What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan to have a girl u like the formula i have is the best formula that can make that girl love u.... But i will tell u tomarrow as right now am getting ready to recite saturn mantra, rahu mantra and hanuman chalisa with hanuman mantra.... Tomarrow i will tell u. Trust me its tested by million and 1000s other who took advice from me.... It all worked because its unbeatable formula. Please wait till tomarrow....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about his personal anecdotes not the sites he is referring to. I am not victim of any propaganda, I visit India regularly and talk to all types of people. I dont take my info from such sites. :)
If you don't agree with it, don't say you do.

Remember if you say you agree, it adds weight and credibility of that post. You may not become victim but may be next person will become as he may not have chance to talk to Indian people or visit India.

This is how, Paksitani people are coned by Pakistani Military over decades. Creating false figures to sell the idea that More Kashmiris are killed, using normal Pakistanis emotional, selling them Frankenstein named India who may attack any minute.

Its a very powerful tool to control people and the mindset of entire population.

Best example is Neitschze work being modified by his sister for Nazi Party to make it their propaganda material. His works was so appealing that people all around Germany fell for it as Nazi added many parts to get their support.

US learned that from Nazis and hence invested heavily in Media.

@haviZsultan to have a girl u like the formula i have is the best formula that can make that girl love u.... But i will tell u tomarrow as right now am getting ready to recite saturn mantra, rahu mantra and hanuman chalisa with hanuman mantra.... Tomarrow i will tell u. Trust me its tested by million and 1000s other who took advice from me.... It all worked because its unbeatable formula. Please wait till tomarrow....

I recite venus mantra...:crazy_pilot:

Yeah join us sometime on Naswar corner too. Make sure you get mantra for me and especially for tharki buddha. :)

And time for the shahrukh khan thread to close. Enough for one day. @Aeronaut

the banya, brahman, pundit mentality will lead india to nowhere

We are on right path. We are the second fastest growing economy in the world. look at your own house.

@iam not greek tomarrow i will tell. Havizsultan will inform u when i post the best formula.... Its tested and it works within 3 weeks.... Sorry am in hurry right now as my mantra reciting will began at 7pm.... Tomarrow i give u all details and trust me it will work.

If you don't agree with it, don't say you do.

Remember if you say you agree, it adds weight and credibility of that post. You may not become victim but may be next person will become as he may not have chance to talk to Indian people or visit India.

This is how, Paksitani people are coned by Pakistani Military over decades. Creating false figures to sell the idea that More Kashmiris are killed, using normal Pakistanis emotional, selling them Frankenstein named India who may attack any minute.

Its a very powerful tool to control people and the mindset of entire population.

Best example is Neitschze work being modified by his sister for Nazi Party to make it their propaganda material. His works was so appealing that people all around Germany fell for it as Nazi added many parts to get their support.

US learned that from Nazis and hence invested heavily in Media.

Yaar, most pakistanis know they are being fed with lot of propaganda. Its the Indians who dont know, and its frightening.

I was talking about his personal anecdotes not the sites he is referring to. I am not victim of any propaganda, I visit India regularly and talk to all types of people. I dont take my info from such sites. :)
You have a nationlistic/hindu upperclass bias in your posts, try visiting new places in India. :)
:lol: I am a middle class person who lived his childhood in a small town and my father was farmer while he studied. How many villages and places you have visited ?

Have you ever lived in a village for a month ? Have you ever talked to people living in conflict zone like Kashmir or Naxalite affected region ?

:lol: I am a middle class person who lived his childhood in a small town and my father was farmer while he studied. How many villages and places you have visited ?

Have you ever lived in a village for a month ? Have you ever talked to people living in conflict zone like Kashmir or Naxalite affected region ?
yes I have. :)
btw I meant hindu upper caste.. not class.. sorry for confusion.

Yaar, most pakistanis know they are being fed with lot of propaganda. Its the Indians who dont know, and its frightening.
Actually, most of the peopl in Pakistan believe that ITS CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy to destroy their nation. They believe whatever said in International media and Indian media is propaganda. They don't even believe what their media says, many times.

They only believe Armed Forces.

The people on PDF are not normal Pakistanis who are in lower class. Many of them haven't given vote in their life time. :D

They believed Water Car Engineer and thought they will become Saudi Arabia. Didn't you see it was covered by entire media. Their scientists, politicians, and even AQ Khan supported it.

So these people are more dangerous to their own country which believe anything without thinking rationally.

@iam not greek tomarrow i will tell. Havizsultan will inform u when i post the best formula.... Its tested and it works within 3 weeks.... Sorry am in hurry right now as my mantra reciting will began at 7pm.... Tomarrow i give u all details and trust me it will work.

I am reciting Om mantra too-by making new version of this flag:

pakistan%20hindu%20sabha%20concept%20perfect%20artistic.jpg

:)

yes I have. :)btw I meant hindu upper caste.. not class.. sorry for confusion.
Yup but have many friends from SC/ST, OBC and even Dalit class, from different religions like Islam, Jainism and Sikhism. Never mattered to me. Worked under supervision of upper class Brahmins and Muslim Professor.Taught by Christians in School.

Have seen many inter caste and inter religious marriages. I have seen Child marriages in Rajasthan.

Have traveled a lot in General Bogey of train filled with middle class and lower class people. Met people from across the India. Traveled in Local buses, went to villages in typical bad condition buses filled with villagers. Often talk to Cycle and Auto Rickshaw walas whenever I hire them. :D

Have Visited Ajmer Shareef, Pushkar, Vaishno Devi, Gurudwaras, Mahaveer Ji (holy place for Jain ), Banaras etc, etc.

Actually, most of the peopl in Pakistan believe that ITS CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy to destroy their nation. They believe whatever said in International media and Indian media is propaganda. They don't even believe what their media says, many times.

They only believe Armed Forces.

The people on PDF are not normal Pakistanis who are in lower class. Many of them haven't given vote in their life time. :D

They believed Water Car Engineer and thought they will become Saudi Arabia. Didn't you see it was covered by entire media. Their scientists, politicians, and even AQ Khan supported it.

So these people are more dangerous to their own country which believe anything without thinking rationally.

mate, on the flip side most Indians know nothing about pakistan barring some north Indians. For most, its a country where demons live who kill each other and us. Many Indians will be shocked to know outside south asia, Indians and pakistanis live together with minimum fuss.

And I am talking about educated Indians, not some illiterates. How many Indians can show lahore on pakistan map,or know their diversity?

Khalistan News Network:

E-petition now closed on Kashmir stating higher figure
:

The nation article on Kashmir:

This can be called a credible source being from a Human Rights organization though finding it was almost impossible:

I wish you hadn't made me post this. :fie: Now the Indians are seriously going to troll me.

Its not an issue, Indians. These things are happening. Its our duty to change them in both India and Pakistan. Also liontk I used to find these links very easily in the past. There used to be a purely Kashmiri site run from Kashmiris in US but I just couldn't find it anymore. Don't know whats going on. In 2007 I found it in the first google result. Now I have to search very extensively for casualty reports. The first initiative to finding a solution is to recognize the issue exists.
@seiko these are all statistics from different sources.
UNHCR | Refworld | "With Friends Like These...": Human Rights Violations in Azad Kashmir

Now you see why the Annunakis must be destroyed. @isro2222, the greys are the rightful owners of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom