwashed by Sangh. the plain truth is, you want to kill all Muslims and Christians to satisfy your God Golwarkar&Hedgewar. Ban on RSS and it's brainwashing is very much needed.India's existance is getting questioned because of robots churned out from Nagpur cult.

dude,

I know so many people in kerala,so many communist families are voting for BJP nowadays purely because of the Church & Muslims funding things in Kerala,i would be glad to have Travancore & Malabar separate.

The achayans & the moplahs can hack themselevs to death for all i care.

bunch of random converts.

PFI can answered only by the RSS,we are strong in all border regions including kanyakumari/theni/coimbatore/mangalore and we ll give u hell.

what you don't understand YET is you are brainwashed by Sangh. the plain truth is, you want to kill all Muslims and Christians to satisfy your God Golwarkar&Hedgewar. you are as intolerant as a Taliban mofo. I recommend you keep away from Sangh. it is affecting your brain.

Ban on RSS and it's brainwashing is very much needed.India's existance is getting questioned because of robots churned out from Nagpur militants(RSS).
Doh, RSS is for hindus and to uphold hindu culture,and gee they don't go around killing christians and muslims as you speak, if they really did as you say Minorities won't have grown to 20% in past 60+ years while in our neighbouring countries they were reduced to 3% in past 60+ years. Look at yourself in the mirror its because of us hindus minorities still have their rights.

People are scared in the age of internet as every hindu is getting to know the real truths about other minorities and their scriptures and what they do around the world.You didn't see the rise of Internet Hindus a decade ago as technology was abysmal.Now with technology people know their roots and culture and proudly display it being hindu.

What he went through before, and is going through right now, must've been horrific. But why, of all passages, did he have to choose this passage for setting a question? The question was about punctuating the passage. Couldn't he have chosen a less controversial passage? It reportedly goes like this:

Would the Hindu or Christian groups be any less hostile were he to target these religions in Kerala? I know not.

They would be hostile, but I doubt they d chop someones hands off. And if they did, the culprits would definitely be punished.

There is no justification for such barbarianism, and once we start justifying it there is no stopping it.

Look at yourself in the mirror its because of us hindus minorities still have their rights.
in Kerala, Muslims will not touch Hindus because Hindu terror groups amass swords and bombs. Hindus or Muslims both are sides of the same coin. Christians remains the sheep as they are living among these people without ghettos. if a Christian gets troubled, no RSS is there, neither Christians, Hindus or Musalman to help. Professor's example shows this. actually, RSS and Hindu terrorists target missionaries in north and east India but cannot even dream of touching Sunni muslims(I don't expect more Godhra like incidents. Sunnis will start paying). from west asia to China, it is Christians who are persecuted. they are not the clones of muslims as Mohan bhagwat's RSS wants you to believe. actually, militant north Indian hindus are the first ones who wants to claim Islam= Christianity while it is not by a great distance. "abrahamic, adharmic, Mleccha.." yesterday only I saw your mofos being trained in a temple ground near my place. you are intolerant as some Musalman are. Secularism cannot exist with Hindus or Muslims but it is cultural.

Say that to the liberals and seculars who are all for freedom of speech and commies who support it.Day in and day out minorities openly abuse hindus on internet and in real world, do we go around chopping hands or cutting their tongues for speaking?

Back
Top Bottom