What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this India pakistan comparison at institution and govt level.(although at people level it could be similar due to shared culture) Should we not be different from pakistan. Now we are looking more and more like hindu pakistan than secular India.

The problem is in you Krait but you can't look at it as you don't have the objectivity to do so. You already know how critical I am of Pakistani things. Your objective is to prove things false-that includes anything that goes against India. Mine is to give another alternative views and to make the forum rich as a result. Indian government has differering statistics, Kashmiris different and independent groups till this year state casualties of 93,000+ today. I stated from all though there is a group that states casualties from 88 to more than +180,000. I can post that too from a report. That is broken logic. If you can disprove it why don't you? The last source is from a human rights organization.
See problem is you quoted from weird sources. Come with more trusted sources. There are many fake data sites. We know because we have to deal with it.

As for giving casualty numbers, there has to be distribution of these deaths.

*People killed by Terrorists.
*People killed as collateral damage.
*People killed by other People due to doubts/accidents.
*People killed in Fake Encounters.
*People committed Suicides.
*People who migrated from the region and never returned may be considered Dead.

So when you distribute the data available in these segments then you derive conclusions.

Most of the mass graves contains are -

1. Terrorists killed but number reported less to how that Insurgency has reduced. Also to hide extra judicial killings to avoid legal process and eliminating the foot soldiers then and there.

2. People killed in Collateral Damage while fighting with Terrorists to avoid Media attention and international bashing.

3. Many people are killed and dumped by terrorists hiding as civilians or wearing Army Uniforms and leaving few survivors, to increase normal people death, to develop propaganda against Army as survivors will blame Army. Other murders will be reported as Army's extra judicial killings.

I can go on and on but I can't. What I quoted is from available information. Rest can't be disclosed.

So I again tell you, don't try to explain from Data if you haven't done data analysis. You provide wrong information and wrong information are often disastrous and self damaging to your own nation.

How ? I can tell you that too.

@iam not greek @hinduguy

What seems obvious is not the entire picture. Always rely on trusted sources.

Believe either by doing your own research or from Trusted Magazines and Journals whenever you accept any figure.

If you believe without thinking through, you are becoming victim of propaganda.

Nothing is worst for country than confused and wrongly informed public.

Best way for building trust and then introducing propaganda is bash some things about your own nation, other person who doesn't know your name, sex, education qualification, where you work etc. will think you as Neutral person.

Then he will start giving wrong information with daily dose of bashing his own country.

This is how propaganda works. As this is Deception 101. Building trust by some trade off to con the other for much better trade off.

I am not saying @haviZsultan is like them. But always check before you believe in any theory or data. You may also think me as Pakistani.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan there is no religion.... Religion created by humans. Even the gayatri mantra (one of two most powerful mantra) was hidden few 1000years because brahmins didnt wanted poor indian (they call it low caste) to know gayatri mantra as it can make any human full of happiness, high level, moksha etc etc.... Humans divided world.... Btw sharukh khan is a childish male who dont believe in karma.... He acts brainless at times like other bollywood actors.... Also muslims were vegetarians before. But when nibirians left all humans turned sinners....

Khalistan News Network:

E-petition now closed on Kashmir stating higher figure
:

The nation article on Kashmir:

This can be called a credible source being from a Human Rights organization though finding it was almost impossible:

I wish you hadn't made me post this. :fie: Now the Indians are seriously going to troll me.

Its not an issue, Indians. These things are happening. Its our duty to change them in both India and Pakistan. Also liontk I used to find these links very easily in the past. There used to be a purely Kashmiri site run from Kashmiris in US but I just couldn't find it anymore. Don't know whats going on. In 2007 I found it in the first google result. Now I have to search very extensively for casualty reports. The first initiative to finding a solution is to recognize the issue exists.
@seiko these are all statistics from different sources.

LOL at your sources. The nation article refers to a pakistani propaganda site claiming to be a 'human rights org'' and based in rawalpindi - pakistan army HQ. I'm glad they are not based in abbotabad directly.

@liontk - the crap this propagandist is propagating from propaganda sites is not worth anyone's time.

@haviZsultan there is no religion.... Religion created by humans. Even the gayatri mantra (one of two most powerful mantra) was hidden few 1000years because brahmins didnt wanted poor indian (they call it low caste) to know gayatri mantra as it can make any human full of happiness, high level, moksha etc etc.... Humans divided world.... Btw sharukh khan is a childish male who dont believe in karma.... He acts brainless at times like other bollywood actors.... Also muslims were vegetarians before. But when nibirians left all humans turned sinners....
You are a god worthy of worshipping, got a pic?

17qnag.jpg

Thank you very much for your comment. This thread may turn to the fun side because of your presence. What is true religion? Worship of Nibirians or tall greys? Furthermore what is gayatri mantra and what do I have to say. Can it work like you know... a charm?

Lets say... you know... to get the girl I like? :shy: :oops:

LOL at your sources. The nation article refers to a pakistani propaganda site claiming to be a 'human rights org'' and based in rawalpindi - pakistan army HQ. I'm glad they are not based in abbotabad directly. @liontk - the crap this propagandist is propagating from propaganda sites is not worth anyone's time.
Thanks yaar. I didn't want to research about this. Thanks for providing the information about the source.

@hinduguy Read the post of @fateh71 Post #396. You may be becoming victim of propaganda. :D

@haviZsultan Any other trusted, neutral and well known source ?

LOL at your sources. The nation article refers to a pakistani propaganda site claiming to be a 'human rights org'' and based in rawalpindi - pakistan army HQ. I'm glad they are not based in abbotabad directly.

@liontk - the crap this propagandist is propagating from propaganda sites is not worth anyone's time.

I was talking about the last one being human rights org. :rolleyes:

The debate has gone into the gutter and salvaged. Now you want to spoil the fun. @isro2222 you told us there is no religion, tell this guy there is no Kashmir. It was most likely the tall grays and anakunni wreaking havoc. Do you have some cool alien story from Kashmir btw. Please share. Were there any sighting?

yeah, I agree with this @KRAIT dude too
Don't agree with anyone.

Listen to all, check it yourself. Find out who is lying or twisting the false information so that it appear as truth. Once you spend some time on this, you will learn who is giving you misinformation.

It will help you in other part of your life too, not only on internet.

Don't believe what you just see. :D

Thanks yaar. I didn't want to research about this. Thanks for providing the information about the source.

@hinduguy Read the post of @fateh71 Post #396. You may be becoming victim of propaganda. :D

@haviZsultan Any other trusted, neutral and well known source ?

I was talking about his personal anecdotes not the sites he is referring to. I am not victim of any propaganda, I visit India regularly and talk to all types of people. I dont take my info from such sites. :)

You have a nationlistic/hindu upperclass bias in your posts, try visiting new places in India. :)

Thank you very much for your comment. This thread may turn to the fun side because of your presence. What is true religion? Worship of Nibirians or tall greys? Furthermore what is gayatri mantra and what do I have to say. Can it work like you know... a charm?

Lets say... you know... to get the girl I like? :shy: :oops:
+1 @isro2222 is there any Mantra to get the girl/guy we like??

Another reason why India should not have #nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom